Was Bush really as bad as people made him out to be...

Was Bush really as bad as people made him out to be? All we had to worry about with him in charge was the economy and the Middle East.

Under King Nigger we now have to worry about the economy, the Middle East, deteriorating race relations, a potential Democrat supermajority, gun grabbers, etc. It just never ends and it's just gonna get worse from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc
youtube.com/watch?v=CIUNfbl_lHY
liveleak.com/view?i=44b_1359356589
youtube.com/watch?v=dNY1Ew-bbbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spending trillions of the middle east to serve his corporate masters is enough for me to hate him.

>Was Bush really as bad as people made him out to be?
Yes.

However, he will fade in comparison to the next presidents of the United Burgers and Co.

federal govt has too much power. doesn't matter who is president.

Which just begs the question why you burgers aren't making better use of your god damn second amendment.

He was bad enough to ensure Obama got elected. Most of Sup Forums that wasn't underage at the time unironically voted for the nigger because he seemed to offer a postracial, postpartisan alternative.

You weren't paying attention during his time in office, or you're 18 years old.

>You weren't paying attention during his time in office, or you're 18 years old.

He was the worst recent president until Obama took office, so there's that.

Still, he seems like a better human being.

Yeah, but Obama is worse. I wouldn't have said this 2 years ago, but he's recently gone into overdrive fucking up everything.

historically, people don't take drastic action until the bread runs out. and, it's been a decades-long, slow decline.

and, most people are just working, trying to get by. they don't have time to be activists. lots of reasons.

It's not deteriorated enough yet. The media would somehow spin it to look like racism and turn the world against us.

OP obviously has no idea what life was like in the US before Bush.

> Public Government debt was about was spent in Iraq
> Balanced Budget
> Total Federal Budget: 1.76T
> No pressing 1 to continue in English
> Race relations were pretty good except for the whole Rodney King incident
> Freedom of Speech recognized
> No Patriot Act / Government spying
> Very few muslim terrorists. Mostly just assholes in caves. Mainstream Islam was much more liberal than today
> Big lib vs con debate was how much of work requirement needed to be imposed on welfare recipients. Use significantly declined.
> Healhcare was affordable
> Gas was 75 cents a gallon
> No one had any idea WTF a SJW was.

Life was pretty good. Bush and Obama have given us nothing but debt, Mexicans, and more terrorists. Fuck them.

his dad, and his advisers, and chenney had the power. bush was just the face.

>Yeah, but Obama is worse.
To be fair, Obongo is more a tool, than a person, and thus not really to blame.

All I hear are excuses, and more excuses...
Get a grip, burgers!

>It's another "I'd drink a beer with him" episode

Dude. He was evil incarnate just like Obama. Unlike Obama he bumbled enough that he could play the village idiot role instead of the supervillain.

We fucking HATED him at the time and it was well deserved.

>the village idiot
That's pretty much also his international image; obviously fabricated to exactly not look like the supervillain he actually was (or represented).

They aren't _that_ stupid, senpai.

To be fair, things like terrorism or internet maymays are outside the president's control.

I used to roam democratic underground (/leftypol/) back in the day and even then we considered Dubya a harmless retard fiddling while Cheney let the country burn.

You're onto something there.

To clarify further, Bush won running on a platform of a more humble foreign policy. People were tired of the Nation building crap under Clinton in Kosovo and Bosnia.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

This was in a time where the liberals were embracing markets and Bill Clinton had declared the era of big government to be over.

It is kind of like how Obama was going to be the post-racial and post-partisan President. He gave use the rise of the dindus and political gridlock induced by hyper-partisanship and identity politics.

This is why I am worried about Trump's platform. In my experience, the opposite of what candidates promise is what they deliver. Under a Trump administration I would expect:

> Build a wall on the Canadian Border - Americans pay for it
> Import millions of muslims. Background check to make sure they are not peaceful
> Dissolve the Constitution
> The States all become 50 new Administrative Divisions of Mexico

No

How so?

>a potential Democrat supermajority
If he is that bad, how is this possible?

Obama does the same thing
>I'm only pretending to be retarded

appreciate the info

Is bizarro world not that bizarre after all?

