Dumbass mods deleting meta threads

>dumbass mods deleting meta threads

Let's try again, how can we fix Sup Forums?

We don't

Gas the mods

What a con man

One or several feet threads to vent out frustations and improve quality posting.

all the best threads just got deleted

no hope left

*BRAAAAAAAPPP*

Saving Sup Forums would require banishing all the people that came here after the 2016 election. Not possible.

People have been complaining about the state of Sup Forums since at least 2009 when I first started coming here. And, as far as I can tell, the mods haven't done a damn thing about it. If anything, they've actually made things worse.

ban all the redditshits

Will that user from the other thread deliver?

mods delete this useless shit please.

it's been an hour and 27 minutes, what the hell is going on

it's time

That image is from months ago and every other board but Sup Forums got one thing they wanted

What I want is to make /film/ a thing. Or move capeshit to Sup Forums.

In all honesty, the reactionaries to the Sup Forums influx are every bit as bad, if not worse. Calling something Sup Forums has pretty much become the new "reddit." It's just the latest incarnation of contrarian shitposting, which has been alive and well since I started coming here (circa 2011).

The best cure for this board that I can think of involves grown men finding hobbies not involving other grown men in spandex. In other words, it's fucking hopeless.

>it ain't me starts playing

fuck Sup Forums

fuck reddit

make Sup Forums Sup Forums for the first time ever

>The best cure for this board that I can think of involves grown men finding hobbies not involving other grown men in spandex. In other words, it's fucking hopeless.
This. Depending on how you feel about waifu-posting, we need to get laid as well.

Alright boys, let's do it. Let's save Sup Forums.

It's time to get our dicks wet

I'm pro-waifu, pro-pedo, pro-tripfag and pro-Sup Forums.

Oh Sup Forums went to shit quite a bit before that.

This, this, this.

I'm a Sup Forums newfag. Can someone explain the comb girl meme to me?

t triggered Sup Forumsfag

>The best cure for this board that I can think of involves grown men finding hobbies not involving other grown men in spandex. In other words, it's fucking hopeless.
Or if they don't want to ban mobile posting then make it so new IPs connecting to the site can't make a thread for 10-20 minutes

by deleting meta threads

t fag who got here right before the election

ban all the poser reddithaters

Ban BRAPposting

we should have a daily /ptg/ trump general sticky until 2024

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Canadian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of young child models relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Canadian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

if you post on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums, or /vg/ you can't post on Sup Forums for a month

this will fix all of the board's problems. also if there's some way to ban people based on cookies from reddit, that would be nice too

ban pretentious maggots like

this but also murder all redditors

I don't post on any board or site outside of Sup Forums and I'm one of the biggest shitposters. I'm here all day and night, too.

for every one of you, there's probably 50+ crossposters that do shitpost. we can handle a few autismos

Fuck this shitty board and make /film/

were the child models boys or girls?

crossboarders contribute the majority of the OC on Sup Forums

it's time

Ban redditors like you.

let us talk about internet videos aka 21st century television, actors, actresses, celebs

wow suddenly people have something besides dicks to talk about

Sup Forums is too fast now to be one board still

This. I'd estimate that at least 40% of Sup Forums don't even watch TV shows. A split is the best thing that can happen.

ban idiots who think reddit is an insult. reddit is not an insult. it's just a neutral descriptive word.

Have fun discussing film with literally no one.

fuck u tripfags,

also more waifu eva less capeshills

>with literally no one.

Except for all the other people who want to discuss film.

but at least she won't be whining on on Sup Forums.

gb2r

make a thread then shithead

no one cares

t. reddit

wtf do you even come here? just stick with your own shitty site

more capekino less wafuing virgins

/film/ when

the mods were a bunch of fucking pussies they barely gave it a chance

You cared enough to respond, idiot. Now what?

>no one
do you have proof that /film/ would be slow?

>this retard has been attempting this contrarian "reddit is acceptable" meme all day

>caring this much about a website

Where are you going to find these people? You can't even get a good film thread going on Sup Forums. You think they're going to magically appear once you make a second board?

