Any fellow women on Sup Forums have a hard time finding a redpilled man?

Any fellow women on Sup Forums have a hard time finding a redpilled man?

I'm a redpilled girl, but all the guys that are redpilled I meet don't really have a lot of prospects in life (play a lot of video games, no real hobbies, no general ambition, don't lift)

The ones that I've met that aren't that way already have a long term girlfriend.

And of course it's already hard enough as it is to meet a redpilled guy in real life because people generally aren't really open about it.

Where do I meet good redpilled men that have a lot to offer as a boyfriend/husband?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpsingles.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women on pol

Nice try

That being said I'm looking for a wife, I'm 6'4" blonde 20 YO if you're interested :^)

how am I baiting?

I'm asking where to find good redpilled boyfriend/husband material in real life.

bait but

>redpilled men wanting a relationship

kek

There was a Canadian woman on here a while back.

Tits and timestamp slut.

obvious bait, but raises extremely valid points and pisses off Sup Forums so I give it 10/10

Get off of Sup Forums, Liz.

timestamp and tits or gtfo

Why not get beta virgin boyfriend, and then redpill him.

Stop saying redpilled.

Conservative Catholic churches or colleges. I can recommend specifics.

Don't try to find them on the internet. Don't be surprised that you find manchildren in manchildren enclaves.
Do things adults do.

Never tell Sup Forums you're a woman. We're all anons here.

Stop losing wars to third world shitholes.

>all the guys that are redpilled I meet don't really have a lot of prospects in life (play a lot of video games, no real hobbies, no general ambition, don't lift)
COINCIDENCE?

>that have a lot to offer as a boyfriend/husband?
Lower your standards, the more must-haves and dealbreakers you set for yourself the less likely it is you'll ever find someone that ticks every box.

In this case you're asking for a man who has a specific set of perspectives while also living a lifestyle that would have made him less likely to have come to that perspective. It's not happening, sister.

>I am a red pilled girl
>comes to Sup Forums for advice

Please get validation somewhere else, Stacy.

I'm also a woman. I found my husband at a con. Don't know if that would help you. Either way you should be able to tell if a guy is redpilled by the end of the first date.

What did he mean by this?

>Where do I meet good redpilled men that have a lot to offer as a boyfriend/husband?

Fellow vagina here.
I think I found my perfect one. Look for the rather quiet once. Then again, he browses chan. Increases chances of being redpilled but obviously, he is an autist like every one here (but I don't mind, since I am one, too). So don't try to settle for a Chad. Also a guy who kinda stays off social media, usually a good sign.
I'm a tad more racist than him, but it's lovely.

I tip my fedora to you, sir.

>I'm not racist, I'm "red pilled"
>I'm nor sexist, I'm "red pilled"
>I'm not unemployed, I'm "red pilled"
>I'm not uneducated, I'm "red pilled"
>I'm not fat, I'm "red pilled"
>I'm not weak, I'm "red pilled"
>I'm not lazy, I'm "red pilled"
>I'm not boring, I'm "red pilled"
>I'm not a shut in, I'm "red pilled"
>I'm not a basement dweller, I'm "red pilled"

In the gym

>dirtnig detected

Photo of you in modest clothing with timestamp or GET THE FUCK OUT

height alone isn't going to do anything.

I would like a man that acts like a man and takes charge, and has many things to occupy his time that are productive (shooting, cooking, reads books, etc.)

Define ''redpilled'' for you

kek

Redpilled men are like sleeper cells, they are hard to find because they have to be. Any type of infraction detected by coworkers or colleagues can have an immediate backlash. Especially at a federal/state institution.

T I T S O R G T F O
I
T
S

O
R

G
T
F
O

>shooting, cooking, reads books, etc.
>protect me, feed me, entertain me

no.

>In the gym

riiiiight

Traditionalist gender roles
believes in racial differences
believes there are a natural hierarchy of social classes, making equality impossible
Anti-multiculturalism
redpilled on minority crime and statistics
Supports Trump

Obviously you don't date fags (unless you're into that sort of thing)

Rural areas
Small towns in Ohio are based.
My boss made a bowling ball cannon he shoots on the 4th

This

This.

This

Fuck womyn, they are undatable nowadays with all those "rights"

>Be qt white female daughter of famous tv personality
>Go to gym to meet "redpilled" Chads
>10/10 Aesthetic muscular well-spoken guy takes interests, becomes her bf
>One day notices that one weird guy steals bf's water bottle at the gym, don't pay attention to it
>Days later bf gets swatted and taken into custody

Turns out aesthetic Chad was identified from the saliva of the bottle as a serial rapist with at least 30 confirmed rapes. True story

I'm a female. Met my bf at the gym, found out he goes on Sup Forums

So stop being a fatty, and hit the gym.

>protect me
that's one of the things a guy is supposed to do
>cooking
I mean a guy that can cook for himself. As in when he's hungry, he doesn't just order fast food all the time.
>entertain me
being able to talk about stuff in books is now on level with that?

MGTOW types are so infuriating. They think they deserve a woman just for being born a man instead of acting like one.

trumpsingles.com/

Pretty good some people define red pilled as being anti Modern feminism
What's your stance on Homosexuality and religion though?

Im bretty well toned, no gym. Home exercise is meta

Is this real?

feet or gtfto

>cooking

Know your place, redpilled guys dont cook for girls

You do that

Religion has a role in society.

I think of it like this - religion is an easily adoptable set of philosophy and moral code for an entire nation to follow, thus cooperating and having a shared interest and goal.

With the decline of religion, you're creating a more "me me me me" type of generation. If religion is to decline, naturally you have to fill the void with actual philosophy because morality can be very subjective, but people don't want to do that.

I hope that makes sense.

I think homosexuality should be something not encouraged, because gay men just live for pleasure. I think in Greece, they would still get married to women and raise a family regardless.

It's fundamentally impossible to be a redpilled girl, you're just a tomboy trying to fit in.

They have televisions in Colombia?

i'm not supposed to do anything. i don't want to adopt you. stop being a burden. no one wants to swoop in and save you from yourself.

you deserve a good man for being born a woman?

kek

Yes. As far as I know. I already have a woman.

I would cook for my girl, but then again she has to know how to cook. I fucking hate to meet women that don't know how to cook or clean correctly, can't even fucking iron a shirt even if their lives depended on it.