Literally wanting to live in a brutalist wet dream

>literally wanting to live in a brutalist wet dream

It's good that the Nazis got their shit kicked in if only for their shit taste in architecture.

Other urls found in this thread:

riversonghousewright.wordpress.com/about/19-from-rome-to-portland-the-story-of-concrete/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no nigs
>no kikes
it was too good to be true

>hating brutalism

into the ovens you go

To be honest, I find this picture beautiful.

(((brutalism)))

>Pure Aryans only!
>Ends like Britain

Mussolini had much better taste

>implying nazi banners don't accentuate the style perfectly

>we'll never live in this future

enjoy the future.

oh wait. what future.

>I don't know what brutalism is

Only thing worse than architects is pseudo-architects.

SI SI SI SI SI

What did he mean by this

that looks so damn efficient and organized though. i can see why equilibrium shot in locations with extensive brutalist architecture, now.

>some devientartwork from an autist is historically accurate to what Germany would look like today if Nazis won

Better than commieblocks

>implying you wouldn't want to live in that place compared to where you are

It's code. He's been coaxing you all along.

Checkmate racists.

That looks really fucking cool

Goddamn i love symmetry.

Roads going through buildings look cool af
Could it be functional tho?

Make Germany great again.

lads is this brutalist?

SI = Yes
It was a reference to their 'elections'. Basically Benito put forth a list of candidates for office, and the public voted yes or no.

Wolfenstein went from a decent game to an all out cuck paradise.

>"These guys are evil and kill people because they don't like them so we should kill them because we don't like them and it'll show them that killing people is wrong! We're on the right side of history so it's cool!"

Pure embarrassment.

forgot pic

It is.

this is in japan.

I'm pretty sure there's a tower somewhere in asia that has a highway going through it

whoops there it is

What came first

the building or the roads?

Jeh

Yes. It's made from raw concrete (béton brut). Therefore it's brutalist, you daft fucking whore.

t. alberto

this right here ended the thread

Brutalism is absolutely amazing, this has to be Wolfenstein: the New Order concept-art, right?

>leafs cannot into /thread

Fuck. It's over. We're all dead.

oh no it's the faggoty Canadian kike that's intimidated by toxic classical buildings oh no

Tomasino the fascist building.

>wanting a strong culture, homogenous nation, military pride and protection of worker's rights against international capitalism means you have to endorse a specific school of architecture

Except we didn't parade around Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We got to work making Japan a prosperous puppet state.

Then this is image depicts brutalist as well.
riversonghousewright.wordpress.com/about/19-from-rome-to-portland-the-story-of-concrete/

Robert Moses did a pretty bangup job on NYC.

If it weren't for the subways and bus system that remained in spite of him, you wouldn't be able to wipe your ass in this city without getting into a car and driving for five minutes.

>this is literally the university I went to's humanities building
It sucks too because the rest of the campus actually looks really nice and has a bunch of older limestone buildings that have been around since the university was founded and then in the late 60's the jackasses decided that we needed giant skyscraper for a humanities building, then they ran out of money after they finished the parking garage part, turning THAT into the place with all the classrooms.

>US
>architecture and infrastructure
TRIGGER WARNING
All of your shit looks like grated cheese from the sky, stamped blocks of grey stone make up your cities while we have fairy tale fuck my snowWHITE gf paradise architecture here.
2/10 made me reply, burgerfats are ok, OP is a faggot however

Not all. It's just that most cities are fairly modern and most of the older brick and stone building and roads that we do have were only like 50 years old when cement became a thing so it wasn't like preserving history, just replacing old roads and tearing down old buildings to we could make way for highways and modern structures. PLUS a lot of older buildings weren't up to fire code so they got condemned and the owners would sell them or tear them down

Oh idk... maybe Kek will bless us with a new reality one day...

>It's good that the Nazis got their shit kicked in

U wot m8

Hey faggot, capitalism can't exist without a permanent underclass

Hm, didn't know Speer had photoshop.

This is much better than most metros. Imagine how dense the population would have to be for this to be cost efficient though. Also the roads are much too small for what the population would be. The streets would be completely backed and full to shit.