ITT: post new release superhero films that could have been perfectly good movies if they hadn't sneaked an anti white...

ITT: post new release superhero films that could have been perfectly good movies if they hadn't sneaked an anti white agenda into it.

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERVrbW5X-OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sneaked

how is logan anti-white

i know i'm eating the bait here but honestly im just confused

>white

Logan is a filthy Canadian.

>every villain is white
>every white good guy dies
>the future of the mutant sub-species includes every race but white people

Other than that it was genuinely good movie.

Fuck yourself whiteboi, u just mad cuz yo dick is small

Yes, you idiot. Sneaked. It's the past tense of sneak.

Read a dictionary.

But Laura is white

She's a mestizo

>climax is a desperate fight for survival
>ruin it by cutting to a fat black kid running awkwardly

that was hilarious

>ywn be called "Papi" by loli-verine

And by mere coincidence she was the only one of the group who didn't speak English as a first language

She's a clone of Logan you mong. Just because she spoke spanish doesn't mean she had any Mexican DNA. Anyway this whole argument is bait so I don't know why I really responded.

White girls are allowed to star in movies

White males aren't

See also: Star Wars

Mother was Mexican, stupid ass pedo.

A mestizo means mixed race english and spanish is technically mixed group of people so he isnt triggering you if you rationalize it but that would be too much for you huh ? you fucking subhuman piece of shit . Why dont you kill yourself my man and rid us of your stupid ass.

A mestizo is a mix of European and Amerindian, her real mother isn't Amerindian(she's European too)

This

She was raised by a mexican but she is white you fucking tard

Did you miss the part where they said they used kidnapped woman as surrogate mothers? Laura is just a formulated version of Wolverine's sperm deposited in some Mexican skank.

Wow, this thread is fucking cancerous. kys OP. Everything is a fucking Agenda to you Sup Forumsfags. Jesus fucking christ.

>White males aren't

LOGAN LITERALLY STARS A WHITE MAN

FUCK! WHY I AM EVEN RESPONDING TO YOU? WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE A FUCKING BAITING BASTARD!

Refute any of the points being made then instead of contributing literally nothing but a baseless ad hominem. It's a fact that every bad guy was white and the good guys were mixed race, similar to modern star wars, similar to hunger games and all of its ripoffs. It was like the movie was telling me that the time of the violent whitey has ended and now it's time for the superior peaceful other races to take their place.

Actually there was a single white girl. The only reason this occurred was because mutants were bred with Mexican mothers, because their land became a lawless hellhole. This film shit all over Mexico and its government/safety.

The movie focused on this particular group of mutant sub-species, because they were created to be weapons, just like Logan, and just like Logan they escaped.

Funny thing is, the movie focused 99% on three white people, and two of them had been a shit of other X-men movies. The only way the director was going to get them to sign on is if their characters died.

For Christ sakes Logan died like a fucking badass protecting his daughter, and you dumbed it down to "White people iz bad and all bad whites died." There were also Mexican bad guys that got killed at beginning of film, and I believe some of the Grim Reavers were Mexican as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERVrbW5X-OY

As you can see, she is a White girl, and they just had her tan a shit ton for the role.

Now, you could argue in my opinion that A) movie was feminist propaganda, and B) Nazi's are bad.

However, point A got dismantled when Dr. Xavier starts talking about gender dynamics of male/female lions, and they used back claws for defense, and low and behold Laura uses back claws while fighting beside Logan to protect him. This movie also showed a shit ton of conservative/family values, and it slightly surprises me you guys picked out an anti-white message.

Point B is what I think the anti-white thing might tie into, where scientists were utilizing technology to basically genetically engineer a superior race, however, I think this attacked more of the ideology as opposed to just White people in general.

There is anti-white shit in movies, but not really in this one.

this post seems rehearsed

the worst part of the movie (the group of kids being alive and using their powers in le epic final battle) was the anti-white part (the mostly white xmen you've known are being replaced by a bunch of spanish speaking mulattoes)

coincidence????

She's so fucking cute.Made me consider my choices on having a child.

Yes I am obviously a shill, and not refuting 80% of argument.

Now, if you took the white people are Nazis route with your argument, then you might have a point, other than the fact that the director was trying his best to focus on the characters, and not on some grand political message (also another reason Hugh Jackman would sign on for this).

I don't see how movie was anti-white, especially when its not like Rogue One, and directors says empire are White Supremacists. There they actually had a goal, and tried their hardest to not cast any white males in good guy roles.

Your main point gets refuted when Xavier and Logan are both good white guys, and even if they die their message/beliefs transcend their mortality. That's where it is flawed.

The entire beginning where America is a shithole in decline, and the frat guys screaming out of the limo yelling USA USA USA at the Mexicans. Also the guy in the backseat that Logan gives a ride to said something along the lines of "I had a great time at the border". It sounded like he was hunting illegals or something.

It was just the beginning of the movie, and some of the other little things sprinkled in. Like the posse of white guys that want to keep the poor black ranch owner down by fucking with his water supply because "reasons".

theres was a little white girl and that lizard kid was also white

and also dies

Yeah it's just funny how they were all bred using Mexican throwaway mothers yet there was a distinct black mutant, a distinct asian mutant, a distinct native american mutant, all who spoke fluent english, but then wolverines kid is somehow clearly mix race and speaks Spanish. There were a lot of good aspects of the film too like the conservative family stuff and I'm not arguing against that. It was a good film for the most part, and the part at the start where wolverine kills those cholo gangbangers was good because it seemed like a realistic scenario, but they were throwaway thugs and weren't really villains in the film. It's just a shame it had to throw in a little anti white message into the mix for no reason.

I would argue the beginning is a commentary more on social decline as opposed to some sort of ethnic/ideological decline.

Mexico was a lawless hell hole in the movie, while America had become overrun by transnational corporations. I don't see this being unrealistic or anti-white at all.

Now we get to the black farm owner, who yet again, was getting shit on by large farming corporation, not because he was Black, but because they wanted his land to keep making that good ol' corn. I believe the farmers even hinted at the guy either not joining them, or selling his land to them.

Movie had a larger emphasis on, "Corporations are bad mmkay." as opposed to "White people = evil."

I really think you guys are seeing what you want to see with this one.

I couldn't stop laughing everytime the fat black kid came on screen. He reminded me of rolly from Pan

The white girl almost didn't exist other than being a voiceless background character in about 3 seconds total of the film and the lizard was deliberately a freak just so it could have diversity, since being white by itself isn't considered diverse enough.

I mean at end of the day it comes down to people seeing it. Course you're gonna get sjws and the likes who in the back of their mind smile at the idea of white people declining. These were the same people clapping throughout King Kong, even though it was a shit movie. They are the part of the lowest common denominator, so who cares.

Flipside is I was smiling seeing an intact black family with conservative values, and a broken man who was shit on his whole life finding love/redemption through his daughter (only family left). The potential immigration and other messages were in the background for me, and I really didn't receive much of a forced message from it.

>The white girl almost didn't exist other than being a voiceless background character
Except said white girl literally makes up 1/3 of the main characters all of which are white anyway.

If you're talking about Laura then she mix race half mexican, not white, and speaks spanish. IIRC there's a blonde girl in the group that says nothing and is only visible if you look very closely during a couple of shots.

The girl that plays her is Spanish/British, while the character is half Mexican (so varying degree of whiteness), and half-white. Her character is basically 75% white though.