4CC roster and other quite important shit thread

There are a number of issues to discuss beyond the roster, so please read the whole post. But first of all, let's start with the news, which is Winter on PES 17. It sucks that we're not making the move to 18, but the viewers voted back then they only want winter on 18 if the aesthetics are fully ported, which is not yet the case, despite the fact a decent amount of it can. Anyway, here are the issues to be discussed in this thread:

1. Roster. This is the one that was used in Autumn: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forums#Squad These players will be automatically be featured in the final roster poll which isn't happening just yet. What's happening now is a preliminary poll we have here: poal.me/481esy

The purpose of this preliminary poll is to trim the fat before the actual one and select those memes with real potential to be part of the roster, which is why you'll also find a lot of trash on it. You can add your own player submission in the poll, however do NOT add players already on the roster, as those will already be featured in the real one.

2. Team crest. As you probably remember, Sup Forums did play with two stars on the logo in the first match last cup. In that regard, I do not intend to leave JB's work unfinished, so I want to make the official change of the crest. However, I don't want this change to be made blindly, so I want to know which one you identify yourselves with, the two stars+asterisk one or the two stars without asterisk that was used in the first Autumn match. (Please note that this logo change does not have any bearing on the team records, but is merely an aesthetic one.)

3. Pick your flavour of Roma home kit to be used as a home kit (feel free to discuss kits in general as well). Reference: colours-of-football.com/colours03/ita/roma/roma_1.html

(cont. in first reply)

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4. I want to inquire you about the possibility of an Sup Forums-centric tournament taking place after Winter. There was one this year implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forumserb_Owl but there won't be a second one unless there is interest from the board. That said, various people have already expressed interest in signing up new teams such as /arse/ and /seriea/, were such a tournament to happen. The winner team would have a kit featured on the Sup Forums team and maybe a ball.

Do your duty and vote >missi off the medal spots, Sup Forums

ROAST SOLO as gold keeper or we riot

Keepers can't be medals.

roast is shit ingame. she lost us the semi against /fit/

Would love to see more multi-sport memes and board wide memes, like BTFO, >we, swept in 5/6/7, GOOD post, lel, etc. We always get complaints about football memes dominating the roster, so multi-sport memes are a good compromise I think. If this tournament happens, we could have every sport and their memes represented properly anyways.

Home kit 2016/17, away kit 2017-18

No one gives a shit

swept in 7 and antoinette griezwoman should be in there

Antoinette is on the come-up

2 stars plus asterisk is quintessential Sup Forums

Replace SKEEEEEEEEEUP with Mike Francesca tbqh

Whoever suggested crying jordan needs to be forcibly removed from this website

I'll vote for greizwoman as a silver

that's because you're a tranny-obsessed degenerate arab

Tranny is Haram, but you should know all about our laws since we cuck you.

As a sneak peek for you guys, this is intended to be used as one of the kits, since the Sup Forumsartan imagery is usually downplayed.

Never happens. Europoors have taken over and made it even more semen slurping. It's 90% faggy soccer/reddit shit and they removed classics like Da Burrs and Jags guy

>rags

This

kys

Go suck off a tripfag and then die in a general, dirtbag.

fucking bandwagoners

Vote Griezmane

>pools closed oui

voted for my man bulju

For me, it's Tomahawk & Trivago

Fucking yuge poll

Yeah it's meant to set the bar extremely low to make sure there's no sleeper in there.

Who /half-timeslags/ here?

Bring him back

1 - voted
2 - with asterisk, it's unique and fitting
3 - home and away 2014/15
4 - yes, i support another Sup Forumserb owl, wanna see my boys from the eternalmoreirense threads and pleasewatchourleague tearing up the place

>home and away 2014/15
>look it up
>it's literally what we currently have
fugg

Is this rare flag?

hey, if it's good already, why change?

No, and most definitely not in these threads.

I wasn't planning on changing the away kit. As for the home one, while plain might be good, it's been the same one for years already, so it needs a bit of a change to spice it up. Which is why I'm partial to this particular one.

If /arse/ win I want Sup Forums to kick around Wonga's head

This. Bulju needs to be in to represent hokkei

The NHL wasn't ready for this much dominance is why

>the state of Sup Forums reading comprehension

need this in the team

ded thred
ded cup

>Halftime slags in the poll
rename it to "Rochas"

the names were a fucking embarrassment this past cup

Lads, make sure you send some votes for based BEWD considering he's back

we could rename that player differently for each match desu. First match is slags, second rochas, etc.

>American Sports in my GOAT team

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, because Sup Forums's done so well with a roster of mostly shitty europoor memes. Get real, Ahmed.

Where is "confess your sporting sins"?

WoooooooOooOooooOoooooooOoooo.....
The angry ghost of Cruijff demands a place in the team for not getting a sticky.....

WoooOooooOoooooOooooo...
If you dont give me a spot, I will curse this team forever...... woooOoooooOo...

shit meme used on several different boards

pls no

>one of the oldest most storied players is literally USAUSAUSA

For me its Antoine "Empty my nine into the welfare line" Griezmann

But he got a sticky.

>we'll never see an all-american Sup Forums team in one of those meme friendlies

>gigantic poll's

2 stars with asterisk

do it faggot

This
Also use the asterisk logo

Da burrs should be reinstated

Bump :)

>tfw no american Sup Forums vs. international Sup Forums charity exhibition match

Change peru(gay) for el peruANO pls

gib votes to Multiple Entries pls

We should do that, would be fun.
>Proceeds go directly to /merit/'s pocket :^)

This

Marblelympics, when?

That's in Sup Forums's courtyard already.

perro caca

But which version of >Trinidad and Tobago do we use?

The one listed most likely.

Some teams have players whose name changes each game

T&T needs to change every game. Every half, if that's possible.

>Trebuchet and Toronto

I demand Annie gets put on the roster.

>two chess memes at the bottom with one vote each
Nice.

Not enough votes for Fuck Anime desu

>caring about a team that hasn't won an elite knockout since 2013

Ban /hoc/
Ban /hoc/ players
Ban /hoc/ kits
Ban /hoc/ ads
Ban /hoc/ posters from watching the cup

If nothing else, all players' portraits will be her for one match.

Why would you even ask about putting the three stars, though? Two-stars+Asterisk is quintessential Sup Forums

thank you based twain

We need something to represent the Eagles in honor of them winning their first ever ring this season. that player could be named after the finals MVP, Big Dick Nick or Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Also a player that expresses my hatred for ACLs

Kill yourself and your whole family you newfag inbred.

>three stars
I never said three. The question was between asterisk and this, which JB used in the first match.

is long throws 20 still around?

TWAIN, are you gonna be on officially as a co or are you just behind the scenes?

I am officially a co, since it removes a lot of bureaucratic issues I'd encounter otherwise in my attributions. The real question is how tactically involved I will be, which is still a thing I don't know the answer to yet. I'll try to do my best in that aspect but I can't promise anything.

Demanding BIG BALLER or Lavar Ball on the roster

At the very least we have to be wearing BIG BALLER BRAND cleats

tactical bump

That makes me feel better. Maybe years of disappointment have made me a delusional retard, but I think this team can win.

can gimi :DD ged a spot?? :DD

Fuck off. /hoc/ did nothing wrong

I mean they ruined the board, but other than that yeah.

/hoc/ could get it's own team in this tournament, btw. I mean, who wouldn't want to see two great memes like Clip Art Dog and Bulju banging them in for fun?

>/hoc/ ruined the board

>I had to personally add rochas because you forgot

Also, go Larry, only he can fix Sup Forums