Silence.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>Silence.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

It's VOD Tuesday! Time for iTunes WEB-DL goodness!

I don't think I need to introduce this movie. Promote the bombing of this film's box office today!

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/torrent/pled8ik
clicknupload.link/8g3nwhf4h27r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the reason Ive been putting this film off

>WEB-DL
Wait a bit longer

Movie of the fucking year.
>this scene
>any scene with the Inquisitor
>any scene involving Kichijiro
>when God speaks

what's taking rogue one so long

maybe your right but its going to be at least a month away, and its getting harder to avoid

>implying there's even a noticeable difference in quality between webrips and blu-ray rips

I can only find 720p. Why do you lie, OP?

try googling what is in the OP

>being this retarded

oh dear

It was incredible. Reminded me of Bergman.
Probably the greatest movie involving faith I've seen.

lol

Wait for YIFY

seriously. makes you wonder how these people manage to use a computer.

Saw this twice in theatres, was pretty stunned by the end of it. Hesitant to watch it at home because I think it won't be as good.

rarbg.to/torrent/pled8ik

He apostatizes but dies with a crucifix in hand

also Kichijiro stays with him the whole movie but dies at the end because they find a crucifix on him.

and Adam Driver drowns trying to save a Christian from drowning.

Does this one have hardcoded subs or not?

Maybe if you're blind, use an iPhone as your main screen and just generally brain damaged.

WEB-DLs look like upscaled DVDs.

I'm not sure, check the sample

>Kichijiro stays with him the whole movie but dies at the end because they find a crucifix on him.

They find an image of a saint, not a crucifix. Also they never say he dies, just that he had to leave.

>tfw it only played in my town for like a week specifically during times I had work

Hopefully it plays at revival theaters.

>Also they never say he dies, just that he had to leave.
Are you serious? After all the Christian killing in this movie you honestly think they just let him go free? He was finally put down.

At that point the authorities didn't care about the Kakure Kirishitan as much since they had lost contact with Rome. Inoue even says that there are still Christians in Japan but their faith has become a strange thing since the roots are cut, so they are of no important to the authorities. Defeating the priests was more important to them, Kichijiro was probably just made to leave.

I guess that makes sense. I kinda prefer Kichijiro dying though honestly because I want him to be reuinted with his family rather than spending eternity as a wayward soul relapsing back and forth into faith.

Depends on the source, dummy. Most of the time they're fine.

It was SHIT on a fucking SCREEN
Most boring movie I have ever seen. When God speaks to him is on my top involuntary humorous moments ever too; the half of the audience at my screening that were still awake by that point, laughed at how bad it was.

Say what you want about "not getting it", but there's not defending this shitty movie. How could Scorsese make this garbage will remain a mystery.

AT-STS AT-STS AT-STS

How does it feel to be the most wrong person?

It did suck, though. It dragged on for way too fucking long and didn't make me care for any character after the first hour.
No wonder this contrarian shithole sucks this movie off, since everyone in real life that has seen this movie has said it was one of Scorsese's worst and one of the most boring films they've ever seen, and I don't blame them. Only retarded fanboys that want to force this shit as good are claiming it had any redeeming quality.

I won't say it's a shithole....but im not gonna lie I couldnt wait for it to be over. It just dragged on.

are you serious? This movie was trash, little to no interesting cinematic concepts were used to enhance the spiritual themes of the movie. Seriously go watch Tree of Life.

This is christian propaganda, yet people are required to pay to watch it?
At least in the old times propaganda was state funded.

uggo bitch

>half of the audience at my screening that were still awake by that point, laughed at how bad it was.

yeah okay mate

>cinematic concepts

user what exactly are you talking about?

>This is christian propaganda

Please go reddit, libtard.

I thought there was a lot of good with this movie, but it was also insulting to think that a Director expected me to pay to sit through a ton of boring bullshit that could have been changed or removed to make a half decent film.

Snore

Someone make a wbm of the sword scene, please!

First movie I wanted to get from these types of threads.

How do I download it?

How stupid are you? Have you never pirated a movie before?

Where do I put the link in OP to download the movie?

Only Torrent. Not sure what this is.

neck yoruself

google

ever notice how torrents have unique filenames? put that information to use.

Why? What did Yoru's elf do?

Here, fuck sake

clicknupload.link/8g3nwhf4h27r

How does it feel, living with ADHD?
Jesuits get shat on from start to finish.
Pleb criticism. You don't watch a Scorsese movie for the kind of transcendent, solemn filmmaking of Malick.
Faith in Scorsese is always depicted physically, a matter of body, flesh, blood and pain ever since Mean Streets.

How do I open OP's link :^)

secret

;')

nigger I just watched my scientology movie webrip and it's perfectly fine

It's not a link.

Here, this is a link

stop

Wait, somehow "Moonlight" wasn't boring as fuck but this was boring? Please explain.

Is there any director more artistically long lived than Scorsese?
50 years after his debut he's still able to direct a masterpiece as daring and without compromises as this.
Comparing him with others directors of his generation (the few still alive) like Allen or Coppola is just sad.

If Silence was about a gay nigger muslim it would have won Best Picture.
Not even memeing.

Why?

I really wonder.. Because Moonlight had a lot less characterization and less dialogue than this movie. It was also horribly written. Do people not care at all about writing in movies anymore?

Moonlight also won Best Adapted Screenplay over this so you can see where the problem is.

>this entire post

"no"

His best movie since Goodfellas.