Did white Europeans used to be actual gods?

Did white Europeans used to be actual gods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2thllpwAFs
perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.01.0126:book=7:chapter=60:section=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WUZ GODZ N SHIT

WE

WUZ

I think its just that poo in loos were always shit

You don't really believe those figures, right?

>poortuguese
>white

>mfw poo in loos were conquered by a trading company

>You don't honestly think the same shit didn't happen to your male ancestors?

>The Battle of San Jacinto, fought on April 21, 1836, in present-day Harris County, Texas, was the decisive battle of the Texas Revolution. Led by General Sam Houston, the Texian Army engaged and defeated General Antonio López de Santa Anna's Mexican army in a fight that lasted just 18 minutes.

I know another country which got colonized by merchants.

Well, historians agree on that most ancient battle figures are blatant exaggerations.

>let's just stand here and let them shoot cannons at us the whole time.

It must suck being on the losing side of all this

>Mexican intellectual

History is full of exaggerations because the purpose of history wasn't to be an accurate retelling of what happened, but to entertain and to teach people moral lessons. "So the barbarous Persians lost 1 million plus people fighting those 300 civilized spartans etc"

Most of these are organised and highly disciplined Roman soldiers in full armour with swords, shields and helmets versus barbarians with clubs, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were ridiculous levels of casualties. Although they probably did exaggerate a ton, too.

Shameful days for Mexico. Santa Anna sucked as a military commander and our army was ill-equipped. A great tactical move though, americanon.

THE BEST AROUND

Nobody ever claimed that the Persians lost 1 million people. Nor did anyone claim that there were 300 Spartans in Thermopylae.

You are a fucking idiot.

The Romans kept highly accurate records of history. Lots of their books were burned and destroyed.

The Romans were very advanced and didn't just "tell stories lol big beaver in da sky" like native Americans did

>This.
And propaganda; an early example is Ramesses II (Battle of Kadesh).

He's a complete fucking idiot with no knowledge of history

>"tell stories lol big beaver in da sky"

checked

>bortugese >wibe :DDDD
>shows a genetic map where Spain has a bigger african genotype (r1b) than Portugal
holy shit you're a retard

Battle of Blood River. 400 White South Africans vs 21,000 Zulus.
The Whites won with only 3 wounded.

Portuguese are not white fuck off and stop claiming our accomplishments.

>da Aztec jungle cat God Teached da buffalo how to use his hornseses.

You wish Juan,

TOTAL, FUCKING. LIE.

DA AZTEKS CAME AND HELPED THE NIGGERS TO BTFO WHITEY THEN WHITEY MADE UP DOSE STORIES TO MAKE US NOT LOOK LYKE KAAAANGS

Except, you know, Herdotus. Who also recorded mythological events as history. And that there were firebreathing ants in india that mined gold

>my one example BTFO all other historians. My one example is special because it proves we WUZ in fact kings and that all history is just about silly fairy tales

Lol Romans keeping accurate records or doing anything exceptionally well.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2thllpwAFs

Why do you keep bringing up the romans? I never even mentioned them. I'm talking about the actual father of history, and how the history he created, and others followed, were not intended to be accurate or literal. Of course the romans were different. Everyone knows how organized they were.

Come again? Not casualties but still ridiculous.

perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.01.0126:book=7:chapter=60:section=1

Cannons vs ... arrows? What do you think?

>were not intended to be accurate or literal

God I can't even imagine being as dumb as you are. I can't even grasp it. Are you white? Are you even human?

The Romans "real history" included an obvious fiction of a guy being raised by wolves founding a city on seven hills, as the fulfillment of a divine mission by Jupiter. You cannot separate history from a storytelling. period.

>Pre-Marian reforms battles

They do not count laddeh

>I didn't even understand what you were trying to say. Be so kind as to explain it.
This is not revisionism, there is consensus on all my claims.

Yes.

Seriously, read up on Cochin. That battle was hilarious..just months of a few dozen Portuguese fucking with indians. Their allies were useless and ran away at the first sign of trouble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)

I'm the first day all but two of the cochinese allies fled when the Calicur fleet arrived. It was 160 ships 84,000 men vs 90 Portuguese and 3 ships. 1200 calicut died. No Portuguese died.

Pacheco just fucked with them so bad. This went on for months

At one point he got on a small ship and led the calicut fleet on a wild goose chase in order to give his ships time to prepare. Landed on the island and laughed at them and sped off

At one point he had his ships not fire back at the enemy. They believed the Portuguese were out of ammo so theg advanced. The Portuguese opened up at once and shredded them.
At one point he tricked them into crossing a shallow water pass. He had planted traps and caltrops under the water. When the calicut started crossing they got caught up in the traps and torn to shreds.

At one point he learned of a sneak attack coming. His spies learned what the signal was. He had his men fake like they were asleep while he had scouts watching the advancing surprise attack land forces trying to come up on them. There were two waves of land forces. Once they were close enough he threw up the signal that was supposed to tell the second wave to open fire. The second wave attacked the first wave. They fought each other in the darkness. He actually made them fight themselves.

Eventually they all died of disease and had to withdraw. The next Portuguese fleet reinforced cochin and the poo in the loos were little opposition to Europeans from then on.

Almost no Portuguese died.

