ITT: Exposed QBs

aaron rodgers

He was exposed years ago

Wentz wasn't exposed Foles is just a super sub. Anyone on Sup Forums could have told you that.

Tom Brady

Getting injured is exposed?

His team didnt even lose a stride. Hes no better than his backup or babied by a stacked tea

>didnt lose a stride
>almost lost a 2-11 giants

I hope we never let Foles go. He's the best sub in the league, hands down.

The offense didn't lose any pressure. They still put up the usual 30+ points they get on Foles' first start in a while. The defense is what made that a close game.

He also played poorly on the football field.

>the QB is on defence

Wentz is clearly an ACL babby

May I ask whomst you are quoting?

The one who thought Foles throwing 4 TDs/0 INT was "breaking stride" because iggles D had a really off night

Foles left points on the field, and isn't nearly as good at extending plays. Foles is also a really good QB that could start on many teams. Don't act like you haven't been hearing Eagles fans saying as much the week before the game.

Last week:
>The iggles are done without Wentz!

This week:
>Wentz isn't elite, he's a system babby, the iggles won without him!

>isnt nearly as good at extending plays
What kind of advanced statistic is this? If the D didnt give up 27 first downs they would have blown them out by like 40 points.

Are you new to Sup Forums or something?

Incorrect. Wentz puts up 50 points if he plays yesterday, and he's, in fact, the only legitimately unexposed QB of the year. Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, Dak, Carr, Rivers, Smeth, etc, they're all frauds

>implying

Until that last interception he was playing better than Brady, and that was without Brown for most of the game.

Using his legs to extend the time he has to throw the ball, you dumb leaf.

that neck tho

Okay, but I don't see where he said the thing you put in greentext in the link you quoted.

This is true.

Foles got 4 TDs yes, but 2 were from short fields from blocked kicks and the interception.

he has a 158.3 passer rating down an ACL

not an off night, 3 off weeks in a row which is a bit concerning

Do you mean sexually?

27 of Wentz TD's came on drives of 30 or less yards

It is pretty nuts he stayed in the game and got the TD without the ACL.

user, just because only 6 of his TDs were over 30 yards doesn't mean the drives were less than 30 yards

only unexposed QB in this league is Camalam

No, let me make shit up.

Here's a list of exposed QBs:

Trubisky, Glennon, Sanchez, Hoyer, Barkley, Clausen, McCown, Campbell, Hanie, Collins, Orton, Griese, and Grossman

Notice anything about this list?

Oh yeah, the Bears haven't had a decent QB since Jim McMahon in the 80s

And how could I forget the most important one of all

SMOKE THAT JAY CUTTY

say what now?

Still had Bell, Bryant, Smith-Schuster, Rogers and their tight end who are all very good as well as having Brown for the first part of the game. Brady has also been playing on his injured achilles and if the Pats passed at the goal line instead of letting rbs run it in Brady could very well have been 3/1 and we'd be saying he had the better night. Brady put together a clutch performance when it counted while Ben went and threw an interception when it counted. All he had to do was spike the ball literally and they would tie the game. Apparently that was too much for him and instead he decided that throwing into quadruple and quintuple coverage was a better idea.

that isn't a quarterback dummy

What the hell is that beard neckline?

Tom "Never take a sack, get picked off instead" Brady.

-dabs, but doesn't dive-

What's his name again?

First year qbs can't be exposed