The legion chick is a solid 7, but god dayum i would berry my dick in that. you know the rest, yada-yada, king arthur

the legion chick is a solid 7, but god dayum i would berry my dick in that. you know the rest, yada-yada, king arthur.

What is Legion about?

nah m8 her hips and fat butt elevate her to an 8 at least

About Charles Xavier's son who is more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

its about me... I'm legion.
I was shocked to see a movie about me and stuff, but there it is, go figure.

Hasn't been completely revealed.
But mostly about a protagonist, David, with mental issues and/or has powerful telekinetic/telepathic/tele[etc.] abilities, and there are also other mutants that have abilities, but not enough to keep them from supposedly being hunted down which is why they need the David. A lot of scenes can be through the lens that is David's mind, so what is "real" is questionable.

She's got Chloe tier broad shoulders
Other than that she's perfect

not gonna lie, she looks like one of em BLACKED girls

I wish she had boobs but at least she got a great butt and sexy eyes

Autism. Not even joking.

she got surgery on her chin and lost weight, she looks much better now

Man, high waist jeans are sexy as fuck.

Why do they always look like michael jackson when they fix their nose

jesus. a a change in clothing, makeup and hair does fucking wonders. always thought she looked frumpy and unattractive af in that but gorgeous in legion. no tits but the face makes up for it.

>wakes up the black guy first

YOU JUST KNOW

She has some serious fat in that webm user. The clothing is hiding it.

Am I the only one who's noticed she's named after Pink Floyd's first guitarist who went absolutely bonkers after taking so much LSD and defined the first years of the band as well as their golden age after Dark Side of the Moon?

Am I the only one that finds this interesting?

What did they mean by this?

I was never exposed to her work before. And I didn't realize she is considered as a high BMI girl. Needless to say I was shocked seeing her bare fat ass.

Not that it did something to me anyway, since I am more interested in David's ass.

She lost the weight faggot

How she gets them to wake up by not touching is so cute.

this show is power fantasy shit for redditors

NotRogue is the best Rogue.

*doesn't block your path*

What do?

I figured it adds to the pilot's idea of making the audience confused about her being a creation of David's mind. It's plausible he would name people he made up after musicians and shit.

So it's a Jojo reference?

>reddit memes

Fuck off

>Am I the only one who's noticed

Of course not, it's a pretty obvious reference. They even played Astronomy Domine in the first episode.

Every single character on the show is made up by David and this is all some sort of sick internal struggle.

Calling it.