ESPN President John Skipper announced today that he is resigning from his position, citing a substance addiction problem

>ESPN President John Skipper announced today that he is resigning from his position, citing a substance addiction problem

IS THIS THE END OF ESPN? also what substance does a multimillionaire abuse? I thought rich and smart people stay away from drugs

drugs are a hella drug

E!spn is way too big to die. also they just bought out their next biggest competitior

No and rich people dont stay away from drugs they just get better drugs

Dan "pussy shit" LeBatard is literally crying. Stugotz is probably laughing inside.

>IS THIS THE END OF ESPN?
lmao disney literally just bought every fox regional network you dumbass

Also, since they now get Foxsports Regional Networks, they have more live sports.

This is an odd resignation however.

he's actually squirming visibly, he wants absolutely nothing to do with this segment even if he gets to deliver the joke

Wow maybe espn will be good again instead of sacrificing ln air quality for "diversity" like jemele hill

>inb4 it’s actually a sex assault case and substance abuse is what made him go on a rape spree

His substance abuse is an excessive amount of roofying interns.

This paves the way for Jemele Hill to take over his presidency.

kek

Anyway, how long until a sexual """"scandal"""" hits him?

I thought Fox Sports wasn't part of the deal, just 21st century Fox

Already in the works

fox and FS1 are not in the deal
every regional fox network is

about 1 day, although probably paid some hush money

THIS THIS THIS

Damn. Disney please don't replace my basedball commentators

>IS THIS THE END OF ESPN?
no this means they can finally start making a comeback without that retard in charge

>be preachy liberal who ruins ESPN
>turns out hes a drug addict

I wished I saved a clip of LeBatard ranting on air that the diversity at ESPN is indeed forced but that's okay because white people suck. He probably knows that won't be able to tell a portion of ESPN's audience to fuck off anymore.

>years of substance abuse problems

Well that certainly explains why he kept pushing Jemele Hill for years.

Big nostrils

Understandable, specially when Stu probably hates the high staff on ESPN. He never got his deserving chances (HQ with him and Papi would be 10/10 and you know it), he clearly got upset when José Fernandez died and he was scheduled to speak on Sportscenter and they cut him off so Dan, who doesn't watch any baseball at all, got to say fake parting words, and the fact he built Fusion and WINZ by himself without having to boast the ESPN badge.

Was it Oxy or cocaine?

stu wants to be taken seriously but he is fantastic in his role as comic relief and it has made him rich. he likes money.
stu is a massive dilemma. do i stop doing what made me rich and successful for the sake of building credibility? he likes money.
plus skipper personally protected the show and allowed it to be different from other espn garbage. so what now? possible lebetard meltdown? dan is very emotional and has both financial independence and a fallback writing career.

stop watching espn you stupid faggots

'no.'

oh okay

unemployed, black, or both?

show me on the doll where espn hurt you

kek

you're right. i should only get my sports from a japanese animation fandom imageboard in the sports subsection.
any other method exposes my race and employmen status.

I don't believe this story. He could take time away from ESPN to get his life in order if he wanted. He signed a contract extension not too long ago IIRC. With all that's going on with Disney and ESPN lately, there is more here.

yep. a cover story.
addiction is a medical issue. worst case scenario is booze and he has to dry out under doctor supervision. opiates can transition to suboxone and not miss a step.
all protected by US labor laws if disclosed by the patient instead of picked up on a screen.

pls no

That explains how shitty the programming has been

Nobody is watching Stu's ugly mug in picturevision. Radio is his saving grace.

kek

why is that so weird?
even politicians here have on multiple occasions taken a leave of absence to go to rehad for alcohol and no one makes a fuss

Literally every employee at ESPN has only one thing to say about this guy
>he was dedicated to diversity
Good fucking riddens, cuck. Maybe I can start watching ESPN again without leftist politics being crammed down my throat. Go work at CNN instead.

Fuck ESPN it's too late

need a total reboot and rebrand in addition to 100% new staff KEEP FUCKIN POLITICS OUT OF SPORTS

ouch. cut my self reading your reply.
don't run holding that keyboard user

SKEEEUUUUPPP

weak bait

looks like a midnight toker tbqh

People said that what he does is sort of a persona, that while he's unavailable in social situations because he doesn't enjoy being bothered in restaurants and stuff, he's otherwise a serious person who just plays a jock on radio.

GIB SPORT HIGH LIGHT

You’re not being very inclusive and diverse in your opinion of me.

Oh shit, don't do this

Well, she's not wrong. I mean, she's a female AND fat, and still she got a job in a thing she isn't cut for.