Do the Bretons ever chimp out like the Quebecois, Irish, or Catalonians? I never hear anything about them

Do the Bretons ever chimp out like the Quebecois, Irish, or Catalonians? I never hear anything about them

Anglos don't chimp out like c*ntinentals do

Yes they do, but only on the Continent

you know, that's bretons, not britons

they're not angles, nothing at all like them

>Bretons
>Anglos

Yes, it's another retarded UK poster again. What a surprise, huh?

I'm from Nantes, I'd rather be Brit than French.

Sometimes

Guillotine for you.

Instead of being offended you should search for the reasons that make him think like this, it's the larger party's ultimate responsibility to ensure the smaller one does not harbor these kinds of feelings which are usually justified in my experience.

Nantes isn't in Brittany you twat

Autistic mong

No, they're good dogs, they don't bark too much.

As if brits were angles

Good riddance.

The borders you drew don't matter at all you ortolan eating faggot. Nantes is definitely a Briton city and will be independent soon. Prepare your anus to yet another surrender, you piece of shit!

>Breton declare independence
>France give them the whole land

Some decades ago they were about to become Corsica tier but both calmed really fast

What's France's secret to quashing any sort of regionalism; I mean the French Basque aren't nearly as uppity as the Spanish Basque, Brittany doesn't really do anything but wear kilts, Northern Catalonia, Corsica and Savoy are silent, Occitana is a meme now, and Alsace.

Scary

They did terrorist attacks in the past

destroy their language

forbid children from speaking the local languages at school

I will try to make you frenchfags pay for your oppressive nature, you piece of shit! If any frenchfag asks me directions in here I'll give them the wrong info leading to some dangerous place is possible! FUCK YOU IMPERIALISTIC CUNTS!!! DEATH TO ALL FROGS!!!

canadians have attempted it but they wanted to avoid civil war i guess

They wanted to avoid us joining the American revolution mostly.

even then they tried to quash french education later on

regulation 17 never 4get

you can still join

Do bretens even still exist? I cant imagine they wouldn't be speaking french by now

an ethnic group doesn't die out once they stop speaking a language mate