I think about the plane scene 24/7. I banepost 45 times per day. I dream about CIA. Please help me

I think about the plane scene 24/7. I banepost 45 times per day. I dream about CIA. Please help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

bane.wikia.com/wiki/Baneposting_Wikia
agents-of-cia.wikia.com/wiki/Agents_of_CIA_Wiki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you dress yourself like CIA? If no then there's some hope for you. If the answer is yes then you're beyond help and it will only get worse.

Look, Tom, you're a great actor and a big guy but you have to move on. You should have asked CIA out for dinner when you had the chance. You're a good looking guy, I'm sure you can find another CIA for you.

What am I saying! No, there is only one CIA in that powder blue polo with his sweet tush in those chinos and that hair, like a tidal wave of Guinness. Those lips, that stance, his official cock and balls

This.

It's one thing to quote him on a daily basis but to have a blue polo, khakis, and a watch, that's beyond the path of coming back.

No one can help you, cloister.

Be a CIA and recreate plane scene IRL

Perfectly normal, there's nothing wrong with you.

>there are people who don't do this
i shiggy diggy

Daily reminder that the plane was CIA's prison

I don't think about it after breakfast. I neve rBanepost. I don't dream about it.

But I do watch the plane scene every day when I wake up. It ALWAYS makes me laugh. I haven't missed a day since I started doing this in 2012. It makes me laugh a little bit more every single time I watch it.

I do read every Banepost I can though, but that's before breakfast.

>cloister
you fucks and your dumb fucking memes

>Can't watch TDKR without laughing
>People in the room don't know why I laugh
please help

Baneposting is the sign of a healthy mind. There's nothing wrong with you user.

you are all big guys

Leave Bane to ME

I just saw there is a bane posting wiki and I'm giggling like a retard irl.

Not OP
I did once for halloween but didnt leave the house with those clothes
Am I in the agency

How often do you find yourself watching TDKR around other people? I'd be worried about laughing, but it's never happened. My issue is more that I can never contain at least a giggle when ever someone says 4U or anything about large people.

same

link?155

bane.wikia.com/wiki/Baneposting_Wikia

I bet you don't even know about the Agents of Cia wiki

agents-of-cia.wikia.com/wiki/Agents_of_CIA_Wiki

Someone pill me and give me a quick basic gestalt on this cloister stuff