DALLAS PD ON LOCKDOWN BECAUSE OF "SERIOUS THREAT"

BREAKING: @DallasPD HQ is under lock down right now, SWAT is activated over a serious threat, reports @rlopezwfaa.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JasonWhitely/status/751887715138961412
twitter.com/lucidhurricane_/status/751890292429643777
wfaa.com/news/reports-dpd-under-lockdown-swat-deployed-following-serious-threat/268431154
wcsh6.com/news/nation/dpd-headquarters-on-lockdown-wfaa-sources-swat-deployed-for-serious-threat/268434292
twitter.com/rlopezwfaa?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
archive.is/0FfDv
resist.com/CWII.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ejn9kAFNvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/JasonWhitely/status/751887715138961412

Tell us more, user.

RACE WAR NOW
>RACEWAR NOW
RACE WAR NOW
>RACEWAR NOW
RACE WAR NOW
>RACEWAR NOW
RACE WAR NOW
>RACEWAR NOWRACE WAR NOW
>RACEWAR NOWRACE WAR NOW
>RACEWAR NOW

Heard this on the radio on the way home.

>>>activate slide prevention

KEK WILLS IT

And a cop dead in Alabama in a hostage situation
twitter.com/lucidhurricane_/status/751890292429643777

Wew

KEK MITT UNS!

Stream

>wfaa.com/news/reports-dpd-under-lockdown-swat-deployed-following-serious-threat/268431154

I'm sure it actually nothing. Clam down everyone!

Nice try Satan

I HAVE ASKED OF LORD KEK FOR THE WAR! I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO EVOKE HIM IN REAL LIFE! YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME BUT I DID IT /X CALLED ME FUCKING RETARTED BUT I SUMMONED KEK INTO THE PHYSICAL REALM! HIS CHAOS IS HERE PRAISE HIM

RACE WAR!!!!!

>It's nothing

We're not falling for your tricks, Chinese Satan. Back to Hell with you.

Yeah, right, Satan.

It's nothing. Really! nothing is happening just ignore it.

IT'S HAPPENING

>leaf devil
Be gone!

Kek says to get comfy lads.

wcsh6.com/news/nation/dpd-headquarters-on-lockdown-wfaa-sources-swat-deployed-for-serious-threat/268434292

twitter.com/rlopezwfaa?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

he is with you, user

>Why can't I hold all this happening

We live in exciting times.

>MARSHAL LAW HAS BEEN DECLARED

SURRENDER ALL WEAPONS

REMAIN IN YOUR HOMES

Yay!

>MARSHAL LAW
>MARSHAL

99 KEKS.

Did you even go to school?

>REMAIN IN YOUR HOMES
This one is a given for us I'm afraid.

praise kek!

america is over.

praise kek

make it happen

I live by one of the most beautiful beaches in America but don't go out except to go to the gym or to work because I hate my friends. Strangers are much more fun to talk to lately.

Is this a fake happening? I think we are going to be disappointed lads.

>Is this a fake happening?
It could be my antisocial friend but never give up faith.

PRAISE KEK

KEK WILLS IT

HEIL KEK

Too hot for a race war tonight. Random violence and the usual killings.

Ways a race war can start in the next 72 hours

Method A:
*A police officer murders an african american man and says something on camera to the effect of : "We're not dealing with niggers anymore".

Method B:
*An elected official in Dallas on Twitter posts "Hey #BlackLives Matter, i'm sorry, but #BlueLivesMatterMore. This has to be done by an elected official.

Either of these will trigger a war between police officers and african americans and create a divide that will force the government's hand in creating police regulations

But this has to happen in the next 7 days or the country will just stop giving a shit. It has to happen while the public is currently being made aware of the problem.

Scary to think that we're this close to an actual civil war

STREAM WHERE
T
R
E
A
M

WHERE

STOP GROIDS ANDROID
T
O
P

G
R
O
I
D
S

A
N
D
R
O
I
D

is cnn trying to hide this habboding?? cant see anything about it there

>twitter.com/JasonWhitely/status/751887715138961412

Always archive this shit: archive.is/0FfDv

All it takes is one little push. Everyone is just waiting for someone to blow the whistle and send them over the top.

I really hope it doesn't happen, but it's going to happen.

It was 105 degrees when Darnell X started shooting Thursday night.

You mad white bo-

what are you on? the chimpening quotient directly correlates with temperature. higher temps = higher freuency of rioting / violence

Police are too smart and politicians are too PC to do either of those

Never too hot

>nobody mentioning this anywhere
?????

