Am i considered a cuck if i am Hispanic, Consider myself American, and hate Niggers & Muslims?

Am i considered a cuck if i am Hispanic, Consider myself American, and hate Niggers & Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you here legally?

Born and Raised as an american man. Listen to classic rock and own a 69 chevy camaro. also pay taxes and have a green lawn that is cut every saturday.

Now here's the big question: Are you sucking welfare out of the system? So far you're looking good.

Never have and never will.

Are you a Spaniard or a Native American?

American with Mexican heritage my northern friend

Why would any of this make you a cuck, or do you need a confidence boosts from people on a Taiwanese cartoon imageboard?

Besides being Mexican, shit tier in the totem pole of Spanish people.

Hispanic American here.
>identifying with race spirit
>being tied samsara

some fag told me at work that i am betraying my race and "home country" i told him my "Race" was american and my "Home Country" is the USA, he got pissed off and now the chick i wanted to fuck thinks im racist.

>i told him my "Race" was american
haha

Are you me?

Except I listen to grunge and drive a Mustang.

'yes'

No now start breeding the mexishit out of you. marry white make sure your kids marry white so on and so forth. if you don't you fail

Definitely will friend

>american sucking each others cocks, THE THREAD

Why would you care what other people think?
The minute you don't fit with their narrative, they start to attack you and try to convince you that you're a dumb goy that needs to guided back to the liberal hug box.

Liberals show their true racist beliefs if you disagree with the status quo.
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

fuck off pierre

>American
>race

>Home country
>America

So you are a native to the Americas?

American isn't a race you retard

its because i wanted to fuck a qt