Don't know about you guys, but I love Muslims now. They are HILARIOUS

Don't know about you guys, but I love Muslims now. They are HILARIOUS.

Thank you, AMC, for this original character.

not related but I think a Muslim community would do really well in a post-apocalyptic community

actually, Sikhs would too for that matter

>not related but I think a Muslim community would do really well in a post-apocalyptic community

Because they're good at stoning?

No shit because the men would have all control.

I just had the image of brown men hacking at zombies with Scimitars doing it out a sense of Jihad to the purity of life

Fund it

Of course, they aren't a guilt culture. This would be the perfect environment for them to get on top. Whites would be too feely.

A Muslim/Sikh/Hindu themed post-apocalyptic zombie thriller would actually make sense in a place like Indian considering how densely packed with people it is. And the fact that a lot of religious castes in India still practice weapon-based martial arts.

>the third would would do okay in a massive wasteland filled with zombie untouchables.

my mind is blown.

>>hes never sern mooselman kino

point & laugh

>zombie outbreak in the Philippines
>zombies fight tooth and nail to escape the country

>Sup Forums gets triggered by a 10 second muzzie cameo

Why does it bother pol so much? I really dont get it. Noone likes muzzies, but this fat blob is more American than most characters on TWD.

>looks like a redneck
>retarded
>fat
>dressed like a farmer hobo

10/10 American cosplay.

Whats the matter?

Reminder that Sup Forums are self-hating non-whites. Shia EXPOSED them.

Imagine getting triggered as easily as OP

It triggers me much more that there are fat people in the zombie apocalypse.

>whole islands of zombie pirates

She pissed herself though.

>Sup Forums
This is Sup Forums, though.

They essentially live in a post-apocalyptic community now, they'd be right at home.

one word: whip swords

wow i wasn't sure how to feel about muslims but this show has really opened my eyes. they're normal just like you and me.

more proof that we should abolish all borders

Sup Forums isnt a board anymore. Its an entity of weaponized autism, expressed by anger, penis-envy and total hate for "non-whites".

Welcome to the now.

This needs to be made

Any logic behind that? Or do you just want a bogeyman that let's you never lose and argument?

I didn't even realize she was Muslim, I just thought her noggin was chilly.

>Sup Forums isnt a board anymore. Its a boogeyman concept I bring up every time a post triggers me.

Fixed that for you.