Robot Wars catch up general because I didn't notice the new season had already started

Robot Wars catch up general because I didn't notice the new season had already started

Being Behemoth is SUFFERING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WmUQuD1d8Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's Bella doing on Robot Wars?

>the lowest weighing,cheapest looking, least powerful robot on the show
>we'll just grab the other robots and push them in the pit

is this the most shitty robot of all time?

I hated that stupid giant plastic wheel thing from last season more.

That Cherub vs PeePeePooPoo battle was fucking bullshit. Fuck Cherub.

That thing was actually surprisingly durable

don't die yet thread

Cherub was such a blatant fix it actually made me angry at basically a kids' TV show. Did anyone else spot when Dead Metal refused to attack them?

Yeah, it was obvious the house robots went for their opponents. In the last match vs the bulldozer guys they showed aggression and the dozer dudes were retarded for picking the clamp attachment, that shit never works.

I can only take solace in being pretty sure Behemoth would have lost against Eruption.
And that PP3D whatever the fuck it's called probably would have also been fucked from the amount of damage it sustained already. So Eruption would have still be the overall winner of the heat, just with better opponents

Who's this QT? I'd eat her asshole while watching Chaos 2 do a flippity flip.

craig charles

Shitbots need to go and stay gone

Angela Scanlon

Yeah, pretty much. They won all their matches through OOTAs, they'd probably have done it in the heat final, regardless of opponent, it might have just lasted longer.

I can even see how the Behemoth fight went to Cherub, even if the house robots blatantly stayed away from them. Dead Metal even had Cherub in its claws once, but didn't bring down the saw.

But the PP3D fight was pure bullshit. Saying Cherub deserved to win it on aggressiveness is like saying the black knight won against Arthur in the Holy Grail. The end goal of any battle is to incapacitate your opponent, PP3D did just that.

>watching battlebots between robot wars seasons
>see that stupid fucking ladybug sand pit cover robot "tentoumushi"
>remember it from early robot wars
>was a father and cute little daughter team
>mfw that daughter in current year

Post a pic for fuck's sake otherwise nobody knows what you're talking about

before

after

>two pairs of glasses

wow, check your privilege shitlord

The ones on top are glasses shaped safety goggles. Still something only a complete twat would wear. It's hard enough to get safety goggles that properly fit over glasses and still provide you a solid level of safety.

One thing I will give to Cherub is their driver was legitimately good, especially for his age.

Looks like tumblr got your loli, sorry about that lad

I think the biggest problem is we don't have the judges explaining their decisions. So everyone has to second guess and argue amongst themselves. They need to ditch the boring bits of judges talking about roombas and other shit that no one cares about, and have them explain their calls, plus more post match interview

youtu.be/WmUQuD1d8Ww

"I will destroy your robots like I destroy your white women."

>The ones on top are glasses shaped safety goggles
Oh, so they are. Still looks silly.

Should I watch the new series? The last one wasn't that great.

Post yfw this bad motherfucker wins next week's heat

does anyone have the webm of the Behemoth guy autistically running away after they lost to the kids?

ARE GUY!

I disagree but there's nothing much different between them so don't waste your time

Yeah a lot of people have been saying that. They did last season, didn't they? It would certainly help, but I still don't see how they could justify the PP3D decision. By the logic that allowed Cherub to win, the best robot would be a solid chunk of metal on wheels, that just drives well and runs into its opponents over and over. It's never going to do any damage, but it'd win on control and aggression.

Very silly. The problem when you're already wearing glasses is you either go for those flimsy plastic ones on an elastic band, or a pair of solid ones, but then have two pairs of arms on your ears.

Watch it how I watch Battlebots. Skip through everything except the battles

replace the sauce with coleslaw

>Skip through everything except the battles
With battlebots that would have you skipping about 95%

ew no

Get out

I mean, PP3D clearly lost on control. And wasn't it damaged a bit by its own spinner? Don't remember. Also, there is a difference between 'driving well' and 'aggression'; a better way of describing it would be 'driving with intent'

i got you, m8

They all look so inbred.