Uh, I don't know. Iraq?

Maybe, yet nobody is buying it. His international image is most certainly not one of a village idiot.

yes he was awful, he was a huge cuckservative and a neocon puppet

Obongo puts on his dumb "folksy" accent whenever he's on the spot

youtube.com/watch?v=CIUNfbl_lHY

>build a wall along Canada to keep Canucks out
I'm ok with this.

It's not nigga. The Republicans control Congress and even in a worst case scenario will not lose control of the House of Representatives.

Every president since Nixon has been terrible.

Actually, most of the terrorists today are a direct result of the Invasion of Iraq. The immediate reaction in the Muslim world was sympathetic after the 9/11 attacks. The first thing they did in Tehran was hold a candle vigil

liveleak.com/view?i=44b_1359356589

On Sept 13th, the Iraq vs Iran soccer game held a moment of silence.

After the initial invasion of Iraq, people did not really attack our troops. They were busy ethnically cleaning their neighborhoods. We were there for a while before the attacks mounted. People were pissed that we stuck around. They used that as a recruiting tool. It wasn't until early 2005 that things started getting pretty bad. What we are dealing with now is simply blowback. Most of you fags are way too young to remember was the islamic world was like before the Iraq invasion. Things were very different.

Sup Forums can't name one president in the last 50 years that they like.

It's easier to just call them all shit instead of having an actual opinion

Thanks for the inspiration. But you must take a look at reality, a full-blown revolution only occurs in 3rd world countries where the gov isn't too big i.e, Egypt. There have been vane attempts to band a militia in the U.S. that just end in shambles. America is too divided by race and parties to unite and overthrow the gov anyway

Nixon was alright.

Kennedy would have been alright as well, but we all know what happened there.

Everything after Nixon has been a disaster. Even Reagan had a hand in the current immigration clusterfuck.

>you must take a look at reality
You're most likely right. Changing course now is not really an option, isn't it?

Hey (You), maybe it's because they were all terrible? Take Richard Nixon

>woke as fuck on the Jews
>still illegally invaded Cambodia
>still invaded a peaceful opposition party's headquarters to spy on them

We hate everyone because they're all criminals.

Just my opinion, but i feel like the last 3 presidents (Clinton, Bush 43, Obama) were all awful. Clinton had the dumb luck of having the internet invented while having no global conflicts like the War on Terror or Cold War going on. George W. Bush would've been a largely forgotten figure had 9/11 not happened. The 9/11 attacks were the genesis of the current hyper-surveillance state we have now, and he aided and abetted this with the PATRIOT act. Obama said he would "fundamentally transform" the US. He did... Into a virtually lawless banana republic.

This. The whole Iraq adventure ruined him for me. The fact that Iraq is a poorly drawn state with three separate nations that all hate each other and was only held together by the strongman they were hell bent on deposing was apparently lost on his administration.

Very true.

Reagan was far from perfect, but wasn't bad overall.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNY1Ew-bbbc

It was worse than what people made it out to be.

bush's fuck up is what enabled obama's take over
federal reserve kept interest rates too low too long
also refused to control fraud
redefined inflation to exclude housing and energy
all of that lead to the 2008 meltdown
and obongos corronation

Sadly so. The year is 2016, and the government by the people, for the people is no more. Though we have our "constitutional rights" that are designed to keep the gov in check w the people, they've become ineffective and American politics are out the Americans hands.

No better or worse than Obama.

2008 yes 2012 fuck no

but cant you admit that what Nixon did to open up trade relations with China was a significant accomplishment?

We're talking about politicians here, they're not gonna be fucking saints. But that doesnt mean we cant judge their presidency based on their merit and what they got done.

especially on Sup Forums, I expect a little more objectivity than the common person but a lot of people here sound like those people that are like "LOL IM NOT GONNA VOTE CUZ TRUMP AND CLINTON ARE BOTH BAD XD"

I would have voted for Wallace in 1968 and McGovern in 1972 fwiw. Nixon wasn't all bad, yes, but he was a cancer on our democracy.

Also for the newfags

>see pic related