More shitposting.

lol, did no-one post in your shitty jodo thread or something? maybe make better threads? or ya know just stop

t. a shill

this is the problem right here

downvoted

>butthurt mad posts never get upvoted on reddit

>You can't even get a good film thread going on Sup Forums.

I guess you can't cause your taste in films is shit?

I'm not the one complaining about people not talking about what I want

if there really are so many /film/ loving fags then just make a /film/ thread and watch all the amazing discussion unfold

but no one actually cares about your autistic movies you like

>implying reddithaters do not do it to be contrarian

oh the ironing

Making a fucking board for live action capeshit and a star wars board.

No more dead cops!

>butthurt mad posts never get upvoted on reddit
should still stay their, nothing gets upboated here when will you ledditfaggots learn this?
its fucking anonymous REEEEEEEEEE

The jig is up, retard.

t. hater of what's popular because foreveralone virgin irl

this is the cancer right here

>I'm not the one complaining about people not talking about what I want

Neither is anyone else? When was that ever the fucking point. We just want a convenient place to discuss films without having to sift through dozens upon dozens of capeshit and Sup Forums threads.

for you

Ban the pol shit posters, ban the blacked posters, ban the "kino" threads.

Literally can't have a thread either without it being derailed to how everything is an sjw conspiracy and how the Jews did it all.

But it's never going to happen. You understand that, right?

Downvoted and reported

>but no one actually cares about your autistic movies you like
yea they do, your just another newfag who hasn't figured it out yet, I can have great discussions about virtually any film I want, its just about how when and where you start talking/posting about it, u just dumb brah learn to internet better

Filter "kino" to "shit"
These faggots abuse the word for low quality posts

meta threads have ALWAYS been against the rules, you newfag redditor piece of dogshit.

>make a general name
>search the name to find the thread

wow is that so hard

the retarded game of thrones people figured it out

The janny should turn himself in!

Are you physically capable of responding to an argument without shifting the goalpost even just once?

see?

>sift through threads
>does not hide threads
>hates popular threads

What really makes you angry is that popular threads quickly push your threads down to page 10 because nobody posts in them.

FOREVER THIS!!!!!!!!!

>immediately report and hide all Sup Forums and quasi-Sup Forums related threads
>actively funpost in all other board culture threads

Just follow my lead and we'll all make, bros.

ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums and all its run off boards
ban Sup Forums
ban Sup Forums
ban wannabe Sup Forums(aka Sup Forums)
None of these users have contributed to increase the boards quality only to degrading it

ban the game of thrones general as its not even airing now
ban childrens media discussion
ban mobile network posting from the site/make it only people with a Sup Forums pass can post from mobile networks
give youtube its own board
block european isp/ips from posting certain hours
a good amount of Australia can't post on Sup Forums because of that one guy so do the same here
convince hiro to do that thing where the site doesn't show up on google results or if possible just for Sup Forums
trial board: /superheroes/ or /film/
bring in the robot for a month or 3
1 hour cool down on new ips aka can't post for 1 hour

>I HATE OTHER PEOPLE MAKING THREADS

there's probably a subreddit just for you

THANK YOU
BEST IDEA IN THE WORLD
MODS, MAKE THIS GLOBAL

I'm bored of this argument. People have been asking for /film/ for years now. It's never gonna happen.

>t. hater
no really go back >>>/[email protected]/

If you don't like films, you should be just as open to the idea of a board split as everyone else, that way you can have all your autismo capeshit threads in one place.

Redict threads involving cartoons, anime or superheroes to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Redirect unfunny and stupid shitposts to /trash/, Sup Forums or /s4s/.

Redirect random political threads to Sup Forums.

There.

Except it actually did happen once, so why wouldn't it be able to happen again, dumbass?

kek user's butthurt reaction to this post made me laugh so hard my spit came out ice cubes

downvoted

Yeah it's called Sup Forums, 2014+ redditer

Just make Sup Forums a text only board for a few months