Stanford Prison Experiment

What would you have done in this situation? Would you rather have been a guard or a prisoner?

Guard, the prisoners got treated like shit.

DUDE NAZIS DID NOTHING WRONG LMAO

Prisoner obviously. How else am I to start the violent gang rape group? First i'd offer my own hole as a release for the lads then after a few weeks warm them up to the idea of taking turns. Eventually the guards are going to get jealous of our hole stretching sessions and willingly submit to our group. One my one they will be corrupted and have their holes violated until everyone has joined.

There will be no division, no hate, no pain.
Only the holes and filling them will matter.

And they shall be led by me, The Great Gape user the First.
I shall lead their minds into the light of pleasure and their shafts into holes of dark.

i would have left

Stanford Prison Experiment was a product of it's time and if it was repeated again today the results would be entirely different

prisoner, it would be fun seeing if I can get through the guard's biological programming to achieve social dominance which for some reason our society never talks about despite it influencing everything from criminal behavior to politics

I'd fail and they'd bully me for being a nerd like in high school

gonna need a source on that, Buster

Doesnt matter
Literally the only reason things got out of hand is because everyone acted as stupidly as they possibly coud.
Its not even a valid experiment because the supervising doctor violated basically every single rule there is about not interfering in the experiment and encouraged extreme behavior on both sides to make it as dramatic as possible.
Shit movie based on an even shittier true story

Failed experiment. The "subjects" were told exactly how to behave and did what they were instructed to do to get the results

>The study has been criticized for demand characteristics by psychologist Peter Gray. He argues that participants in psychological experiments are more likely to do what they believe the researchers want them to do. The guards were essentially told to be cruel.

When the experiment was repeated, they got different results.

>Psychologists Alex Haslam and Steve Reicher conducted the BBC Prison Study in 2002 and was published in 2006.[30] This was a partial replication of the Stanford prison experiment conducted with the assistance of the BBC, which broadcast events in the study in a documentary series called The Experiment. Their results and conclusions differed from Zimbardo's and led to a number of publications on tyranny, stress, and leadership.

One of the worst experiments in social science.

Zimbardo did nothing wrong.

Experimenteer, i get to fuck my assistant professor

when did this three step samefag technique become standard? i see it all the time now. when and where was the tipping point between discarding the two step, avoiding the multipost chain and settling with the three step? is it based on theatre and film narrative structure of using three acts? a premise, a complication and the payload resolution. are the posters aware their technique is based on this? fascinating.

When you told your parents that their autistic son had the mystical ability to not identify samefag, did they cry and kick you out of their basement?

so hostile. is the technique supposed to be a secret? but why, when everybody already samefags. you didn't think you were really being a cyberninja, did you? so for a few sane moments, let's talk like adults about the metaphysics of anonymous rhetorical techniques, it's more interesting than your run-of-the-mill agenda.

Are you implying they did?

The inner workings of a faggot's mind never cease to amaze me

>*tips fedora*
>*swoops cape*

no one will remember the contents of this thread in a couple of hours if you're scared about divulging secrets anyone here posting prior to 2010 already knows and use on the reg. i just want to know your progression in the samefag technique, did you start with the simple two step like i did, or did your ops chief introduce you to this new three step immediately upon recruitment? look, you're already anonymous, can't you be real? there's is no macro or flowcharted response to what i'm asking, we're just two anons talking.

gonna need a source on that, Bucko

it was either inspect element or multidevice posting, and you just gave it.

then who made the first post?

i did. you retard?

but I thought it was me

it was. that's why we should be able to talk. since we already talk to ourself. i posted from the first device.

oh
well then, mom says the tendies are ready, you should hurry or they'll get cold

liar. mom is dead and we ate fresh, balanced meals, are you some sort of memeing faggot? i don't believe this.

Are you cucks doing some sort of performance art implying Sup Forums is a prison and the guards are the layers of irony cushioning the soft unstable reality of power relations and identity underneath every user?

maybe

>experiment
lol no

do not believe this user

best comedy of 2015

The can just tell the subjects what to do again

>The Great Gape user the Fist

autism

>euro cuck

into le trash

>you will never be this paranoid
Guys please excuse him, he is used to a better level of conversation, namely
>user makes claim
>other user calls him a fag and maybe ask for source
>first user calls 2anon names, deriding his ignorance in something "obvious"
>2anon call him a faggot and leaves the thread
>somewhere a third user asked for source but no answer is ever given
Now THIS is a good level of discourse.

redditor tourists shamelessly samefag thinking nobody will notice all the time. Its very obvious considering how they format and type their posts the same way since theyve been conditioned to beg for internet points that way.

MODS

ban this faggot spammer right fucking now