How do I get in the film industry?

How do I get in the film industry?

Get some good knee pads

Be a money-loving, self-loathing piece of shit.

blackleathercastingcouch.jpg

Apply to Sony. They seem to be retards from top to bottom. You'll fit in.

Dedication to the art and passion for the creative challenge, if you can dream it you can have it!

Get off Sup Forums.

The two colossi are inches apart

sell your soul to the jews

suck dick and take it in the ass, literally. You wanna be a star, goy?

Sneak in the back door when no one is looking.

James Cameron drove a truck before he started directing, maybe you should start with that.

do you have a gag reflex?

Suck Jew cock. Figuratively. Though literally might also help if you're a female/twinkish male

Work hard and give it your all

LOL, just kidding. You'll never make it without sucking off Jews.

You'll need at least one connection in LA. Most people know somebody who knows somebody there, so having a friend will be an immense help. You'll also want to try and get PA or other film related entry level jobs.

Be jewish.

Give away your little boy-Pizza to Dan "the man with the van" Schneider.

>be born in LA
>have a lot of money
>family connections
>be max landis

PFFFFFFF.

go to film school
then get your masters in cinema
finally your PhD in kinology

Are you a jew?

Do short movie and go at indie festivals and win awards.

Suck serious dick

The only correct answer

give mean head

And he's still a fucking hack

nepotism or knowing people already in the industry is the easiest

for the other 90% of us, get a job working on the set. Catering, audio, cameras, ect. Grunt work basically but there is a huge market for it and if you work your ass off (show up on time, be pleasant and not fuck everything up) you could get your foot in the door after a few years. Its a really underappreciated field and pretty easy to get into, plus you get the benefit of steady work that is actually in the field you want. Its a lot better then waiting tables and taking acting classes on the side like most of my college friends have.
Ive already worked on a few sets, nothing major but its something

Just like any industry you get in by being creatively talented, not with a degree.
By doing 5-10 years of low pay, kissing ass, tons of let downs you have to not get discouraged by while gathering a respectable portfolio

oh my god...

MAKE. A. FUCKING. MOVIE.

DONE.

...you FUCKING retard, it's literally how EVERY OTHER PERSON, i cant..

Be a production assistant. Literally that's all it takes. From there just don't be a retard on set, don't be late, and don't be lazy / complain. Enjoy the more days you'll get after that.

You have to have an irrational amount of love/passion for film.
Like stupid don't make sense amount.

It's like having a business that never makes profit and has almost no customers but you still work there everyday because you love it.

Or have daddy connections and get in immediately.

But also, you know, learn how to give a good blowjob.

this. all you have to do is believe

Done

be attractive and learn how to use the casting couch to its full usage

here some good steps

>be Jewish
when you want to make the big bucks

>be attractive
>be female
>be underaged
>give good head

if you want to become an actor

>be black/Muslim/transsexual

if you want to be hired because of affirmative action

sad truths aside.

Showbiz is all about Nepotism, you need contacts, this means to go out and meet people, suck everybody's dick, kiss everybody's ass so maybe you can leech of their success when they become famous.

You could also start a YouTube channel, and if you're good you'll get a big enough following that some production company will give a film to make

Be Jewish

I work on film sets. Started off lugging equipment around, now I'm sort of a coordinator logistics all rounder. Important notes I can give

-it's extremely hard to get a job on set if you don't know anybody working there, it's a closed-off tight-knit community

-best way if you don't know anyone, is extra work. That way you can at least get into the vicinity and might make contacts that way

-work is sporadic, you almost need a job on the side for the times there's no film work

-even if you do get onto set, you won't be able to do anything creative unless you do the hard yards in your own time and develop a portfolio

I only recommend it as a career path if you absolutely love film and filmmaking, it's far too much work for little pay otherwise, and you don't have much work stability.

just be yourself