BLM to shut down CHICAGO

BLM protestors in the Loop blocking traffic are moving to Taste of Chicago in Grant Park to fuck up the lives of innocent tourists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
ustream.tv/channel/occupymia
i.imgur.com/ytr6yTk.gifv
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
periscope.tv/w/1DXxyZjXBEdKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hol' up senpai, how can we make our movement reviled by all people of culture in the Chicago area?

Can't wait until Robert hours arrive

I'm going to be Honest. Visiting Chicago isn't in my bucket list.

Today or tommorow?

t minus 15 minutes till launch

NTA has had an on / off stream of a protester's periscope stream:

>youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Might kick back on when the protest actually starts, at 5PM ET

Livestream of BLM protest in Miami:

>ustream.tv/channel/occupymia

The New Black Panther Party is supposed to be kicking off a protest in Baton Rouge at 5PM ET as well.

Are they protesting about ho much they kill eachother? Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

With all this time to protest you think they'd have time to look for a job or something productive to do.

>innocent tourists

There is no more deplorable example of a human being than "tourists".

No matter what race, gender, or nationality, tourists are absolute pieces of fucking trash.

My favorite movies are the ones about tourists being brutally murdered... Like the "Hostel" films.

can we classify BLM as a hate group now?

I live in chicago. I really hope the nigs keep the chimpout in their nigger hoods. I don't want to be caught in the middle of some bullshit in my nice northside neighborhood.

WHO STAND IN THE STREET?!
WE STAND IN THE STREET!!

there's already a thread

>Crakas not raysis

Shiggy diggy ubungu

>visiting Chicago
Might as well stop off at the Congo while you're at it.

Oh hi 12 year old edgelord

oh no, not chicago!

would anyone notice?

When is someone going to plow a semi through those retards

i.imgur.com/ytr6yTk.gifv

SIGN SIGN SIGN
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

fucking nogs.

it's happening

fuck up lives of innocent tourists

>Tourists came to see America
>Tourists get to see the real America

Seems like a great deal to me

Let them. Tourists bring money. If they hurt tourism someone might actually do something.

People who act like tourists are shit yes, but there is nothing wrong with people visiting other countries, especially if they want to see the world and learn about other cultures. Kill yourself right now

BLACK LIVES MATTER ARE PROTESTING AGAINST THE POLICE IN BERLIN

Can provide photos if you guys want

lolwut

>no black people
Hmm...

Typical antifa cunts. Any opportunity to damage property.

Is Europe about to see what its like to be america?

What? Tourism is a huge income source for most major cities and most countries.

Nice edge

>black people
>Berlin
Where did it all go wrong?

i hope they do 10x this

and someone should get inside BLM and start recommending a move back to Africa

Are they TRYING to make people hate BLM and vote Trump by doing this shit right after 5 cops died, when they're the ones spouting rhetoric like "Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon"

That doesn't even make sense by the way, who the fuck pan fries pigs in a blanket?

Isn't that the normal state of Chicago?

Why would any tourist even go near chicago?

Should I make a separate thread?

im close to downtown miami, had no idea this was happening.

BOTTLES ARE FLYING POLICE ARE CHARGING AND SOMEONE JUST SLASHED MY BAG ITS GETTING FEISTY

wut

Hope the police fucks them up royally.

>tfw

Dude, ive been listening to the scanner for over an hour now. Jesus... I love my city now.

periscope.tv/w/1DXxyZjXBEdKM

sign it you shills.

Thanks. It is actually really comfy to listen to.

Finland, I beg of you.

Give us another White Death, but only aiming at niggers and mozzies.

this. why can't they be like everybody else and just go to football matches if they want to fuck stuff up? Fucking pretentious troglodytes.

>German Police
>Police in a country where men have forgotten how to fight.

Even if they could, their bosses and politicians would lambast them.

Sadly you're most likely right. But I bet they have an disused cellar that they could reopen if needed.

But 95% of the "people from Chicago" actually grew up in Napierville or Schaumburg, so ismt everyone visiting downtown technically a tourist?

well, I'm pretty sure it must alienate a bunch of idiot lieBEreals every time they excuse a cop murder by a nigegr

Pretty much. Hell, even from the part of Chicago I actually live in, going downtown is still like being a tourist.

>grand park
>tourists
>shittons of people on segways
>entire park fenced off

yeah, nothing of value was lost. chicago is a smelly ballsack in the summer. i know, i'm from detroit.

You have my condolences.

I hope you aren't found dead in a gentle meado-I mean city parking lot.

That is exactly where there going to head to your traitorous white kin and coal burners will lead them there just to get attention. Sorry Neighbor san.

Signed

???

Fuck yeah you're almost half way there already. That petition got signed fast. Great work; keep it up you can do it.

>Need mo money fo dem programs
>Fuck up Taste of chicago, city loses revenue
>WHITE MAN WHERE DA MONEY AT?????