SHILLARY JUST POSTED AN AD ON CARTOON NETWORK!

SHILLARY JUST POSTED AN AD ON CARTOON NETWORK!
she's brainwashing our children, trying to get the youth against trump as best as she can, and this is proof
i have never ever seen a political ad on cartoon network until right now
SHE MUST BE STOPPED

protect your children before they become Shilldren

source

I need another reason to drink

i'm sure it wont be the last time we see it
keep your eyes open on Cartoon Network

2nd for source please.

I saw a Hillary ad during Ancient Aliens last night on the History Channel.

>on cartoon network
Why? Does she need the manchildren vote too?

Pretty sure nobody watching cartoon network is too worried about voting.

Trips dont lie.

Probably. Permavirgins already will vote for her though.

then why are her ads on there?

She's going to carpet bomb every network, newspaper, billboard, race car, bus bench, urinal, movie theater, etc. until election day. The funny thing is that it will all be bullshit and needs to be called out when you see it as loud as you can.

Source. I'm not surprised, since Turner is buddy-buddy with CNN, but I'm still disgusted. Here's to hoping adult swim will fight back since the chimps are right next to the Williams street building.

Holy shit, I had a theory that Hillary would have so much money that the campaign would become bloated and the overexposure could result in a backlash.

I hope she keeps it up.

You have Steven Universe and Clarence. Two shows that are openly SJW friendly. Though I suppose Hillary already has a lock on those fags.

Trump should run a few during Adult Swim.

Equal time laws. Trump should get air time on all the same channels

>Adult Swim

Nigger that shits been awful for years.

This. AS staff is probably getting red pilled by the chimps down the street from AS hq

Its about winning over potential voters. Their audience is likely late teen early twenties males. Many in that age group feel disenfranchised and are tired of the PC bullshit they've been fed their entire lives. Trump is what they're looking for even if they don't know it yet.

>people who watch eric andre show

>voting

Venture Brothers was solid this season. Can't wait until 2020 for the next season. Boondocks had some.good episodes

bernouts are man children and still watch shows on cartoon network and nickelodeon. Please see pokemon go for example, there's tons of young adults playing this game. These are the people she's targeting

She knows where to reach her, degenerate, semi-literate, uninformed audience.

>parents who let their childrens watch CN
They're already fucked

got to get those berniebetas going