Why is it that everyone praises BBC for Sherlock and Doctor Who but not "The IT Crowd"...

Why is it that everyone praises BBC for Sherlock and Doctor Who but not "The IT Crowd"? I rarely see it get mentioned anywhere. This show was so funny. To bad it had only had 25 episodes with six episodes each season. The final episode was perfect kino. If you haven't watched this yet, you definately should.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1475582/episodes?year=2017&ref_=tt_eps_yr_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10-4

Nobody praises it because it's not praiseworthy. It's not funny. It's just meh.

That fucking middle guy directed Submarine so I like him for that. But he was also in The Watch and directed The Double so I hate him for that

It's an awful show mainly because those three guys are ugly.

>i like
>i hate him

girl on pms detected

FAAAAAATHEERRRRRR

That was the most reddit thing I've ever seen on this board. Is it summer already?

Fire at a Seaparks?!?

>please call [long phone number]
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
dropped

It wasn't a bbc show though... it was on channel 4

Americans think the uk only have 1 channel.

They'd better have more than one goddamn channel if it's mandatory they pay for s TV license.
>they literally employ people to drive around in vans to see if people have illegal TVs

Best tv-comedy that I saw. The only bad thing was special they made for fans, after canceling 5 season. It was forced and unfunny.

I get that you're trying to insult that user but reddit is not an insult. It's a neutral descriptive word. It's like you saying that user has two arms. Why would that user be insulted by that?

first for best moment of tv history being moss behind the bar and roy in a wheelchair

Couldn't finish the first episode. Big Bang Theory ruined laugh tracks for me, and I didn't find the quality to be very high, personally. Does it get better, at least?

Yes

The gay musical called gay episode is legitimate kino

Black Books >>>>>>>>>> The IT Crowd

>willies, willies, I love willies

>im disabled

this still cracks me up

this is essential viewing if you like peep show desu

somehow even the woman managed to be funny which is pretty rare in comedy

I've seen IT crowd 10 times, never watched Peep show though. Looks like shite

The episode where they want to go on the Shark Tank like show and the entire presentation goes to shit and Roy just says so calmly we want x amount of money with a 50% share makes me lose my shit every time.

>Shark Tank
Dragon's Den. The original.

As a women, as a worker, as a women worker working in a.... workplace

>itt children discover genX entertainment

I thought that at first but then I realised I could relate well and loved it ever since

Dragons Den yankman americano

>that american pilot episode with Joel McHale as Roy
I thought Big Bang Theory was painful. It was a a tickle compared to that fucking pilot.

>sir, could you keep it down?

>to think when we met you were so worried that you came from Iran

>You're building a Sea Parks out of mashed potatoes.

>did you see that ludicrous display last night?

>I'm disabled
Watch it every year funny shit.

It varies wildly between stupid and pure gold, it's up to you whether it's worth your time.

too fruity

>woah these anti piracy ads are getting extreme

>WHAT IS JEN DOING WITH THE INTERNET?

Shame his father was the best, the replacement son was such a step down.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night ?

I liked denholm a lot more

I'M DECLARING A WAR ON STRESS !

The thing about Arsenal is they always try and walk it in

Best character in the show by far.

>Team! Team team team team team.

I completely agree

man those sequels to the crow really went off the rails

Man, I love Danzig!

>Ohhh you wanted to EAT me

I USED TO BE A MAN

Denholm is great but Moss will always be my spirit animal.

>IT Crowd
>BBC

anyways Channel 4 surpassed the BBC as the producer of quality shows/films since the early 2000s

>I only know one woman, and she just left the rooming screaming THE SHOES AH!

>"audience" is hospitalized due to uncontrollable laughter

kills every joke.

Tnettenba

>It's an awful show mainly because those three guys are ugly.
>FAAAAAATHEERRRRRR
>The gay musical called gay episode is legitimate kino
>
>>im disabled
>I've seen IT crowd 10 times, never watched Peep show though. Looks like shite

I'm sorry for not your not the not the the your the the not that dumb or guys to guys I'll come come look look up the spectrum do you u know can only last time since and I get a to through middle value is could is right in any movie on it Monday the bank for posting OT like the the average thread on pol everyday every night India is min for min where is can ash is the most you have any place of the my mirror at and is and the only movie on it using to be the ultimate meme motive is to to do everything that and everthngIndia and the only Terminal to the loo is it called in full-to the to the loo is it just the thesis is a it in US Pat and I don't stuff about and and about that it in to my

>To bad it had only had 25 episodes with six episodes each season.
why would you want more? We have tons of classic sitcoms with runs the same or shorter than this, so they don't drag out, like the yank sitcoms which are tired before the end of season 2.

Also, I don't see why anyone would praise the BBC for the IT Crowd because it's not a BBC show. It's by Channel 4.

>he doesn't understand the importance of audience participation in British sitcoms

Father Ted > both

IT crowd took some jokes from father ted.
the "move on" funeral joke and denholm/jen tv smoking joke.

Linehan got lazy

british people arent funny

Sure lad

No one talks about it because it was funny.

A second will? SPEAK PRIEST

The fire at the seaparks episode is probably my second favourite after the work outing. Just because of the way Roy's disbelief increases every time he says that.

The TV licence is only for BBC, Channel 4 is free.

>how'd it happen
>acid?

Wow, what are the odds of that?

Technically yes, but you are still legally required to pay the TV licence to watch Channel 4 live.

One of many reasons the BBC needs scrapping.

british humor kinda sucks

because those are still running.
Do you think BBC has only the it crowd in it's archive?

They wouldn't anyway. It's on 4OD.

Oh Jesus christ no you have to leave

>Sherlock
>still running

also
>IT Crowd
>BBC

>there is actually a tv company called BBC

lmfao

>reddIT Crowd

Douglas had some pretty good moments
>the episode where he's fucking the tranny and it devolves into a kung fu fistfight
>the gun
>spaceology
>the episode where his wife comes back and they go full soap opera complete with dramatic monologues facing away from the other characters
>FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHER!

imdb.com/title/tt1475582/episodes?year=2017&ref_=tt_eps_yr_2017
BBC has other great shows in their archive.
With Sherlock and Dr who they target the yanks.

Don't forget the electric sex trousers.

>its not for you Jen

Why the fuck didnt Jen just shut up and listen to everyone else for five fucking minutes? God she was a terrible person.

Because it was funny for about 2 seasons and overall is only marginally better than tbbt by virtue of the fact they didn't fill it with shitty relationship storylines

>The Double
>not pure unadulterated kino
Submarine was okay by comparison