THE BOUQUET RESIDENCE THE LADY OF THE HOUSE SPEAKING

THE BOUQUET RESIDENCE THE LADY OF THE HOUSE SPEAKING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RlYXUbXo7u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BOUQUET
wrong

I still don't understand why a toffee-nosed twat like her would start dating a bloke named Dick Bucket to begin with.

he was hung like a horse

She obviously wasn't that far up her ass as a young woman.
It gets worse with age.

isn't there supposed to be a prequel series that shows she actually WAS always like that?

Yes there was. I couldn't even get past the first episode but young hyacinth was qt

Wait, did she even have kids?

Every episode she talks to or about her son Sheraton. It's a running gag that he's always getting into something entirely unbecoming of a young college bound boy of respectable upbringing.

>"Now you're not spending it on girls, are you, dear? You promised Mummy. We agreed not until after you've finished your education. Oh, you and Tarquin aren't interested in girls. What a comfort that is to a mother's heart, dear.

like taking a dick and bollocks up the arse?

Faggots who say women aren't funny have obviously never watched this or Golden Girls.

>I always eat an exclusive, european, high fiber breakfast cereal with a crest on the package

like being radicalized

Yeah,I would like a deep fried squid.

Elizabeth dear, drink my shit

PANG!

>OHHH NAAIIICCCE!

literally my favorite part of any episode

shit this brought back memories. this show was part of my childhood

youtu.be/RlYXUbXo7u8

Patrician taste

Childhood? I still watch it every week.

Look at her sister. Hyacinth was common as muck and probably went with Richard because he was loaded and had a good job.

>loaded and had a good job
Kek at both.

Neither of those shows are funny

Why was Hyacinth always insinuating no man would ever want Elizabeth? Why was Elizabeth an old maid to begin with?

She always reminded me of my mum
cancer's a bitch, bros :(

MIND THE PEDESTRIAN RICHARD

They are, you're just a pleb.

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson

I'm sorry user.

>those rare moments with Elizabeth cleavage

Baba want milkies from mummy