Educate me on NCAA basketball, fellow americans

Educate me on NCAA basketball, fellow americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eT1mpbPXmuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only the conference and NCAA tournaments matter.

It's better to watch than pro, just like football

LOL

Apehoop is garbage all around and college football is for inbred hicks

*kneels*

Says a lot about pro sports if they're below college desu

A chance for americans to have a little bit of slavery in their lives.

watch nba instead

DUDE BRACKETS LMAO

Everyone only watches it for two weeks in March, all the other games are irrelevant.

Pretty much, but they are about the best two weeks in sports

So just like NBA, they have a billion of games in regular season just to select teams to the playoffs. Fucking bullshit.

It begins in march

Except in the NCAA, it's a tournament not a playoff and any half decent team qualifies for it, so the regular season games are even more meaningless.

Teams that should fuck off and die in horrible plane crashes:
Kentucky
Kansas
North Carolina
Duke
UCLA
Michigan State

Good guys:
Gonzaga
St. Mary's College
Arizona
Washington
Western Kentucky
Mid-major meme team of the regular season/plucky underdog meme team of the NCAA Tournament

Player missed the front end of a 1-and-1, apparently everyone else thought it was a 2-shot foul (including the free-throw taker, kek) and just stood there.

If you like the actual game of basketball, NCAA is the purest form.

regular season determines rankings and seed number so no

>Villanova isn't one of the good guys

Haven't had a big recruit like ever

Actual list because this user is a faggot
>Bad Guys
Duke
Kansas
Kentucky
Michigan State
North Carolina
Michigan
Ohio State
Arizona
Florida

>Good guys
Wichita State
Gonzaga
George Mason
Florida State
Missouri
Creighton
SMU
Saint Bonaventure
VCU
Georgetown
Seton Hall
Harvard

>Neutral guys
Everyone else

here, p. gud list tbhfampai. Michigan and anOSU are irrelevant now though. Also fuck Florida State. Outside of Bacon I couldn't tell you why but fuck Florida State.

good call user, I knew I would be missing a few

>Except in the NCAA, it's a tournament not a playoff and any half decent team qualifies for it
Literally no different than the NBA except it's one and done.

Fun to go to games to dick around and get drunk at with the hopes of taking home some smashpiece with nothing better to do, but if you're actually interested in the basketball side of things it's irrelevant until League Play begins.

>dribble dribble dribble
>screen
>screen
>memechuck
>*boing*

how is Ohio State a bad guy in basketball? theyre barely relevant

lorenzo charles was my limo driver for prom one year. my dad, an nc state alum, gave him a huge hug. RIP Lorenzo, that dunk was magical

>be the second or third best player on like st. john's (not a good ncaa team)
>go to europe
>score a zillion points, dunk on goofy spaniards and bang basketball groupies

I'm not even a huge basketball fan but the ncaa-dleague alumni abroad are really interesting to me, more than other sports, I guess because basketball abroad is so underdeveloped outside of a couple countries

youtube.com/watch?v=eT1mpbPXmuU

but user if all those teams fucked off then we wouldn't have the enjoyment of watching them fail yearly to literal whos.

It's a slave farm. American high school negros recreate their ancestor's history by doing it for free in college when they could easily go overseas and get paid. Black people here are very nostalgic for the slavery days. Why do you think they're so obsessed about it?