Man this is kino

Man this is kino
>dynamic camera angles
>changing view into videogame fps when they are aiming their guns
>everyone is likeable and have their backgrounds explained
>the monster fight
>john c reilly showing everyone again he's not just a comedian
>samuel jackson intimidating again after his other shitty villain roles
Only problem was tom hiddleston literal not necessary for the lead but the need to have one for the sake of a pretty face

Reilly was pure comedic relief, what the fuck did you watch?
I'm not complaining he was good but he was not playing a serious role

Agreed this film had some great visual flairs.
While the scene where Tom Hiddleston slices all those bird things with the sword was pants on the head retarded for this film, it gives me great hope for the MGS movie the director is making.

He was mostly comedy but the epilogue of the film really worked emotionally because of Reilly's performance.

I'll agree with that statement

>kino
IT WAS FUCKING TRASH

dumb frogposter

A E S T H E T I C

I bet you jerk off to Dr Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy you fucking stupid redditor.

Literally all of those are wrong.

Any camrips yet?

Kong is the worst made movie I have seen in years. Almost everything about it was bad, cast, characters, script, story, editing, direction. It had some good cgi and fight scenes, plus Reilly was really exceptional.

Guardians of the Galaxy was objectively better than Kong.

Kill yourself.

literally the only thing good about this movie are the visuals/cgi, but you want to watch a camrip.

you suggesting I pay money for it or what?

I suggest you wait for a bluray rip.

Why is Legendary so good at making Kinos?

Did we watch the same movie

is this bait

>this is what redditors actually believe

But John C. Reilly in Kong is objectively better than John C. Reilly in Guardians.

I can agree with that.

>calling anyone a redditor when you like the movie that pointlessly references Apocalypse Now

>pointlessly
I fucking loved it. One of my favorite monster movies since Lake Placid

>changing view into videogame fps when they are aiming their guns
Ok, that was fucking stupid.
>samuel jackson intimidating again after his other shitty villain roles
Even though he always plays the same guy, it's entertaining as fuck. He was the best performance here.

Any film that pointlessly references Cannibal Holocaust gets an A in my book.

that was a cool as fuck shot
very kino

>are you suggesting I get a job and learn to pay for things I want like an adult?

'Merica

> uses the empire state building to pick his teeth

What did he mean by this

ALL OF THESE THINGS YOU MENTIONED ARE CHILDISH SHIT! WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE MOVIES FOR ADULTS ANYMORE?! DO ADULTS EVEN EXIST IN GEN Y?!

this was the worst performance by Samuel Jackson I've seen in a long time

pretty good movie. giant monsters are back

I really liked the use of 70's music. It gave it that authentic feel.

Fucking this
Easily what I hated the most in the movie

>Man this is kino
lol
>>dynamic camera angles
lol
>>changing view into videogame fps when they are aiming their guns
muh vidya games
>>everyone is likeable and have their backgrounds explained
there was no character building at all.
>>the monster fight
you mean the entire movie?
>>john c reilly showing everyone again he's not just a comedian
drangus kong
>>samuel jackson intimidating again after his other shitty villain roles
you mean the one where he played Samuel L. Jackson?
>Only problem was tom hiddleston literal not necessary for the lead but the need to have one for the sake of a pretty face
yeah that was the ONLY problem with this movie lol

>blowing your wad early and showing the monster in the first five minutes
Don't do this.

yup knew what I was in for as soon as they showed kong in the intro. fucking. JUST

Every kong movie before

>shows kong later in film
>ends with aerial assault vehicles circling him

This kong

>shows kong in first 10 minutes
>aerial assault in first 20 minutes but Kong wrecks shit instead of dying

Pure kino

Movie was too short but Samuel was my fav part

It's just marketers

It was fucking trash you underage. Cinematography was straigh fron a music video r vidya cutscene.
There were no characters, there were quip machines with no personalities written even worse than those in marvel shitshows
Atmosphere was all over the place, how retarded can you be to write shit like "theres a sad sacrifice with sad music and screaming characters and in the next second well use this death as a comic relief"
Nigsons characters motivations made no sense, he played himself and was a cheap "look guys hes totally like this crazy military guy from apocalypse now how good are we right" lazy bullshit writing
And ending scene was fucking cringy, literally every death in the movie was a comic relief, but somehow now im supposed to care that one quip machine survived?

>I told em t'listen to me cus I been on this friggin island for twenty eight ninety n-twenty eight years here. but go ahead n' run aroun' th' jungle s'good for yer health.

Guys I don't have a lot experience in kaiju movies, but I'm having a hard time finding torrents for them, open trackers only yield like 600mb avi files for stuff like mothra or ghidorah's movies, and even godzilla vs X is hard to find (with seeders) on anything above 2gb, let alone some better quality. Where do you guys get yours? I'd appreciate any help

>shilling on Sup Forums
Why do you faggots bother? This movie looks like ass, and I wouldn't watch a movie directed by a guy I know is a raging leftist anyways.

Krang kong is GOD on this island! when you're in God's house you don't go knockin' doors. buncha dopes

>He thinks this is good editing

I'm bummed people feel this way.
my man

>Not "Gourd"
Murda ya self

t. shill
fuck off you cunt

>dynamic camera angles
Larry Fong (BvS cinematographer) worked on this too. If that answers anything.

>tom hiddleston
>pretty face

Tom hiddleston is unconventionally attractive but not pretty. Out of the unconventionally attractive dudes, Cumberbatch is probably the prettiest.

>going to go see it with my parents because they love this shit and I havent seen them in months
>probably going to enjoy it anyway because I like it aint me themed movies

I'm not expecting 10/10 citizen kane of movies but I'm sure I can stomach it.

Man, those fucking "70s duh" song inserts. The only one that mattered was Ziggy Stardust.

Movie is good but it goes too fast with its pace and so many characters feel wooden because they don't have much backstory.

Hiddleston did nothing but C.I.A. poses during the second half.

But yeah in the end it's a decent movie.

that's where you're right op

>all these salty capeshit fanboys

This movie wasn't kino but it was fucking fun, great movie theatre experience

It was okay until they decided to go to the skullcrusher region despite John C Reilly's insistence they not go. The only people that had any reason for going were the soldiers. Then the crazy plot armor, Tom Hiddleston sword action, and pretty much everything until the end was retarded. But it had Brie Larson in a tank top so I was happy.

I had a hard time keeping track of who was who when they kept cutting between Kong and Sam Jackson.

HAHAHAHAHA I GET IT CUZ BLACK PEOPLE ARE APES OH MY GOD THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA I'M PEEING MY PANTS I AM LITERALLY PEEING MY PANTS WHOO WHAT A KNEESLAPPER HEY GUYS DID YOU GET IT, DID YOU GET HIS JOKE HAHAHAHAHA INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP BRO OH SHIT I'M POOPING NOW I'M POOPING MY PANTS YOU'RE JUST SO FUNNY!!

I was kind of surprised at how abrupt Dr Doom got it

But everyone meme'd on Godzilla for that