I'm sorry Eric, your not much of a hot commodity. The studio is only willing to shell out $250...

>I'm sorry Eric, your not much of a hot commodity. The studio is only willing to shell out $250,000 for your supporting role.
>Don't worry about it, just get me a DVD of Pretty Woman and pay for my stay at Best Western during filming.
>…and the $250k?
>Nah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g
youtu.be/qMiEhOkKVAs
youtu.be/P6cfN74wg9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it true that he often approaches tourists with video cameras when he hears change in their pockets?

well...you tried

>tfw living in the shadow of your baby sister and daughter

You can see the pain in every picture.

I'm fairly sure at some point Eric Roberts was kind of popular.

>a box of Twinkies
>two empty cans of red bull
>a DVD of the movie Stepmom
What did he mean by this?

he's laughing all the way to the bank

>that lousy edit

>tfw watch the Runaway Train movie with Jon Voigt
>Eric is in it
>He's hot as fuck

I'm not even gay but he's extremely aesthetic, unfortunately his character is annoying as fuck, don't know how it got 7.3 on imdb.

lol. that would be hilarious if all those roles were adding up that high.

>Lower net worth than your second rate daughter.

>but he's extremely aesthetic

Oh yeah he has an amazing aesthetic. Like this classic 'handsome wealthy man' Old Money or Hollywood Royalty look that makes him ideal for casting in music videos where they need a rich woman's husband. All his 00s music video parts are classics of the form:

youtube.com/watch?v=0habxsuXW4g

he was bigger than both in the 80s

I bet he lives a charmed and happy life.

I feel nothing but fondness for the guy honestly.

No you werent Eric. Go to bed.

>$8m

wtf I thought he was rich? that's like $100 per movie.

He has that look to him like he comes from money, so he probably always has money flowing through his life.

>Julia Roberts first two film roles were in 1987 and 1988 at the age of 20 and 21
>Emma Roberts was born in 1991
>he was bigger than both in the 80s

Check out retardo right here.

How can one man be so based?

why would he turn down money? The joke is that he's so desperate for money he'll do a student film for $50 and a hot meal...not that he's just uninterested in money.

>tfw you will NEVER misunderstand a meme this badly

>Implying he can't sell the Pretty Woman DVD for some good cash by telling people it's the unreleased version, with his sister doing full penetration. Something only people close to the film and stars would have access to
>Implying he can't use the bathroom in the motel as a drug lab, while not even paying for it
>Implying he won't make more than 250k selling drugs and the DVD
>Being this retarded
>Not understanding subtly

>everybody knows his face
>nobody knows his name

what went wrong?

Still no reason to turn down money. You're the dumbest person in Sup Forums right now

is Julia Roberts a thing yet?
nover liked her big mouth and sad eyes.
>whore in pretty woman
fuck... looked like the most boring whore of the world

also literally who's his daughter?

>dumbest person on Sup Forums right now
Not him, but that's a bold statement. Go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums and you'll find real retardation.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Nature of the Beast is pure Robertscore.

Fan-fucking-tastic performance from him, and Lance Henriksen in it. Good movie, greater acting.

>$8m
>$250k
you call that a few? i would live for 30 years from that just fine

for you

Emma Roberts

I liked him in Human Centipede 3.

This actually made me feel good about myself. Thanks for being a retard user

How much for Eric Roberts to banepost in this thread?

This is pure kino right here:
youtu.be/qMiEhOkKVAs
youtu.be/P6cfN74wg9o

>not him but here's a serious response as to why you're wrong fuck you leave me I mean him alone

Ya ain't welcomed her'ah, ya samefag. Now cya self out.

Last week I was in Hollywood and wanted to take a selfie when Eric Roberts suddenly approached me. At first he just stood there and looked at me for a few seconds before asking "hey there what are you filming?"
I told him I was just about to take a selfie.
He said "oh, no, that's not how you make a movie. you have to make a video then it's a film haha!"
"heh... yeah I think a normal selfie will do just fine. After al-"
"Nonsense! Here, let me set the scene so we can film a nice take. Do you know what a "take" is? It's a term professionals like me use in the Biz, Biz meaning the film business."
"I really can't right now I'm sor-"
"So we'll just put you here and I'll walk across the street. Don't forget to yell action and cut haha."
"O-okay... y-yeah.."
"What do you mean okay? We haven't discussed my fee yet."
"O-oh.. I d-"
"What you got in your pockets?"

At that point I just ran away.

Kek!

user STOP

jesus christ this is embarrassing.

Eric Roberts posting has serious meme potential.

>potential

It already was a meme you fucking tourist

I used to be down with all of the hot Sup Forums memes. But since the decline I've migrated to /lit/. The shitposting is much better there. Gassposting is unironically more fun than Baneposting.

> reading

What are you, gay?

Those figures aren't really accurate, you know.

>you will never get bullied by Eric Roberts into making a movie

How new are you? Sup Forums IS Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

If more people like you died everyday, the world would become a better place.

No, Sup Forums is Sup Forums. The rain transformed.

>not reading
Exposing yourself to the glory of Gass is the greatest thing you could possibly do for your mind. I'd recommend starting out with 'In the Heart of the Heart of the Country.' A good quick, Gassy handjob of a book. Then when you think your anus is wide enough to take the full Gass Pipe you can move onto 'The Tunnel.' The holocaust story to end all holocaust stories.