What makes them so outrageously unlikable?

What makes them so outrageously unlikable?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/942559627295764480
yourteamcheats.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smug fans, smug QB, get big calls to go their way, consistently great, GOAT coach/QB combo, obnoxious online presence. The list goes on and on

Others insecurities about their team, plus highly publicised controversies. All teams have controversies but since the Pats are long time winners they get blow out of proportion.

belichick has an annoying strategy where the team plays like shit for the first half so the opponents relax too much. results in lots of annoying last second wins.

they're objectively the best team in the history of professional sports

they win and people hate it when others win

the fact they've been caught cheating. yep that's pretty much it and the fact that their fan base is literal garbage

They win and they're mostly white

you spelled 80's and 90's Steelers wrong. Lurk more newfag

This, and Im a Cowboys fan. Pats have been fucking the NFL up for years.

>smug QB

Every post game or interview I have ever seen Brady seems genuinly humble. He never talks about himself unless its something he needs to improve. He never takes credit for anything ever.

i wasn't aware they have 27 championship trophies.

He plays on a cheating team, he has no space to be a smug person and he knows that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stay delusional stooler fanboy

>caught cheating

Do some reading faggot

that's called humble bragging, he wants people to think he's humble and pat him on the back. i know this because i used to do it myself.

>delusional
It's called stats, look up then and while you're at it, get the fuck off this board

>being this in denial
Fucking lol

Jewish Fanbase with a Jewish owner and they're really boring to watch

When did the Patriots become Real Madrid?

>He plays on a cheating team
when you say stuff like this you sound like a typical redditor saying trump is going to get impeached any day now
you lose all credibility, that is why pats fans seem smug to you, because they know as soon as you say stuff like that there is 0 point in conversing with you or coming to an agreement

What the league did to Brady and the Patriots was utterly disgraceful.

Manlets

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/942559627295764480

>when you say stuff like this you sound like a typical redditor saying trump is going to get impeached any day now
>you lose all credibility
Kek keep crying kid

Who are the Celtics of the 70s and 80s?

Spygate and deflategate are proven hoaxes known by anyone who doesn’t just believe what espn tells tells them.

>literally screams and stomps his feet at refs anytime anything happens

I dont deny the facts. But the conclusion people like you draw from the facts only show that youre ignorant of or in denial of the ones that matter.

Bandwagon fans

The fact that they're not even very good and just benefit from the most ridiculous situations

>fiery and fierce personality

Its what makes him so great tbqh

It's the persecution complex the fans have for me. Anyone else would be overjoyed to see their team win so much but patsfags and Bostonians in general have this huge innate feeling that they have to be underdogs in everything thy do so they whine about the entire league and refs being against them in the rare years where they don't win, and so they can Jack themselves off with heroin/sam-Adams vomit when they do win because they pretend the entire world, league and referees stood against them instead of merely accepting they are a very good team with the same obstacles as anyone else.
Duke basketball fans are probably the only fanbase even as remotely annoying. I actually really like the pats as a team, though. Brady and Gronk are incredibly likeable, and while Belichick isn't likeable per se he is absolutely owed mad respect.

um sweetie that's the yankees... even i know that as a blue jays fan

>What the league did to Brady and the Patriots was utterly disgraceful.
Pats fan detected

There's no team in the nfl that hasn't had their dreams crushed by them over some last second call. They've essentially built a franchise on technicalities and snuffing out hopes in the last second of the game.

Massholes are literally impossible to like.

PRE

SALARY

CAP

ERA

>What makes them so outrageously unlikable?

The fact that they didn't get to where their at thru sporting talent but through buying their victories and that's something that's instinctually wrong.

They keep getting away with it. Used to be that a last minute incredible play by the other team could occasionally stop them but ever since Butler ended the Seahawks franchise is XLIX they've gotten away with winning those too.

>soccer
>a sport
Lmaoing at you buddy

I’m a bills fan, and they’ve entirely ruined nfl football for me for most of my adult life.

Mainly the fact they cheat, and instead of embracing it like smug bastards and actually embellish it like the Raiders did, they whine like little bitches and try to cite technicalities to say they didn't actually cheat, even though they did.

What really pisses people off is the fact that the league covers their asses time and time again where the Refs will bail their asses out constantly, and the Goddell has personally intervened a few times to save their asses, like when they were caught stealing playcalls and playbooks. Goddell silenced all the people who said they'd step forward to testify against the Patriots and then had all the evidence against them destroyed. Also the slap on the wrist over the fact that the Brady was caught tampering with equipment which they feel was a betrayal. Because you know, for any other QB, they'd be suspended for the entire year.

The fact they'll try and say this post was wrong is all the proof you'll need OP about how whiny they are.

The fans

Five rings to zero. Pls bring up the roided out seventys Steelers next time.

Mark Malone is underrated, but not on par for this.

