Lel how much do you think Jeruh paid Gene

Lel how much do you think Jeruh paid Gene

that's so ridiculous. How does being able to fit prove you made it

camera angle is behind everything so it looks bad but the ball crossed the line

what's going on here?

It's also in front of the pole and webm showed the ball being touched and moving
How is the NFL going to explain this when last week was full of shit calls

Raiders got meme'd.

Why do people genuinely think this is refball? They gave the Cowboys a bad spot on this play. Dak clearly had the first down on the replay. Garrett would have challenged it if they didn’t give them the first down anyway.

Why cant they just set up laser level about a foot away instead of a fucking post

yeah but how

>Card HAS TO BE TILTED to fit in front of the ball
That means the ball is in front of the chains. Fucking retards, all of you.

3 minutes to go , 4th down and 1 on the cowboy 40 they run a QB sneak
Dam gets stopped and they measure the ball
From nearly every camera angle they showed it seems the ball was short by a few centimeter
Ref pulls out a folded paper after minutes of discussing with other refs , pops his head out , smiles and calls it in favor of the cowboys

Not even a raider fan
Not even a nfc east anything fan it, from the naked eye, looked like blatant refball

Wasn't clear at all desu.

Goodell is trying to appease Jerry so Jerry won't cause any more trouble for him due to Zeke's suspension. Expect maximum refball in Dallas' favor over the next two weeks.

oh, right, now I get it

Go to sleep jerry

you know how the nfl uses chains to measure first downs?

but if there was room to put paper in there, doesn;t that mean he didnt make it? because there was still an index card to go for a first down?

I'm an expert at refball, that was too close to tell so I let it pass but the rest of the flags the whole night were bullshit.

The chain itself is 10 yards, the tiny bit of metal connecting the chain to the pole is not part of the measurement.

He even placed the paper in front of the bar and opened as another form of measurement but then the paper touched and moved the ball so he quickly made his decision there

This league can't die fast enough

what's the story here?