>You cannot separate history from a storytelling. period.

You can. And they did. FACT.

big difference between the recording of a large well known battle, and then some story someone made up about a wolf

Can you you not separate that in your head. Are you white?

>History is full of exaggerations because the purpose of history wasn't to be an accurate retelling of what happened, but to entertain and to teach people moral lessons.

Don't you DARE say anything about the Holocaust

> Are you white?
Are you just dense? Do you not understand that I refuted the central point of your argument with a direct counterexample? Even as highly organized as the romans were, their "histories" were just as laden with bias and fiction as anyone else.

They couldn't conquer Scotland. Said fuck it build a wall.

>Condescension instead of rational discourse.
Whatever makes you feel happy, americanon.

I never claimed fucking MYTHOLOGY was real. I never claimed they took it to be literal fucking fact.

See this is why you are so dense.

Right after they killed every last man woman and child

>"Losing side of all this"
>I literally only said things historians have consensus on.
You tell me.

>used to be

Do you think Cannae was exaggerated?

I can find proof for anything on the Internet. Your "consensus" doesn't mean jack

>Pre-Marian
Armies literally led by Gaius Marius.

>expecting anything from a swede

He's probably that non swede troll in Stockholm

>You look around and see 250 of your comrades laying dead meanwhile on the other side you see 4 white guys laying dead

Must be a terrible feel.

>I refuted the central point of your argument with a direct counterexample?

Holy fuck kys. You literally gave one example about ants. Nothing to do with actual historical battles. It would be like saying American history is bunk because of Paul Bunyan.

>complete fucking fiction because of some wolf story

It must hurt that the only white people in Canada are the ones with Portuguese and French ancestry

>googles foists ship
>gets pic related

well explains why they won, they hade fucking wh40k ships in orbit smashing the ottomans to shit

Nigger, No.

Herodotus said the Persians had an army of 1 million. He never said that 300 Spartans killed 1 million.

Yes, that or that Apple man that went around planting apples everywhere.

Didn't you know that myth and history CAN NOT BE SEPERATED. literally impossible

That is why you must validate your sources, you dense burger ... Whatever you say, continue with your circle jerk.

I'm struggling to understand why you think people recording history weren't operating without bias? Do you really think that everything you've read is 100% true just because someone wrote it down? Are you that naive?

that's a stretch, it depends on the battle and most importantly the author, some Roman authors are known to bullshit around while others are taken more seriously
in any case, you shouldn't underestimate the kind of damage an ancient army with cavalry can inflict on a retreating bunch

Stop trying, some people are just too obtuse.

>Do you really think that everything you've read is 100% true just because someone wrote it down?

Yes that's OBVIOUSLY what he does. Congratulations!
>circle jerk
That's ironic

Lol

>Calvary

You honestly think they had horses back then! HAHAHAHA what do you do, believe everything you read?!

He's just mad he fell in a hole during Aljubarrota

Underrated

Some say the poos got BTFO'ed so hard they shit in the streets til this day

yeah pretty sure Rome came after the domestication of the horse by the aryans

I can't tell if we baiting with this or actually that stupid

Enjoy the (you)

>At last! Some rational discourse.
You are totally right. Casualties were often low until modern times though.

>100 English longbowmen

England doing their usual "helpful ally" realpolitik shit

>tfw Tlaxcala still exist to this day while the Aztecs are history

Pure mythology. They also believe a wolf man made a city on some hills!

The truth is we just can't know when horses came around. History is just not a reliable source

Again do you think Cannae was exaggerated because Roman historians have all the reason to make it not look like the humiliating slaughter it was?

East Asians too

Look up yi sun shin

>Did white Europeans used to be actual gods?

Still are.

mmh..really makes me think...

You say that like you think the Picts were oh so badass. Scotland wasn't worth spilling Legionaire blood for your shit tier clay

LOL THOSE KEK ROMANS.

Actually made a MYTH about them getting fucked over! What a crazy bunch

>tries to prove X as being non-white
>uses haplogroup map as if that's even relevant

At least you tried, proxyfag.

PROVE to me that those "HISTORIANS" (myth tellers) didn't make up horses.

It's consensus you know that all history is bullshit

dont listen to him basbosa hes just mad that hes a nigger

No-one since the Victorian era has claimed that Herodotus was accurate. In fact, if you read Thucydides right thirty years after Herodotus, you'll see that he's explicit about Herodotus' inaccuracy and tendency towards fables in place of history. Even Livy, in the 1st century BC, said that Herodotus' sphere was poetic rather than historical.

But, despite that, he was not an oral historian. As Mme de Romilly and Geoffrey de Ste. Croix proved, Herodotus made extensive use of Persian archives that were held in Sardis. Thus, his account of the forces which Persia sent against Greece is actually just a list of all the forces that the Persian state claimed to have at its disposal.

Just in it for tea and biscuits

And then there's times when you've got the overwhelming force and use it unashamedly.

Prove Herodotus EVEN EXISTED

It's consensus among highly notable historians that all of history is NOTHING more than myth and silly rhymes

You totally demonstrated your point of view with your great eloquence and use of logic. I must thank you, ameriburger-user. Ciao and congratulations.

Nah, we're just that good.

Why thank you my lovely darling, thank you so much