PDiddy Buying The Panthers!

It's official!!!

twitter.com/Diddy/status/942572662311841797

Don't care

Please no

The panthers are one of the only teams that didn't buy into that national anthem kneeling shit

racis

does he even has the capital? I read the panthers are worth like 2.8BillionUSD

nigga please

Richardson would never sell to him, plus its only a majority ownership since 8-9 other people own the team, it will make more sense to have local businesses people own that share, possibly some nascar people

The XFL can't come soon enough

>$820 million
So he doesn't. Thanks for proving my point retard.

>implying notch isnt buying it for >us

>i would be a good owner because im black

thats... a great argument...

I'm curious how people would react if a white guy bought a NBA club ans tweeted there needs to be more white NBA owners.

kaepernic replied and wants to leech in on it too and ruin it with his cancer. dead before it was even born

I think it's more racist that we're still forced to see color. Last time I checked there was only one race

woah...powerful...

I don't see Richardson selling it to a none native unless he can fully guarantee they won't move the team.

He doesn't have the money to do so
And he probably isn't interested anyhow
He just wants the appearance that he can buy the team

Remember he also said he was gonna buy the entire league a while back

The NFL wouldn't let Trump become an owner because he "lacked class", so they're not going to let a guy whose videos feature half-naked women become an owner...but do his videos feature that shit?
I just checked and realized I was confusing his videos with Jay-Z's...

Is Diddy respectable?

beggars can't be choosers
he got Sterling'd

>Diddy respectable?
no
next question

He's selling because of allegations of him being a sleazebag, so you know there is much worse yet to come and he's trying to cover those up by selling so abruptly.
He'd sell to Sheikh Mansour or Roman Abramovich if they offered.

He’s a ways off but he’s much closer than I thought he’d be to “buy an NFL team” money

He could probably reasonably buy a quarter of Richardson's 48%

He would need to be part of a large group

>imma buy me an nfl team to hire kaerpnick yahurr me das rite
jfc I didn't think the nfl could hit new lows

carolina panthers -> harlem hounds

woof woof

I can't wait for the nfl to die

>first nfl team with all blacks players
>wont let racist whitey on the team

Sky sports over here are reporting that kaep and curry are interested in going in with him in regards to it.

Diddy has zero chance
It's going to one of two rich white families

>kaep and curry
curry i can see having some capital to actually have an impact (plus the brand image that would definitely lure other investors), but kaep was a starter for what, 2-3 years? he only made it a few years into his new contract, and only made about $40m

no way he has more than $20m in liquid assets

and the plan itself is dumb. they're gonna fire newton with kaep? to what? show they aren't raciss?

id prefer a jay-z/dre ownership tbqf

The Panthers have one of the most conservative fanbases and they're the only team not to kneel for the anthem

There's no way this bodes well

I hope diddy does buy it. It would be hilarious to see how poor a job a rapper would do running a football franchise.

>IM QUALIFIED CAUSE IM BLACK
when will the current state of victimhood and entitlement die bros?

He doesn't even have the money to make a serious bid

Any reason you guys want him to fail other than it being fuel for BLM shitposting? God forbid one black entrepreneur puts a financial stake in America's most lucrative sports organization

>We

If he gets 50 million retweets will they give the team to him?

I know that, Diddy is just bullshitting this is not the first time he has expressed "interest" in buying a sports team.

Its not like owners do shit besides have alot of money

It's a losing battle, Dutch.
I'm old enough to remember when some people still believed that. We're dying out.

>Wuz

it's diddy's right as a free american to spend his money how he wants, regardless of his reasons. that being said, it's stupid to spend nearly $1b on petty revenge

the ideal scenario is
>Diddy buys team
>tries to sign Kaep
>coaches and analysts explain why Kaep sucks
>Diddy decides not to sign Kaep

>Inb4 Jordan buys 100% of the Panthers from all shareholders and the Panthers are wearing Jordan brand jerseys

At least neither of them would probably bother to move the team.

>builds a business empire
>HURR DURR HE'D BE A BAD OWNER BECAUSE HE'S A RAPPER

He's already stated his intention to sign the player his mostly conservative fanbase would hate the most so I can already say he'd be a bad owner

even jordan doesnt have enough for that, and a ton of his net worth is invested in the hornets.

And after watching him own the hornets not sure id want him owning the panthers desu

He made his money in music, clothing, tv and endorsing/buying a stake in a vodka company. There is a difference between profiting off of your fame and actually building a business from the ground up.