Want to know how the race war is going to happen?

skim this

written by a vet of the rhodesian collapse

resist.com/CWII.pdf

daum, since the 1st thread massive slide operation has begun. just look at the first pages/catalog.

Eventually cops are going to get sick of this shit. They're only people too, and eventually one of them is going to snap. I can see some kind of small-scale My Lai happening.

They come from Africa you tool.

When weather is freezy, chimpin aint easy
When weather is hot, cops get shot

It's online but not national news yet because it is probably just a false alarm at this point.

>tfw working with three black males and no one else and we all get along splendidly
There will be no race war.

12 threads made in last 5 minutes

Sort catalog by creation date

They are trying to slide something

RACE WAR NOW

>B B but the second amendment is useless to fight tyranny
t retarded antigunners

Note this isn't supporting these dumb coons jumping the proverbial gun and starting violence when there are still many many more effective peaceful options to take reverse our slowly increasing tyrannical government.

Probably trying to slide the Clinton Foundation threads. Crazy shit in there.

tx for the tip

>Police are too smart and politicians are too PC to do either of those

Police are smart. But the problem is they hire bad people sometimes.

If one of the "bad" police officers that really shouldn't be an officer is smart enough, they can abuse their badge and start the race war.

It will only take one bad egg. One cunning motherfucker. But the time is right. They'll have to do it now if they want to do it. Not much time left until the public completely forgets about Baton Rogue.

user this is honestly fucking scary

>Nations do not allow hostile armed forces on their territory, so watch for rioters laying siege
to police stations and military installations.

>Clam down everyone!
Nobody wants to miss the excitement. We must be at the ready at all times.

Every dead or injured cop is another family voting for Trump in November

Huh huh huh...cock

What did you do in 4/12/2005?

The eternal faggot, OP, strikes again. Probably some nig tweeted them anime-themed C4 robots

STOP THE GROIDS ANDROID

Notice how all of this shit ramped up after Hillary had her head in the fire over the FBI investigation not prosecuting?

Higher temperatures mean more chimpouts. They're niggers, the sun doesn't bother them

Thank God they'll all die out in the upcoming ice age

CHIMPCON 2

All it takes is one bullet from an "officer" and the whole country explodes

Shit's gonna be going down in Houston soon too.

FOX News is talking about it

Why aren't hey prosecuting? Didn't they read what that fbi bro posted?

But Moonman Moonman, black lives matter

It's on Fox now, sounds like a random bomb threat

No they don't. They're worth less than fecal matter.

Come on, come on, come on... Blow up the building! Take us to a point of no return!

Gimme dem digits kek

They movin the tank!!

The country's literally on the brink of war right now against the PD.

The government and congress know how to stop it. It's simple and easy: Implement actual restrictions on police officers who abuse their priviledge. No paid vacations for anyone on the force under investigation, Mandatory body cameras on officers across the country, and of course remove Probation as an option for police officers. Officers should not be eligible for parole.

Congress doesn't want to do any of that. So our blood is on their hands.

Why do you think Obama is saying "There IS NO DIVIDE". He's literally saying "PLEASE DISPERSE. THERES NOTHING TO SEE HERE". He knows how vicious the divide is. He's fucking black.

oo my

its on Fox

Looks like Canada was right again. You can thank me for keeping the peace!

>Come on, come on, come on... Blow up the building! Take us to a point of no return!
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ejn9kAFNvk

something going on inside the building

Essentially it's because even though she's guilty it would be so hard for a prosecutor to prove guilt without a doubt that they'd never take the case.

A war would mean all the nigger towns would get emptied so that's definitely the best course of action.

If you think our police are even in the top 10 list of things to be concerned about right now, you are a very ignorant person

Hahahahaha, americans.

Obama is literally as black as Shawn King, btw

Because to prosecute Hillary would involve calling everyone she'd ever sent an email to to the stand, including the president. If Obama testifies that he knew what she was up to, this kills the government.

Did you know that the Cop who shot that last dindu in the car is Mexican and not Asian?

Also, the police claim to have audio recording and other video and witness that proves that the woman was lying

Did you guys heard that news earlier on? it was on Fox briefly this morning, it's like it got censured (I'm not baiting)

It's a meme. Inb4 your response is also a meme. If then, my response is also part of the meme. Meme is a flat circle.

Well that's gay as hell

That's not why.

It would be easy to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt because the statute requires negligence rather than intent.

It would be difficult for a prosecutor to survive long enough to see the end of the case without killing himself with three bullets to the back of the head though.

They killin it anyway, son!

>it'd be hard for a prosecutor to live through the case
Ftfy