I'm feeling so sad that our brothers are not going to the soccer WC

I'm feeling so sad that our brothers are not going to the soccer WC

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/worldcup/teams/index.html
reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/74w86g/dick_advocaat_dutch_nt_coach_last_week_sweden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>soccer
fuck right off

could he have saved argentina?

>soccer
fuck right off

why not? banned?

sorry, I mean football

too shit to qualify

They are not qualifying.

> Soccer
Kys slowly

digits and it's coming home

what?? so africa will play but argentina is out? shouldn't they just send the overall best teams from each continent, which would be argentina brazil uruguay from south america??

/l00;0-/;0l99;9:))

We have 5 spots in south america, Argentina is shit actually, they are in 6th place

asia, europe, n.america, s.america and africa all have separate qualifiers, so dogshit teams in asia and africa will get in but the dutch and argies dont

Sóquer.

6th? worse than paraguay and colombia?

yeah, politically correct i guess. the dutch are out too?? wow.

Argentina is not out yet, worst case scenario they end up playing Oceania foir a spot which is as good as a get oiut of jail free card

For people who don't follow football this is the qualified teams so far
fifa.com/worldcup/teams/index.html

Just checked the site myself, it looks like the Netherlands is out because of Sweden

Yeah it sucks, unless we win 7-0 or something :(

Hello Brazil, I am looking forward to play against you again >:3

we will fuck all of you up at WC

germany will drown in refugee
you piece of shit

rude

you drowned in slaves and still have Oktoberfest in the South of your country every year, so it must not be that bad

they are brazilians now
you germans can go fuck yourselves

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/74w86g/dick_advocaat_dutch_nt_coach_last_week_sweden/
FEAR THE BCC(big cuck cock)

I think we all know why Argentina won't be going. How could anyone when they're up against such an amazing player?

But Sweden it isn't tolerant to leave the Netherlands out, it's one of the teams everyone expects to see

What if they lose to Oceania whatever that team is. That's a weird name

>Evo
sounds like a chick's name. Eva.

Then they're out, but tbqh they would fully deserve it if they lost to New Zealand

yeah NZ doesn't sound like a strong team. I didn't know they even played soccer (on a non-meme level) there. IIRC Australia qualified a few years ago.

Australia is part of the Asian confederation now, they jumped ship on Oceania some while ago

we beat you in the olympics,but I admit that the trauma still big

also, our current coach is pretty based

kek asia huh. they are like orphans being being passed around.

>olympics
isn't it just a meme tournament?

I think they figured it was their best chance to actually make it to the world cup as playing for a spot against lousy teams in South or North America wasn't working for them.

The irony is they're now on a play off with Syria to see who gets to play our fourth place team, looking like it's going to be Panama. Guess Asia turns out wasn't as weak as they thought.

Not even close to the status of a WC, but actually is a pretty hard tournament, it was the first time we won.

cool congrats. do you know if the cute long haired boy is going to the WC? the one that cried after the 1:7. as for your chances of beating germany in europe... apparently the odds are usually in favor of the "hosting continent", so it is hard for south americans to win in europe and vice versa but hey it happened before, right

too intelligent to going to the WC

sorry, nazi girl

don´t insult me calling me naz* i just posted starfire with a funny hat

sorry starfire

>hard for south americans to win in europe
not really, soccer is a religion here, they lost because they were at home, the pressure is brutal
the captain of the team was crying after every game, he is kinda faggot, but that's not normal
south americans won and lost in Europe, I believe the chances are bigger there, but it's impossible to predict

Tnx

>you can´t lose the final again if you don´t qualify

>soccer
>check flag
UMA

>o you know if the cute long haired boy is going to the WC? the one that cried after the 1:7
David Luiz? he is a strong competitor, but there are many players fighting for that position, in the end his physical condition at the time will be a great factor, he is bullied a lot here, I like him he is a nice lad

>soccer

man, that's BRILLIANT! no pressure, nobody is going to yell vergonha and spit at them at the airport on their way back. just chill out and prepare for your euro league games and check your bank account.

yes, him. i kinda felt sorry for him and want him to succeed.
>checked his age. the "boy" is 30 now. holy fuck. time flies. of course he may not get the spot.

>Argentina
>your euro league games

Paraguay is actually a hard team, they may not have stars but they are such a solid squad. They will get in.

B-but you are already out son, Ireland passed you so you are the worst 2nd now

I think he meant the players.

this, i mean the best players like messi

Jesus christ Argentina will qualify easily
Chile is the one who is in deep trouble

They qualified for the other World Cup that's all that matters I suppose

Catalonian independence may be a meme but if that happened do you think that would weaken Spain significantly?

Not much at this point, maybe 10 years ago would be more harmful. Now with decadent pique and Busquets, the loss wouldn't be that important. Alba could be replaced

Anyway, it's not an actual situation.

Do you think you are in? You will win but you'll have to wait for other results right?

Aguante Paraguay!

>maybe 10 years ago
yeah puyol alone was like half of the team

Puyol, Xavi, Capdevila, even Pique with Puyol on his side was much better. Those times are gone.

I like soccer

I liek anime

WHAT IS THE POINT OF OKTOBERFEST IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE? IS IT A CELEBRATION OF FERTILITY, LIKE MAY DAY?

I desperately wanted to say it was just a game to a Brazilian but couldn't find any on Sup Forums post game.

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!

It is gonna be a good match.

drink so much beer

Better luck next time, can't warp my head around it as the players themselves are top notch

This thread is dumb as fuck, no argie on Sup Forums gives a shit about football, you're wasting your time trying to passive agressively troll us with this shit

>argies don't care about football
what do you care about then, anime? lel
of course football comes first

Shut the fuck up, cunt. The only good cities in this cesspool are germanic colonies.

>what do you care about then, anime?
Welcome to Sup Forums

It's on bitch

i can kill you with one punch, loser

You can't even tie your shoelaces, chimpa.

shut up chocolate

you two are dead

They're not?? Wtf?

How can he play if he can't SEA the ball?KEK

mfw i'm already classified and just don't give afuck

Thankfully Germany will win.

>mfw we unironically just have to beat chile and argentina needs a draw against ecuador to qualify
>people saying they wont qualify
I see that Sup Forums is pretty uninformed about football

but he has no shoes

Precisely why.

>this pic

Hahahahaha

Argentina goes to WC.

so you are saying one can meme Sup Forums even about easily verifiable facts. you can just say oh shit argentina didn't qualify and everyone be like omg i can't believe this. instead of checking the standings. (by everyone i mean the 1% who even care about soccer on this board).

tactical bump

>shouldn't they just send the overall best teams from each continent
Yes, that's why there is a qualifying phase. you can't just choose them like that, you corrupt fuck

I hope that we don't qualify just to see fucking idiots who take football/soccer seriously (which is most of the country) commit mass-suicide.
We are a banana republic.