Good. Race exists.

It’s not going to happen. Diddy’s accountants would explain to him very quickly why it’d be a terrible idea to even put half of his fortune in the NFL.

>fan kicks his hand breaking his fingers
>out for the year

how dumb can you be?

>hello. i would like to purchase your sports team and i was wondering if you had any discounts?

How many jokes about renaming them black panthers were made?

At least they'll just be the North Carolina Panthers and they won't be grouped with Best Carolina anyone

>yessir! Act now and with the purchase of the Panthers we'll throw in the Browns for $.99

There is no way the NFL would ever allow a man to own a team who doesn't even know the actual team name (they aren't the "North Carolina Panthers," Diddy, you fucking idiot) and thinks Kaepernick should be a starter over Cam Fucking Newton.

Does Jordan even give a shit about football? He seems to only care about basketball, baseball and golf.

>Curry

Well I reckon they would keep the team in Charlotte, then, at least.

Sterling was pushed out but still got more than full valuation for his franchise. The panthers were estimated at 1.7 to 2 billion. P Diddy cannot afford even half that.

Is today the day black twitter figures out they can't pay for shit with retweets?

>they're the only team not to kneel for the anthem
that's wrong

>actually building a business from the ground up
well he'd be buying a stake in a franchise in one of the largest corporations in the country, not building anything from the ground up.

He's more enterprising than most rappers but this, he basically profited from having more control of a record label than most

MJ has quietly done much more in terms of business and isn't a showboating faggot

Why would you want to be a group owner, especially if it's a dozen or more people

Just to say you're an "owner", because this group of people only care about perception, not reality

Yeah I get that, but having group ownership just seems like a recipe for disaster unless you have a strong majority owner

why is your country so fucking shit?

>buying a billion dollar football team
>on the eve of the sport collapsing due to the upcoming ability to test living brains for CTE

#blackpeopleinvestments

>thinking fans give a fuck about CTE

how many people immigrate to your amazing country daily?

>It’s official!
No it’s not

Lmao sit down

>Panthers down the tubes in a few years because of a rapper
Pls NO

So his plan would be to sign Colin? Wtf happens to Cam Newton?

He says he want Kaepernick starting. Hopefully he succeeds and we what a dumpster fire he turns the team into

Colin becomes his backup and "Whiteboi" Derek Anderson gets fucked.

Kek, he wants to buy the panthers and make kaep the QB, this is to good to be true. He wants it to a majority owned team so he'll need a few more brothers to chip in maybe Jay Z and Beyonce?

I can see this team hemorrhaging money in the first 5 years and then daddy and Jay Z selling the team to a old white guy for a yuuge loss.

Brooklyn Panthers?

So how long before our new female and/or black overlords round us white men up and put us into death camps? I give it 3 years tops

>Floyd Mayweather decides to partner
>decides to change team name to "The Money Team" officially

football becomes based

is that meant to be a good or a bad thing?

Scam Newton BTFO

good obviously. why would people want to move to a shit country as you call it?

Isn’t this the guy that had Biggie killed?

Because he's a showman and we already have that in Jerry Jones. Can you imagine the nonsense he would pull in that capacity and probably go public with bullshit race baiting because he was in the wrong side of an owners vote. Come on, this isn't good for the league.

>owner forced to sell due to sexual harassment allegations
>the person that wants to buy it made his fortune producing and singing songs demeaning women
>liberals cheer for this

I dunno guys sometimes things don't make sense to me.

>does he even has the capital? I read the panthers are worth like 2.8BillionUSD

Well, if several ni... blacks got together and pooled their money, they could do it.

>Sean Combs net worth $700 million
>Panthers estimated net worth $2.8 billion

Good luck

>Jay Z and Beyonce?

I think those fools have ownership in the Brooklyn Nets

because they're as retarded as the 300 million already living there
Your people and your society is fucking sick.

Based finbro

don't we pay your defense budget?

You can't seriously be implying South Carolina is better than North Carolina?

I am

your society is neither good nor bad. nobody ever thinks about it or will ever have a thought about it.

Um well Mr Diddy weve been reviewing your application, and it says right here that you're a "badboy4 lyfe" im sorry, i dont think we want that kind of characteristic represented by an nfl franchise.

That doesn't make sense because most of the NBA owners are white

Now if he said they wanted more white PLAYERS

Nigga I live in NC and SC is much better. Much less regulation and taxes

he gets traded to the chargers