Who here was born /privileged/

Who here was born /privileged/
My dad is a millionaire bank executive

I was born white and supposedly I am privileged.

My dad works for Nintendo.

Both parents are doctors. My maternal grandparents are rich as fuck. (Both were born into poverty.)

I pay full tuition at a $60k/yr. school. My college fund has more money in it than I will spend on 4 years of school.

I am rich by my country standards, which mean I am like an American hobo

My sugar daddy is an oil well.

gib moni plx

Jew detected

Real white aristocracy make their money in real estate

>born to white working class
>no connections to increase social status
>need to play resume roulette
>globalist elite wants to exterminate and replace you with docile pooskins
>get told to check privilege

>pajeet
>no money
>everyone hates you and thinks your a refugee
>still red pilled
>legermanflagmeme

at least im not a manlet and i fucked white bitches .. thank you based germany

Not Jew I'm gook.

>tfw born a median-folded mong
>depigmented enough to pass as white

Fuck off kike.

Whores dont count

Parents made over a million in real estate also I'm white

My parents are simple folks with little money, but I'm privileged to have a good head on my shoulders. I'm 34 and will be retiring in a year.

>white working class
You're more privileged than the POC working class, check your privilege.

I'm in a similar position except my siblings are complete fucking retards and I have to go to CC for my first 2 years because my parents don't know how to say no and my siblings don't know how to manage money and/or not bleed our parents dry

Is his Body ready?

thats amazing. congrats man.

Oldest child really is master race.

My dad was chechen so he game me a little of his look. As i grew up, i started to notice that people don't want to mess with me, when i look serious, and women are flirting with me.
Thanks for priveleged genes papa.

Trudeu will soon nationalize your assets.
TOP KEK!

I was privileged with these dubs

My dad is a corporate jet pilot (gulfstreams and bombardiers) and gets tipped like 5k per flight by billionaires. He also gets paid accommodations while flying someone. For example, he flew Mark Cuban on a 5 day trip to Hawaii last year and got put up in a resort room on a Maui beach the entire time.

>tfw not white
He can't steal because I'm rich but not privileged

gibsmedats

>tfw no one cares about your race when you're rich

This is an 18+ website.

I was thinking of moving to sweden from my current country with the intention of making money... is sweden too liberal? how hard is it to get in legally? is life there expensive?

Good for him, but the myth of all pilots making back is silly. When you start flying for carriers you get paid dick at first, you only get shittiest feeder segments because roster pecking order, you slave as FO for years until some CPT retired and you're lucky enough to get his spot, last but not least you pay your training, certs, type ratings and whatnot out of your salary and that's easily 100k+ just to start.

Right Here. My dad's a doctor, I've rarely had to pay for something. Feels good man

>Fucking white German bitches is an accomplishment

At this point, they are literally throwing themselves at brown and poo poo dick.

You can easily get a hot white girlfriend here in UAE. The women are easy

Hello Prince. How much do you pay them?

Have you had sex with any of his thai traps yet?

not blonde= not white
sorry, howler monkey

>who here /xyz/

Stop shitting up the board, you faggot

None, i'll get you a first class ticket on an emirates flight, to dubai and you can be the dream of a CIS white male, barely any black people here, i think the population is 1% and theyre smart and civilized

H-how?

Spoopy, where do one sign up?

>bank executive
rip

I'm a sheik, i'm guessing you live in Oslo. Emirates and etihad is one of the best airlines in the world. First class is literally a bed, and they serve you champagne and prenium food. Anyways first class is on me. White people outnumber arabs and most are europeans, brits, germans, scandinavians, etc. The population of black people is 1%, smart and civilized black people. You can go desert camping with your future white wife and go sky-diving off of the tallest tower in the world, The Burj-Khalifa

>born into a rich town
>dad moved here when it was just middle class
>became rich AF
>everyone here is rich
>want things That I cant have
>dad is a salesman who is depressed and thinks he is a failure
>mother works two jobs
>financial aid for my college
>might just drop out and join Marine corps to make my dad proud and so that I dont have to pay anymore for college

FUCK

I'm probably the least privileged. Came here legally from a third world country, empty handed. Used all the resources that are provided...now I'm pretty much pic related. This is why I get triggered whenever a minority cries foul. I'm doing much better than those minorities who were born and raised here. I'm that guy the libs hate, because I completely destroy their narratives.

>Emirates
Isn't that the completely incompetent one or am I thinking of a different arab airliner?

Millionaire? Must not be very good at his job. Fag.

What?

This one, I go on etihad since its cheaper, on short flights, but i go on emirates in long flights

Is it that hard to understand
>Born middle class into rich town
>Every one here rich AF
>every one here can get what ever they want
>My dad is a salesman who is depressed and thinks he is a failure
>mom works two jobs
>unlike most kids in my town, I use Financial aid for college
>still costs too much for me and my parents, thinking of dropping out and joining the Marine Corp so my parents no longer have to worry about paying for my college

>tfw Dad is high ranking lawyer at F100
>stay at home mom
>he made almost $500K last year
>4 other siblings
>he donates a lot to charity
>puts the rest in savings for retirement

I'll have to end up taking out $40-60K in loans for the rest of my degree

Worst part is, I can't get need based scholarships because he makes so much.

Super mega rich here. Top 10,000 world wide richest

i was the son of the richest methhead in the trailer park and i had a go cart.
yeah. im pretty fucking privileged bro

I'm white.

Lend me £10, leaf. I voted Brexit and now I'm poor.

Growing up my dad was one of the top salesmen for Oracle. Probably averaged 500k-750k a year for the last 20 years. But we lived VERY modestly. Never had new cars, lived in a 300k house in the burbs thought we were solid lower-upper-middle until my mom spilled the beans one day when I was in college (debt free ftw). He made some good investments and retired this year at 55 with 30 million in investments. I'm in my second year selling b2b software and I pulled 95k ytd. I have no idea what it's like to struggle.

>500k/yr
>rich

poorfag

My rich Jew uncle paid for my college tuition

Dad a psychiatrist, makes half a mill a year, I get to be NET (I'm in school) have a credit card I don't deserve, bretty based desu

Let me guess, your name is Magomed Magomedov ?

Reporting.

>poorfag

I know, I never said I was rich. It's just that awkward income level where everyone thinks you are, so you can't get any financial assistance for college.

First off:
Dude.....my fucking country....

Anyways, where you from? Describe your redpillness as a non white in the mother country of cuckness

Oh, I thought you said that you were rich at first.

I know that feelerino

hitler wasn't blonde so he wasnt white?

was that all a farce then?

Write me a check mate

>tfw my parents make under 80k/yr combined
Fugggg

What is Christmas like for richfags here? I'm very curious about that.

>wealthy parents
>swiss
>american
>good education
guess what ails me

>Millionaire in Canadian dollars

Very fine bread you have there, those shoes look very solid

Brown/Black eyes + /Brown/Black Hair = Not White
If you have any other combination of hair/eye colors and White-Tan Skin you are White.
I get free food(though I don't eat much, just the recommended servings of each food group along with supplements + Extra protein to soothe my muscles after working out
And my parents pay half my rent while I go to school and work part time.
My apartment is pretty big but I'm always busy.
If I had a GF and Europe wasn't so cucked life would be perfect.
Not rich but my parents insist on getting me a practical gift every time sometimes it's nice sports or travel gear and most of the time it's clothes or a book I've wanted for a while.

It's not anything big because you already have everything. Basically Christmas gifts consist of things you decided you wanted in the last few weeks and have been too busy to buy them.

That's pretty arbitrary.