>chinese investors spending gorillions
>unlikable memekeeper scored on by benisvento gk
>unlikable boipucci
>unlikable coaches
>delusion of grandeur
>in the pocket of hellas verona
>FFP is looming

Kek acmilan, pls go to serie b

They're not relevant enough to laugh at.

kylo ren on the right

case in point, people pretending they are above ridiculing milan just because they are fallen too far from grace instead of meming them into serie b or administration.

Btw what happened to ultras, they should be setting san siro on fire, but they are tame af

Does laughing at the Albanian count?

>ultras on that side of the Iron Curtain

They've fallen down without even showing the possibility of getting back up only to fall again.
It's why Liverpool, Arsenal, and currently United get shit on while no one cares for Newcastle or Leeds.

This is why people are too hard on Pep spending money. Milan spent a shitload as well and they're not even in the Europa league of Serie A

>no one cares for Newcastle or Leeds

I don't think they have the same financial strength as AC

I think he is more into performance art than genuine autism. At least I hope so.

rare good football post from a burger

they always have the best kits though
top top bantz

>>unlikable coaches
Gattuso is a based god. Who do you think you are to criticize someone like him? His teamwork and work rate can only be compared to the teamwork and workrate of hungarian nazi squads killing innocent Zigeuner. His Composure and Determination can only be compared to Viktor Orban when he is planning the next holocaust.

The reason AC Milan is being shit is because André Silva is being underused, correct?

gattuso is a faggot. Literally couldn't cut it against 19 year old mexicants

come to psg

Alberto 'More goals than Andre Silva in the league' Brignoli

>The reason AC Milan is being shit is because André Silva is being underused, correct?
He's trash

Imagine being a €30m striker and having less league goals than the backup goalkeeper of the last placed team.

It's not funny anymore

He has been great in europa League, don't get what you're saying

Play him more and he will score

>the assassin of Austria Vienna
Lol

pretty irrelevant