Is there any feasible way we could bring back Gladiator fights to the death?

Is there any feasible way we could bring back Gladiator fights to the death?

Find sufficiently shitty third world country that does not give a fuck about world opinio9n and that needs a revenue stream.

No, you fucktard.

Yeah, just wait another 50 years for the singularity to hit

Yes, just pick up inmates that are already sentenced to death and make them fight.
But most people don't like seeing gore nowadays.

For me, it's Priscus

It's not exactly to the death, but isn't that essentially what professional MMA is, or any cage fighting sport in general?

Also they have gladiator battles with robots, and those are to the death.

>He doesnt rate Maximus Decimus Meridius

neither did they back then, it was only to please one mongoloid with mental issues that happened to have all the power.

>implying there wouldn't be atleast a million mongoloids who would tune into this.

yes, and 6.999 billion who would be absolutely against it and trying to ban it.

There's only one way, Anglo

Gladiator fights were rarely to the death because training and maintaining gladiators was expensive as fuck.

They also used gladiators to advertise sponsored products

Yes, with robots

leave it to the amerimutts to ruin perfectly good and entertaining history with facts about ads.

Make it a battle royale
the last man standing wins his freedom

>38-0

wat

I unironically think about this a lot and imagine myself as a crime kingpin who has all these death row inmates fighting to the death on stream somewhere in Venezuela with anti air flak guns dotted about incase the fuzz show up

It always ends with the gladiators turning against me, I'd still do it though

are you retarded?

Well off Roman women would pay good money to spend a night with a famous gladiator. They even collected their sweat and sold it as perfume.

I've always said we could do it with captured IS fighters and other islamists

Androids