Why are American muslims so much more cucked than European muslims?

American muslim male:
>majority are neckbeards/obsessed with video games
>ironically pretty much the same as the average Sup Forums poster
>most are deadbeats
>have no control over their women

American muslim female:
>smarter and more successful than their male counterparts
>some even do away with the hijab and only wear it for holidays
>doctors, engineers, scientists

European muslim male:
>literally fresh off the boat from the Middle East
>half or more are terrorist sympathizers
>literally patrol the streets and enfore sharia in their neighborhoods

European muslim female:
>wears bedsheets
>lives at home and pops out babies

Why is America so much more successful at taming these savages than Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Edc4NNggj-w
youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5G33J1h1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

harder immigration rules i guess.ours are non-existence.

cuz they gotta fly across the ocean

not even just rules, its the fact that they can't displace the local population like they can in Europe and the local population is skeptical of them and their religion.

Granted some lefties are trying to change that, but its pretty hard to change the public opinion who still remembers 10+ years of war with Muslims, and their terrorist attacks.

So you just have a combination of factors forcing them to chill out, something they don't face in Europe.
>easy to get in
>can find areas of cities that their people control
>locals are "progressives" who are afraid to appear racist.

Believe it or not but UAE had 100K Syrian Refugees since 2011, and so far no attacks or crime from them

Our goverment wants to give them fucking citizenship. Also muslims here can get to the med or law schools with half the score in the national exams here. A greek student needs to score 19.600 out of 20.000 in order to get into med schools, a muslim only needs 13.000. if trump gets elected im off to america.

>adhering to the standards of a ancient pedophile
>not being cucked

they chose freedom

ahahah fuck off fat fucks this is so bullshit. There are huge Muslim communities in the states and some neigherhoods in Chicago, Detroit and in Minnesota (Somali community), that are like New Kabul.

We tired of yo lies n bullshit cucks.

>muh revolution
>muh race war
>we gonna get you
>don't let us get ou
>hurr durr

you cucks wont do nothing bout it. Your Trump gonna lose. You cuckerinos gonna just cry on Sup Forums all day.

Don't.

fucking kek

What is this from?

A massive ocean means that they came over as doctors or some kind of STEM that are smart enough to come over legitimately but weak in religious conviction compared to the rabble that have to have our shitty government inefficiently fly them over.

They can't just human wave the Atlantic like they do the Mediterranean.

are you actually trying to argue that European Muslims aren't generally less assimilated and with much worse behavior?
>some European countries are as high as 5%+ Muslims as their overall population.

0/10

>Why is America so much more successful at taming these savages than Europe?

Wait, you got Muslims in America?

Beware friend, make sure they do not spread. Having Muslim is very dangerous!

The muslims here are pretty tamed

Got a blowjob from a Muslim girl from Algeria once. She said that people where she came from were ugly.

1) America is fucking HUGE, therefore Muslims are very spread out and being the minority are still in the (LOOK KAFIR! We wish to integrate and be part of your lovely America!) In areas where they are massed together (such as Dearborn, Michigan) they are already acting up and requesting Sharia Courts, the right to break all sorts of laws and cultural taboos (polygamy, child brides, etc) and randomly getting arrested/shot for trying to stone/assault/rape whites.

2.) They tend to get shot the fuck up when they ackbar-out so... they tend to be a little more docile for that reason as well.

The US has a barrier called capitalism.

Any dead beat motherfucker that goes to the USA to live off social security will die in the gutter. This makes it so that only immigrants that want to work will come to your country.

Meanwhile in Europe we get floods of the worst scum that the Middle East has to offer. These people are the bottom of the barrel, most can't even read or write and only come here to get some free money.

I wish the women in america had absolutely no say in anything. if you ask me, thats one thing muslims do right.

Isnt there a huge population of lebanese in Michigan ?

As a Muslim you may be right. All my female cousins have a well paying job while my male cousins are NEETs or still in school.

we're much better at integrating minorities than European countries, since our national heritage is as an immigrant nation

we're also much more selective about who we let in, and since muslims can't just walk here like the mexicans they have to get in line, and the line is quite long

Muslims in america generally can only move here because they have a high level job or education waiting for them. They can't take a shitty raft across the atlantic like they can the mediteranian, if they don't just walk from turkey. Similarly, latin americans in europe are probably better than those found in the US

youtube.com/watch?v=Edc4NNggj-w

I like how the graph is trying to imply it's somehow a bad system

Look at the source
"reason" foundation

most likely a liberal think tank funded by Soros

They knew they never stood a chance since you have guns, so they behaved.

