Being a fan of a team that isn't from your state when your state has a team

>being a fan of a team that isn't from your state when your state has a team
Why is this allowed?

cowboys all over the place is a little sickening

Eh, Chiefs fan in WA state only because my dad is a fan. Also not really a fan of what the Seahawks are in terms of personality.

who cares? armegg is boring and murrilard sports are absolutely irrelevant at the global stage

dont you have a cartel to hide from

what are the official canadian teams?

>the new york jets do not have a plurality of fans in any U.S> county
OH NONONONONONOO EHUHUHUHUH

The Cowboys counties in Virginia are where all the black people live

They support them because they integrater before the Redskins did or some shit. I don't know why they don't just root for the Panthers instead or something.

>2014

quebec can root for new orleans

everywhere else roots for their nearest southern neighbor

Because you can like whatever team you like based on franchise history, players, coaches, location, and about a million other different reasons.

The team your married to should be a team you're excited to watch play every week. Your side hoe is always the local team (or a different team if your local team is the team your married to).

Poor little Texans

Where are the jets fans? Dead maybe?

i think tennessee and carolina are worse. Literally named after states and there are still traitor counties

The Jets are Long Island's team. If they ever fucking win anything it'll turn green, but you know the power of bandwagoning.

>that one raiders county in northern california
the fuck?

Fuck the global stage! The only stage that is important to the NFL is 'Merica!!

Because I live in Virginia and would be forced to be a redskins fan. Plus the guy who introduced me to football 10 years ago was an eagles fan so just followed in his lead.

he said
>when your state has a team

Because bears are fucking trash
Superbowl shuffle though pretty dope

Americas team baby

If the global stage is so good how come they have 0 world series wins and 0 superbowl wins? Checkmate italy.

>only one team per state

Plebs

>franchise history

>unironically supporting a "franchise"

are all amerimutts this cucked? have you all just accepted your roles as customers of whatever corporation runs your local "franchise"

absolutely disgusting desu

Stay mad.

because I don't have the heart to be a browns fan and cincinasty is kentucky's pimple

>49%ers

lyl

>mfw the footy clubs i support and play for are 144 and 70 years old respectively

Elite feel