ZOMFG! Best movie of 2016?

ZOMFG! Best movie of 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fingersmith_(novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Synopsis? Kinda interested.

It's a caper movie set in japanese occupied Korea. Anything beyond that would go into spoiler territory. The less you know about this film before watching the better.

What genre? Thriller? Horror? History timepiece?

>lgbt propaganda

sasuga Sup Forums

Erotic thriller drama

KAV

Better lesbo romance flick than Blue is the Warmest Color because it actually has a pretty dope plot without scrapping the crazy lesbo scenes

Nah.

Best executed "Dillon! You son of a bitch!" in cinema history

Not even close.
Are Sup Forums know impressed by foreign adaptations of western novels?

It's pretty good.

This seems like pointless exertion to me. Just use your hands.

>Japanese occupied Korea
Fucking Gooks need to stop complaining about being brought out of the jungle already. How many fucking Gook movies have had "WAAAAH B-BUT JAPAN" as a plotpoint in some form the past few years?
>Those evil Japs.. they invaded our... nothing. And left behind cities, roads, and railways..

t. autist

This picture is completely retarded.

The biggest problem with Japanese education was that Japanese did all "mental" work themselves. When Americans tried to organise Korea again, they've figured out that you would need 50 years(we're talking 1948-1949 so think of "Korea will have functional economy by 2000" prognosis) to turn it into functional economy exactly because of it. They've made small mistake, it took 35 years before it became somewhat functional. Back in the times however(50's-60's), it was poorer than majority of Africa, with countries like Somalia being way above when it came to GDP/capita and other stats like this.

>Japanese education
occupation*

They occupied gook at a time when gook was filthy animal. Why would you try to interact with gook?
When America arrived, gook had been Japanized, making it possible for communication with gook. Gook was still so shit that it took 35 years after being brought out of savage lifestyle by Japan.

OP makes a thread about a movie.

user spoils said movie.

Another user turns thread into a Sup Forums discussion.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Made just for this thread

It was anything but good. It was boring as shit and way longer that it should have been. 6/10 flick at best.

You forgot the part about eating shit being a core part of Korean """"""culture""""""

The guy and the sadistic old man
Are they gay for each other?

do women do this outside of male fantasy? i doubt it

I think birth rates have gone up slightly under Abe

>no black girl
Dropped.

> DILLON YOU SON OF A BITCH

That looks uncomfortable.

Underrated post

Lol this looks so goofy every time. It seems like it would sort of hurt grinding your pelvises into each other in some type of weird reverse tug of war.

I want to see a movie that features 'docking'

Reminder that this old fuck left his wife to fuck her full time and you're single.

its called tribbing/tribadism and its a common practice

I have no idea what "docking" is

Not for me thanks

Wasn't even the best korean movie of 2016, watch The Wailing

>hasnt seen Train to Busan yet

He chose the wrong girl tbqh

The Wailing was massively disappointing. One of the worst Korean movies I've ever seen (I watch 3 Korean movies a week).

Train to Busan was rubbish mainstream bait. The Wailing was better.

Yeah, but he's rich and handsome for his age. I'm not.

i second that, it was a masterpiece

I'm struggling with the message of the movie

Obviously japan sexual deviancy was portrayed as degenerate.

But then in the same movie it portrays lesbian romance as purest love

baka

The Wailing was shit. No fucks were given the entire movie.

Train to Busan had emotion at least.

get better taste

Train to Busan and The Wailing were shit in different ways. Tunnel was better than both.

maybe there wasn't a message

or maybe the message was drowning little girls in masculine ideals of sexuality causes them to reject them completely and become lesbians

>matching american navy
hahaha tell that to all the jap ships at the bottom of the sea

You don't have to say you like something just because Sup Forums tells you to.

Name one good thing about the wailing besides the little girls acting.

Two hot lesbians outcrook an experienced crook and spend the rest of their lives having lesbo sex in Japan

Erotic/romantic melodrama with camp elements.

>Name one good thing about the wailing besides the little girls acting.

Mood, atmosphere, masterful blend of multiple genres.

It's all around an amazing movie, if you're one of those people who finds slow burning movies "boring" just stop watching non capeshit

THIS MOVIE IS FUCKING AWESOME

Nothing about The Wailing was masterful. It was confused and tonally inconsistent.

Somebody give the man a fucking editor, we don't need 156 minutes for this shit.

3rd act was shit. Wook wanted a happy ending so it destroyed the original from the book

Oh shit I understand now Right Now, Wrong Then. It's a fucking biopic of his affair, bloody fuck.

Kek, don't try and make me out as a retard because I say the wailings shit. I've watched 100+ Korean movies in the past 6 months. I know a good korean movie from a bad one.

The Wailing was a bad one.

If you wanna watch a good Korean movie, watch Memories of Murder, or A Tale of Two Sisters, or A Bittersweet Life, or Miracle in Cell No7.

Seriously. The Wailing is below average. It had some decent parts, but overall lacked anything good.

What's the original ending?

Read the Part 3 here
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fingersmith_(novel)

my one ex who was bisexual said it made for decent foreplay.

It kinda looks like they are playing American football here.

>korean cinema
>ever having a message

One of the reasons this movie was bad

Nigga just post a quick overview of it

>SAN OF A BITCH

It was great. Watched it with my 16 years old sister.