They are a very good team who have made a lot of right moves and Tom Brady is an amazing talent. But the fact that the NFL does things like tonight wherein they basically awarded the Patriots a win despite what everyone could plainly see ... yeah, that is what makes us hate them.

>the league covers their asses
>they whine and cite technicalities

Uh, it's the league that does the witch hunt against the Patriots and uses technicalities against them. The league literally cited an unknown rule technicality about the PSI of footballs. The league also failed to even see if outside factors affected the PSI of the Patriots balls. They could have at least had control group by at least testing the other team's balls to see if they were affected too.

Deflategate was a make-up call for a decade and a half of covering their asses

Example A on biting the hand that feeds you as to why the Patriots are so unlikable.

>They've essentially built a franchise on technicalities
that Ravens game with the eligible receivers shenanigans is still one of my personal favorites, and what's wrong with finding holes in the rulebook? any other team would exploit them if they could

Because people hate winners. Plain and simple. Same reason people hate Alabama in College football.

Hillary Clinton was statistically the better candidate, who's our president

>People actualy believe this

BECAUSE TOM BRADY WANTED A FOOTBALL TO BE 0.002 LOWER THAN THE LEGAL LIMIT!!!

Also Flumpf

They win a lot, they've cheated in the past, best QB with no end in sight, and an obnoxious fanbase straight out of Boston.

>(((((Cheated)))))))

false humility, it's fucking obvious to see if you've played sports

obviously the yankees and i hate those kikes

a team that has only been dominant this century cannot be the GOAT franchise

but a team that dominated 12 teams and didn't play against niggers can

>calls him a redditor
check
>personally injured
check
>extrapolates bizarre political metaphor
check

just kill yourself

I'd love to watch you compare patriots numbers to these. please, tell me how the pats are a better franchise.

Honestly at this point I think most hate has turned into a begrudged respect, especially after the last Super Bowl. People now understand and respect that it's probably the greatest run of any single team in a salary cap era.

>respecting cheaters
lol 18-1

It's not in a gay ass sport

keep enjoying ur losing seasons and crying about it

still living in 2007? sorry to tell u but theres ben 2 presidents since then and 2 more rings for the pats

one of those rings was handed to them on a silver platter by crazy old kook pistol pete.

no matter what year it is, you will always be a tool with a small dick

lol 18-1

Tom Brady

50s celtics have them beat and thank god because we never ever have to discuss this.

11-3 and not good the state of this boards blind hatred for greatness
be happy ur team is in the hunt for a division title every once in 5 years

everything that happened in sports before 1990 is irrelevant

there were 8 teams in the nba back then

That's there with the Habs and rule changes. Having all the Canadians and the Reserve Clause is a completely different game.

>Cheater
>Nazi frog poster
Oh the ironing

Butthurt nigger detected..Patriots will continue to dominate for as long as Brady is alive and there is nothing you can do about it.

>Habs
>world series

My jealousy

>but a team that dominated 12 teams and didn't play against niggers can
You're arguing that a team who couldn't win anything in a 10 team league is the greatest ever. And it wasn't even the main league, this is like arguing the San Antonio Spurs have a greater legacy than the Boston Celtics or Lakers.

>yankees still have 6 WS and 2 more pennants

ok and?

fuck drumpf and
fuck white people

You forgot the most important thing that makes them loathsome.

they beat your team

you non patriots fan have to realize we LOVE these threads, nothing gets me off more than seeing the tears of other fanbases

Poors are just jealous of NE.

Most wealth
Most white people
Best universities
4 seasons
Great beaches

you don't like them because they kick your team's ass. everyone else loves them

you must not like your own team then.
yourteamcheats.com/

I love the Patriots. Week after week, month after month, year after year, they rip out your heart and move on to the next game. Even when Goodell takes away first rounders because making them pick at the end of every round in the draft every year isn't slowing them down they STILL keep winning. Whine all you want but this is the most remarkable run in the history of professional sports, all things considered.

personally it's belichick's smugness and how he carries himself when he loses. also pats fans are more annoying than "raider nation"

This. Got caught redhanded and it was all quietly hushed up. And sports media acts like it never happened and you can't bring it up.

Thank you Bobby from Boston.

>american hours on Sup Forums

Sup Forums.org/asp - american soy sports

This. Watch that nfl network documentary "Timeline:the tuck rule" nfl has been bailing the patriots out for a long time and do whatever they can to give them a leg up. Its disgusting.

It still bothers me people think Atlanta spilling spaghetti = tom Brady being a "goat"/the patriots are amazing.

Because they get away with it.

Think of it this way, yes ATL fucked up but if Brady doesn't score 2 2pt conversions, 3 TD drives, a FG drive, and lead them on the game winning drive then the pats don't win that game. Or if on even one of Pats possessions when they turn the game around they don't manage to score and have to punt they lose. He had to play literally flawless to have a chance at even winning. He deserves a fair share of the credit even if ATL wasn't unable to answer with any points.