If god is real, why did we get things like niggers instead of monster girls?

If god is real, why did we get things like niggers instead of monster girls?

Checkmate, theists.

Kek hath answered your question.
Kek did not make niggers.
The other gods did.
But after he killed the other gods around 2000 years ago, he hath tried to stop them.
He is rallying his people to stop them...
Us.
I am the Prophet of Kek.

Cerea is best girl and a atheist

god made monster musume to test the faithful.

I like spooder the best

Many times I have asked myself the same thing.

Being the only sapient species really sucks. It sucks so fucking bad.

Rachnee and Smith best girls.

Loli Harpie and Loli Goo Girl are best girls

All glory to kek toad.

NOVEMBER
O
V
E
M
B
E
R

Loli a shit. Meme tier fetish.

Everybody knows that minorities, atheists, and fags are just God's controlled opposition to the white man.

monster girls are far worse than niggers tbqhwy

>Thinks spooder girl is better
How the fuck would you fuck her, britfag?

>he hasn't seen the doujins

If there's a will, there's a way.

>doujins
For Monster Monsume yes I have not. But I have seen quite a bit of doujins that were not Monster Monsume related.

But you have monster girls. There's one right there. And here.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

God created according to His will, for His reasons, which are as unfathomable as His nature.

But this miracle of the mind of man is perhaps proof that even as we are destined, in the end, to perish in dust, and return to Him, we are capable of glimpsing the most infinitesimal shard of His great Mercy.

Whats wrong with trips?

We all should get permanent IDs so we can tell who is who. Maybe even register our actual emails as well

>You will never have a Minotaur gf who constantly needs her breasts to be caressed and milked to relieve the built up tension inside her over-sized glands
Why even live

>tfw no qt imp gf to do fun and lewd stuff with

>This is my swamp.
I cri evertiem

Tio is cute. Best MON.

>tfw no poultry harpy gf
Why live?
No, Papi a best.

I think you guys are forgetting global rule 3.