>neet
Allah hath provided for them, why be a radical obsessed with paradise when you can take it easy. Also islam is strict, gotta make the most of cute anime girls before being trapped in an afterlife where anime is banned.

>"reason" foundation
>
>most likely a liberal think tank funded by Soros

It's actually funded by the Koch brothers

I want to cum on those feet

yes... simply type Dearborn, Michigan into google and see what pops up as the top searches.

It's a lot of Lebs, then Syrians, Palestinians and a bit of Afghans.

They are constantly bumping heads with the FBI and state police because they set up their own shariah courts and do dumb shit like stone women in their backyards and whatnot.

Can't do that shit in America man. We allow many freedoms but they ALL hinge upon NOT harming another or doing something that steals their self-agency from them by force.

>>majority are neckbeards
That's literally a part of their culture. It doesn't mean they're shutins with bad fashion sense, it means they're regular muslim men

Stupid, if any of those retards do that shit here, they get either killed, a big fine, jailed, or deported. I swear levant arabs are embarrassing to be around with

The distance means we mostly only get the ones we want.

i'd lick those toes

He stoned both of them for this.

He did a good job then. Unloyal whores(90% of woman when let free) should be kept in cage.

It's harder to get here, and we don't give immigrants free shit. Honestly I've never met an american muslim who wasn't a pretty cool guy.

I knew two guys who were from muslim families growing up.

One of them was hilarious but nuts, and ended up being a writer. The other one ended up being a semi pro wrestler. His bro was in the WWE so I consider him basically in the minor leagues since he hasn't made it that far yet.

Neither of them give a shit about islam.

Pretty much most emiratis.

JIDF PLEASE BE GONE

Je ne compris pas, quelle tu parles.

whats welfare like in uae?

My friends pro wrestler brother was named Shawn Daivari if you care.The funny thing is he's most probably most famous for beating the shit out of some nig in this vid that made the rounds about town here. The mom is a smoke show too. dad started his own business. good people.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5G33J1h1c

My BLEACHED OC. I have more on my old laptop too.

It's from a YouTube video. He's some Ryan Gosling look alike. They thought it was him and creamed their panties.

Public opinion, even in the most lib states is still overwhelmingly anti muslim
No one gives a fuck about them

I'm not sure, welfare isnt that common in UAE
With a name like that, its probably syrian or leb

I've given serious thought to converting

Yeah, your Muslims were really cucked when they killed 50 fags in Florida. Or when they shot up Fort Bragg. Or when that sniper shot up the Beltway. Or when they crashed planes into the World Trade Centre. Or when they were stoning Christians in Dearborn. Or when you elected one and he wrecked your whole fucking country.

pretty sure people in the UAE get like 100k every year just for being alive

>furious residents accuse council of coverup
Theres the difference between the US and you Eurokikes. We have the balls tonsay what needs to be said

Because western culture

I fucking agree on this

Because the US' experience until the 1990s was with highly educated mostly secularised Muslims. Consider those fleeing the Iranian Revolution in the 70s or the Lebanese War in the 80s. These people tend not to be insane nutters.

Now we here in Europe have been drowning in 3rd world shitstains from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Malaysia whose entire lives are Islam and only Islam.

Since the 1990s however 3rd world Islamic scum have been pouring into the US, thus the increase in Islamic violence

Because of niggers

You are getting the elite, we are getting the trash

I find it somewhat hilarious that American muslims probably despise European / Real Muslims.

Kinda like how African blacks fucking DESPISE everything about American blacks and how fucking good they got it.

They have to fill out different social roles. In europe, muslims are the niggers. America has their niggas already, so the muzzies are not needed.

>putting refugees in a state where everyone is either a mormon or a nazi

Shlomo fuck off

Lol your fucking funny Kraut, we still get massive hordes of mexicans. Just nuke us already.