What if she wins?

What if she wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1la-RwfFzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course she will, retard

Realistically?
Same as what's been happening since forever. Slow creep into losing the country to niggers and spics, more foreign wars to line globalist's pockets.
The worst part would be "hurr durr she's not as bad as trump would have been!" If I hear that enough times, I know I'll snab and beat up some nu-male with a tire iron.
You black piller you :) .

It'll be like Obama never left office.

You should start asking what will she do, at this point

She's not going to win, don't worry about that. This is purely hypothetical at this point.

war with russia

No

youre the only one that seems worried about it

I literally kill myself. I'd rather go to whatever afterlife exists for people who kill themselves than live in a world where Hillary fucking Clinton is President. She'll be the cause of WW III.

War with russia in under a year

>Trump wins
Celebrate
>Clinton wins
Laugh at Amerilards

>She's not going to win, don't worry about that
"you're the only one that seems worried about it"
wot?

>implying this won't be the result

youtube.com/watch?v=o1la-RwfFzQ

Nothing wrong with being optimistic. We're on the same page.

revolution

Literal war

To siberia I go

>tfw my county still goes blue

At the very least it would be an improvement over Obama.

This. At this point, even the most retarded of SJWs can see that she's corrupt and will ruin this country, although they might not want to believe it because of Trump. If Shillary becomes President, there will be mass riots, killings, and eventually, Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo. Literally no one with half a brain cell wants Hillary, unless they've been paid off or blackmailed or the like.

More 'fugees

literally nothing

>improvement
this bitch is going to run the country even further into the ground, Obongo only starting digging the rabbit hole and Shillary will put us 50 meters under

rip

She'll make you miss Obama.

>What if she wins?
/pol will become more powerful

I hate being a defeatist, but she WILL win. If Obama could win a second term, there is absolutely nothing stopping her from being elected despite how much dirt is on her.

>wins
She won't. Now could they put her in office anyway? totally.

People won't see her as the devil she is until they start getting personally affected by her insane policies.
When you start getting terrorist attacks every other month and when your economy is destroyed, people will want to remove her the same way we did with our first female president.

>What if she wins?
Like most liberals, Clinton represents a political philosophy of "outcome justifies the means", which means she does not operate on principle. This means she is more than willing to sacrifice others' principles in the pursuit of certain outcomes.

Take for example President Obama's recent project of collecting all employment data to be part of a Civil Rights Database; the purpose of this database is to ensure "equality" (whatever that is, but the government gets to define it) across the employment spectrum. All businesses with employees must submit data on their employees, including race, age, religion, etc. and wages. Sound democratic? It isn't. Failure to comply results in fines for business owners.

And this is just one tiny example across a whole slew of legislation that democrats push through any congress they control: pet projects that appeal to poor people and "minorities" to which they can appeal and say "look at what we're doing for you" in order to give themselves political currency. These things are not based on any principles, virtues or institutions other than the government as the guarantor and definer of "equality". Things aren't equal for you? Don't worry, just put your faith in the government and they'll take care of it.

So....what if she wins? We'll get a surveillance society to rival that of Britain. Hate crime and Hate speech laws will get ramrodded through whatever weak congress might stand in her way. Businesses will flee the country as Goldman-Sachs pulls the cord of the whistle to let commerce know that their girl is in the White House and the US becomes even more so a consumer market, rather than a producer. Poor people will line up for their free money and their lives will be planned for them, and there will be little choice for anyone. No middle class to stand in the way, just extremely rich and the poor standing in lines for bread.

My trips says she wont. Trump will win

>If Obama could win a second term

a fucking mormon

I'd like to add some specifics for our Romanian OP if I may.

In the US, the President appoints new members of the Supreme Court (and the congress and Senate ratify them). These judges are one of the three institutions that keep our "checks and balances" in government, so that no branch of the government has too much power. The Supreme Court decides if new laws or executive actions are constitutional or not.

Example: Barack Obama and his administration cook up a "solution to the health care problem", and come up with a system where everyone HAS to buy one of three packages of health care insurance. No one in the history of the US has ever told us we HAVE to buy something. Constitutional? Well, according to justice Roberts.(the deciding vote, and a judge appointed by President W. Bush) "it's a tax, so it's okay".

This is stupid. It's not a tax, if I'm fined for not buying health insurance, but Roberts didn't see it that way. So now we have a vast and entrenched and complex health care system that is broken (because people are paying the fines instead of putting money into it) because Obama and Roberts are both shitheads.

And the next president will likely get to appoint at least two, maybe three Supreme Court justices. Sound important? It is. Liberal democrats want nothing more than to erase the 2nd Amendment (guns) and introduce things like Hate Speech laws (1st Amendment) so they can control the narrative just like in Europe, where you can go to jail for saying the wrong things.

you mean when she wins?

not much, the policies started under Obama will continue for another 8 years, she'll probably be a bit keener to get the US involved in other countries civil wars than he was, the economy will continue to grow at a rate of about 5% per quarter. We could do a lot worse.

>westchester county voting for trump
unlikely

fuck off shill

Well, we know she won't win, so that point's moot. We've already seen it in the UK, the spirit of nationalism alone will carry Trump to the White House.
And, c'mon. You and I both remember when she was complaining about bernie's "tone." Trump will destroy her. At best she'll get sympathy votes.

If she wins, we all wins.

WELCOME TO THE GLOBALIST WORLD MY FRIEND, NOW GIVE ME YOUR JOBS.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Norfolk county MA went red. Suffolk is going blue no matter what.