DUDE VAGINA SYMBOLISM LMAO

DUDE VAGINA SYMBOLISM LMAO

DUDE MEME SPOUTING THREAD LOOK HOW AWARE I AM OF INTERNET CULTURE LMAO

>Wearing this symbol right over your crotch

mmm i would hold on tite to her big big ears and fuck pusy

is head clit hood mmmm

i would cum cum pusy and pull off huge ears of thisblond creme cracker

Actually no. The triangles here are a reference to the work of James Turrell, and is symbolic of a "sacred space", light and spirituality.

When she looks at her reflection in the triangle, it is supposed to parallel the image of Narcissus staring down at his own reflection in a pond. This is the moment in which Elle Fanning's character transforms from the naive and pure girl (leaving that "sacred space" behind) into the narcissistic self-absorbed vixen.

the blue light could represent her cold uncaring vagina

I've been to a Turrell exhibit

was bretty cool

I had the same thought about Narcissus exchanging his place with his own reflection.

BUT apparently it was not in the script and Elle Fanning made up the mirror kissing scene on the spot, so GTFO tripfag.

not being premeditated doesn't invalidate the meaning behind an image

lrn2jungianarchetype

Refn threw out the script and improvised scenes using the actors' suggestions

Why is this scene such pure kino?

>BUT apparently it was not in the script
lmao symbolismfags BTFO

are they makign a sequel?

symbolism occurs naturally in any talented artist

Refn should cast her in The Avenging Silence

Does that mean Elle was the true artist in the film? Cause it was her idea

Even the lowliest imbecile can insert symbolism into their works.

It's not really something that should necessarily be admired.

She just put kissing in there cause she's a slut

BU-BUT SNYDER
M-MUH CAPEKINO

you should listen to the commentary with Nic and Elle
thedirectorscommentary.tumblr.com/post/150798783009/the-neon-demon-2016-commentary-with-director

What's this? I've watched quite a few commentary panels with the film crew. Is this by chance a commentary track to run along the film?

Well guess OP is a dumb uncultured fuck

Stephen King said it best. Symbolism is a tool and should be used only when it's appropriate, not every time you write something.

Same thing with movies. Too much symbolism will lessen it's impact. Not every fram needs to be a painting, no matter what Lucas says.

Someone should tell Zack Snyder this

But he is not talking about the triangles or the moment she looks at the mirror, he is talking about the image shaped by having Elle standing in front of the triangle.
I bet you bring up Turell all the time when talking about this movie.
>Look at me I know stuff that don't matter at all as they contribute nothing to the experience, but hey look at me.
At least not all Refnfags are like that...

Snyder doesn't have problems with symbolism (it worked well with BvS and the Jesus thing), but he has a hard on for parallel shots that should be shot and killed on the spot holly shit! Not every fucking frame of your movie need to be a callback to another previous frame you fuck!

yes

nice.

It's the Ingwuz rune and is the foundational geometric symbol of creation. Ancient European tribes deemed this symbol to represent the literal image of the birth canal or vagina. So, literally, this symbol means creation of life.

In the context of the movie, it's Fanning (in the dark here) losing her life to give more life to the bitches eating her.

Shut up Pajeet.

KEK

>Womanize it NOW! Everything must be effeminate! Up the doses of synthetic estrogen, let the CANCER RISE!

Refn's previous movies were ultra masculine which drove him to make a movie about being a beautiful 16 year old girl

>Refn's previous movies were ultra masculine
Thats a breddy gud point user.

They're worshipping the onyx dongs? So this is the utopia that progressive liberals desire.