Tom Brady

Is Tom "GOAT" Brady the greatest athlete to ever live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dAt6S1RHBYs
youtu.be/6Qg3fP9ULIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, and it's not even remotely close.

No, Michael Phelps is followed by Anderson Silva.

Nah, the best athlete ever was an alcoholic indian.

He's not really an athlete, but he's good at quarterback.

2180+

>18-1

He's the greatest competitor I've EVER seen and I watched Jordan and Montana. The greats don't lose their shit when the chips are down. Brady has that quality that you can't teach in spades and he makes his teammates believe it too.

You can't teach clutch.

>Jordan
Bird might not have been the best scorer, but he was a better player and a fiercer competitor than Jordan ever was.

No. Bill is the GOAT coach though

>You can't teach clutch
Because its a fucking meme. Getting as close as possible to losing but still winning is infinitally worse than easily beating your opponent.

His team owner is the greatest owner to ever live. His head coach is one of the really good ones. Brady is the luckiest good athlete ever.

>Anderson Silva

You mean Georges St Pierre right?

tbf it's not like Brady has any control over his defense

>He's not really an athlete

wew

youtu.be/dAt6S1RHBYs

You're right. He sucks. I've been convinced.

How poor is your reading comprehension?

>right place right time meme

As evident by the Dolphins game, if Brady doesn't show up, the team collapses. They do not need elite players because he carries the team, followed by Gronk.

Belichick didn't have major success until Brady showed up.

CHEATER
U
C
K

>clutch
>lost multiple times on the biggest stage
michaeljordanlaughing.jpg

>Belichick didn't have major success until Brady showed up
What is considered a major success if winning two Super Bowls doesn count?

Jordan came back and lost but everyone just forgets that season. He lost his shit and went out to suck at luck swing for a bit, then came back and tanked. It happened.

I think your confusing Tom with Dan Marino

>Jordan came back and lost but everyone just forgets that season
Michael Jordan never lost a finals series

Five (5)

>lost multiple Super Bowls
>this describes Dan Marino
Huh?

He didn't make it to the finals that year, my boy.

>both (both) thumbs

He's still 6 for 6.

He's no MJ

He still lost and he lost for years before Phil Jackson and all time great bands of role players came to play with him. Jordan was the man but he he wasn't infallible.

Lol 2 NBA titles in the 90s isn't worth 1 super bowl

>it will never be the 90's again and you will never watch Jordan in his prime again

You're right. The exchange rate is 2 super bowl super bowl is worth 1 NBA championship.

>28-3

You literally don't get to use that anymore.

28-3 Is something soccer moms joke about. 18-1 is Sup Forums meme HOF.

Hey, remember the final drive in SB36 that set up the winning field goal?

Hey, remember Tom Brady pulling two touchdowns from thin fucking air in SB38?

Hey, remember fucking 28-3?

Hey, you remember this game winning dragon?
youtu.be/6Qg3fP9ULIo

Nobody cares anymore. It died like baneposting.

gb2bed Sun Tzu

>b-but muh m-meme magic!

18-1 literally does not matter anymore. Yes, the Patriots had a shocking loss in a very big game. And the reason it was such a good meme is because Sup Forums thought Brady would never recover. Then the Butler interception happened. Then 28-3 happened. Brady cucked the 12s and then proceeded to cuck Goodell and the rest of the country with the largest comeback in Super Bowl history. When Brady puts on his Gold Jacket in Canton 18-1 is going to be a footnote.

It's over user.

I remember all of those but I also remember him losing two Super Bowls. So I apparently remember more than you.

>18-1

>juking the ghost of Brian Urlacher
>Urlacher thought Brady was going to slide
this is no different than showing Manning's one yard touchdown run off of that bootleg against the Cowcucks, but we're just playing the meme game.

>best quarterback ever
Who knows? Was Barry Bonds the best baseball player ever? Was Lance Armstrong the best cyclist ever. Statistically yes, but do they deserve that noteriety when they bent the rules? Same question surrounds Brady.
>Best athlete ever
Nope

No.

He is the greatest person to ever live

Not even the best QB ever, let alone the best athlete. lol

>2007 literally 10 years ago

The real question is:
Has there ever been anyone in any sport more dominant than the GOAT?

>GOAT athlete
>Team sport

It's a given that's he's the greatest athlete, but is he the greatest man to ever live?

>Bird
holy fuck lol larry bird is literally a poor mans lebron james

This, basically. Nobody really cares about 18-1 anymore. Winning another owl afterwards settled it, but two? Including the greatest owl comeback of all time? Nah.

I know. It's crazy that 18-1 is still alive and 28-3 Is already dead

>is a QB the greatest athlete ever?
AHAHAHAHA

>The most revered and scrutinized position in one of the most popular sports doesn't matter.

Good point, fag.

>system baby the position
>entire offense exists only to make the QB looks good
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah
Nice ""athlete"", must be so hard running backwards and giving someone who can run a ball, but only if the strongmen in front of you are good enough to let you.
>the most scrutinized
and least significant to actual success in advanced stats

You laughed a lot and in an overly obnoxious manner. The point has been negated.

>I remember all of those but I also remember him losing two Super Bowls.
I remember his defense not being able to protect a 4th Q lead in two super bowls.

Tom Brady is the American Phil Taylor.

GOAT in a sport nobody cares about and a bit of a cunt.

Federer is the true GOAT sportsman

truthbomb

o hai

correct

>greatest athlete
>throws a oval thing through the air and has refs and a league pampering and babying him
Hmmm....

Indeed