Northen Ireland pride

>angela doing the wings thing the wrong way

such a qt :3

Thanks pham

d-do you think she's completely naked under her boiler suit?

definitely wearing a thong under it, you can see her tight ass-cheeks when she's walking

>this guy

top bantz

what the fuck

Nah, it sucks when robots that actually put on a good show go out, but 3DPeePee was driven badly, they kept talking about how hitting other robots shocks their own chassis and they need to be careful, then during the cherub fight;

>HE'S UP TO SPEED NOW BOY

and they fucked their own robot over with something they had full control over. Deserved to lose desu senpai.

>they fucked their own robot over with something they had full control over. Deserved to lose desu senpai.
This, and I love spinners

throwing a wobbly

Reminder that Craig is /ourguy/

Potato man is no comparison to our Craigy, subtitles don't even work on Dara I have no idea what he's saying!

But they immobilised Cherub though, Cherub didn't immobilise them.

Did they ever give a reason for not rehiring him? I remember him tweeting that he would be up for it so it definitely wasn't on his end.
It just isn't the same without him, but at least Johnathan Pearce is still here.

The hookers and blow probably had something to do with it. You can still host radio shows for adults after something like that, but a show that's still mostly intended for kids is kind of a no go.

SNORTIN' COKE OFF NAKED WHORES
HARDLY COMPARES TO ROBOT WARS

My nose is red, my dick is sore
Until next time on Robot Wars

Punished Ant

Good posts

I miss him. His voice-overs for Takeshi's Castle was GOAT too

Is there a webm?

more importantly, they disabled themselves. If both robots are disabled, the winner has to be determined by other factors, in this case, driving.

Winning on points is boring. Ruins boxing, ruins robot boxing. KO or death imo.

post more scanlon lads

I don't like the new "Rogue House Robot" rule they have, 10 seconds is way too short, should make it something like 30 seconds and all house robots go rogue.

>tfw no pale-skinned ginger-brit gf

hold me, lads

And how it's fixed.

would drill

>ginger-brit
She's fucking Irish

Last time I checked Ireland is one of the British Isles.

Potato rage doesn't change geography Paddy.

I don't like this diversity quota where they are bringing in robots made only by women and kids. It just gets in the way of actual competitive robots.

Also they need to stop letting shitty meme robots into the competition,

>Also they need to stop letting shitty meme robots into the competition,
This. You're not telling me there aren't many more deserving robots than and others like it.

Sure. And all of mainland Europe is just one country

Fucking yanks

top kek

Ireland is British in the same way that Canada is American

fuck no, house robots and arena hazards already ruin robot wars

battlebots has it right, the arena hazards only serve to stop robots backing up against walls or into corners

Go back to /r/eddit with the other white knights, Cherub did nothing and you know it. "Both robots were disabled" but one was disabled BY its opponent

Canada is American though they talk their same and everything

why are you so bootyblasted that some kids beat your favourite robot?

Yeah, nah, get fucked m8. PP3D is fucking retarded piece of shit that deserved to lose.

Everyone made the same mistake with cherub and just assumed because they're kids they'd be an easy win but none of the paid any attention to the fact that cherub is just a block of steel that never stopped moving regardless of what anyone did to it. 3/4 of the Behemoth team made the same mistake hence the loss and the, honestly kinda justified, paddy.

Thats probabley more to do with how the match with PP3D ended.

Cherub got slammed into the wall and a PPZ and when the restart happened they basically started the count out for immobilized immediately, PP3D was definitely immobilized because they guy who built it is fucking retarded (if your robot's weapon is so powerful it smashes you to pieces when you use it you done goofed) but cherubs wheels were still spinning and it's arms were moving it just never got the chance to self right because Deadmetal wouldn't let it go. Technically it wasn't immobilised, it was being held down by a house robot while PP3D was inarguably fucked.

Guarantee if you ask the judges this is how they would justify their decision and whoever drives Deadmetal probabley got a bollocking so left them alone for the rest of the night.

>The end goal of any battle is to incapacitate your opponent, PP3D did just that
>But they immobilised Cherub though

No they didn't, they immobilized themselves, read above, watch it again and realise how wrong you are.

>"Both robots were disabled" but one was disabled BY its opponent

Both robots weren't disabled and the one that was was disabled by itself due to shitty design, build, and driving. By no metric did PP3D deserve to win.

>build a gun
>every time you fire the gun it explodes and fucks you up
>keep firing the gun
>eventually die by gun

"truly he designed the best gun"

PP3D a SHIT