Fuck you I like it

Fuck you I like it

Literally everyone likes that movie

I like it too

I like it.

i also like it

If you haven't seen the HBO show it was probably great, but they recycled so many jokes from that for the movie it was shameful.

You've gotta watch it with friends. I didn't think it was great until a few mates and I gave it a go together.

In any case it seems like they had fun making it.

this guy knows his Tenacious D...

What came first? The HBO show or their album? I listened to their album like 1000 times as a teen in the mid 00's that I still remember all the shit from it despite not listening to it in nearly 10 years and then my friends showed me the HBO series only last year.
Both had a lot of the same jokes from the album and POD

Unironically love this movie. I saw it at a time in my life where practically every element clicked for me. I still think the music is incredible.

The album is better than the movie, but the movie is still good. Tenacious D is so amazing as a band I might be biased, though.

When I found out about that I was disappointed, it was the same as when I found out they did that with Good Burger.

I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE KAGE BACK TO HELL

GONNA FILL HIM WITH MY HOT DEMON GEL

MAKE HIM SQUEAL LIKE MY SCARLET PIMPERNEL

Tenacious D's first album is so legendary it makes me sad that Jack Black isn't recognized more as a musician. His voice is insane. Singing along to Tenacious D is fucking impossible.

"but then, I'm gonna fuuuuuuck youuuuuu haaaaaaAAAAAAAAAARD!"

literally impossible to hit that part.

What HBO show?

This isn't leddit. You're allowed to like things.

Wait, what? Sup Forums is like the only place I would be "afraid" to like something. You guys totalitarian as fuck.

Its kind of surreal someone so talented was making dick joke songs and doing drive thru skits

One of the greatest musicals of all time - no joke.

They wrote the best song in the world and you're surprised?

>totalitarian
>no downvotes

People disagreeing with your opinion isn't totalitarian, people clicking a button that hides your opinion from everyone else on the site is.

Playing Tribute on Rock Band on Vocals the bits where they sing the gibberish are incredibly hard to hit. I have no idea how they would sing that so consistently.

Does no-one want to talk about how awesome this is?

Fuck off techno Saffa faggot.

can't believe they cut this scene

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy5e0L1p0cI

Well, the difference here is you can tell people to fuck off if they give you shit for your opinions.

Initially I always wanted to hate and be a beta and hate on Jack Black
As I got older I realize he's not such a bad guy.
When I was looking at Netflix last night, I almost watched it.
Looks like a fun movie, Jack Black has a lot of Charisma.

Meh, didn't bother me much. Reminds me of "Now for Something Completely Different" where we get the same jokes, but in a more polished cinematic format.

dis lekker soos n krekker

>You're allowed to like things

I didn't like Pick of Destiny, but the original Tenacious D HBO series is pure lightning in a bottle.

yeah guys i agree, hadn't listened since i was a teen, listened to that first album thought it was still hilarious. So much depth. Jack's singing is tremendous and vaudevillian, kyle gas is actually a really great acoustic guitarist, they just have a funny look.

Cock Pushups, inward singing, Karate, Hard Fucking are all classics.

>Kyle betrayed me and then he lied tried to hide and I died deep inside and you know the reason why...
>Rocket, rocket, all of my rocket sauce... all of my fucking rocket sauce, all of my rocket sauce

The original series was incredible, but the movie just fell flat.

>THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE

the first album is great, POD is still funny but has some dud songs, Rize of the pheonix pretty much fucking sucks.

me too. but HBO was better

They had an HBO show, like 6 episodes. I think it's on YT. Has some songs from the first album, and expands on some of the little sketches they did on the first album.

The movie has a hot Krystin Wiig grabbing her own tits and Amy Poehler when she was still funny.

No, it's really not.

Amy Adams looks hot as fuck in it too

It's a very fun movie especially with friends

I AM COMPLEEEEETEEEEE