Do people in your cuntry when go to the supermarket in pairs...

Do people in your cuntry when go to the supermarket in pairs, also split so one stands in line while the other goes brings the things? I also so religious folks with many kids who go to wait with the empty cart first thing, and all the kids split to bring to it all the things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8mryBPuk1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds pretty jewy

No, that sounds just as retarded as your English.

That's jewy af desu. It never happens here.

Are the lines that bad??? Don't they have self-checkout?

>that post
welp I finally turned into a nazi prick

>self-checkout
They tried to implement it here but nobody ever used it so then they got a cashier there to help people to do self checking out but they quickly realised there is no point in having self checkout if there is a cashier standing there anyway so they closed it down and installed a regular cash register.

No

you could pay one guy to maintain four cash registers
it doesn't necessarily save time though

The cost of food here is very high compared to the wages so people here go once in fortnight or so to buy all the stuff in mega stores with crazy 30 mins lines.

Shit system desu, portable scanners/scan with mobile is much easier and quicker.

>nobody ever used it
I wonder why, it is so convenient especially for smaller purchases. I bet autist Nords LOVE them.

Why not use RFID cheaps?

Whoa I haven't seen this sorcery before, give me a quick rundown.

Because people don't like to learn new things in fear of making themselves look dumb.

>tfw credit card got declined when you tried to buy lube and it was awkward as fuck when the young cashier chick checked on things

youtube.com/watch?v=y8mryBPuk1g

Nice from them to have those mini carts for the non dutch customers

LMAO...wat are those little fuckers for though for real?

Fucking disgusting language but brilliant idea for shopping.

They're for kids so you can put the little shits to work

Kids obviously

Sounds like someone with a heavy Abostralian accent desu

But why would you do t-
>see flag
>remember that "Time is money"
Ohhh

Eh, I got confused when she shoved that coca cola bottle into the hole after fucking around with the beer.

this post made me watch the video

Why is everyone so swarthy?

You can't buy beer with that thing because it's an age restricted item. But you can return bottles for your deposit back and subtract that from your total.

whites don't actually exist

It's Holland. not the Netherlands, that's why.

Its Diemen which is where poor people from Amsterdam live.

You can, but you get the red light if you buy alcohol. If they think you're under 18 they will check your id.

Yeah, the translation was throwing it off for me.

Can a Turkbro translate what she is saying?