Jesus fucking christ why are men LITERALLY suck cucks these days. How did passiveness become a positive trait

Jesus fucking christ why are men LITERALLY suck cucks these days. How did passiveness become a positive trait.

they are brainwashed with "facts" that say men are evil and disgusting from a very young age

All the real men died in WW2

>it's just another faggot

Stop being such a lamer.

Some poeple replied and said this was a fetish.

.....Like 80% sure I know who that guy is....awkward....

Marxism. Defanging the male's natural impulse to protect his group is vital for a marxist takeover in the west.

Because their single mothers taught them it was.

Passiveness is a female trait, and female traits are worshipped by feminism. Anything typical male is "toxic masculinity".

its domination fetish
what about the men who avoided going to war to avoid killing their racial kinsman?

No way!? Haha, what kinda of shit is this?

We need more men doing this.

This almost as good as the old Nigerian prince scam

It's just a fetish la, I ashamedly have a female domination fetish (wouldn't ever post a picture like that to someone I haven't met though, or send them money), but I still detest feminism and 'progressive' politics. I still believe in a traditional family and way of life. It's just something that happens to make my willy hard, I have no control over it desu.

top kek

we warned you not to allow degeneracy be a human right.

now enjoy the the darkness you accepted to swarm and destroy you all

>I was just playing along!
>Mohammed pls respond. mohammed pls respond. mohammed pls respond. MOHAMMED?!?!?!
kek

This, it's just roleplay, some men get off from being publicly humiliated

Men who are into submissive shit should be gassed

>2 likes
>0 retweets
did you make this OP?

what if they are submissive to other men

or is it power bottoms only up in here

>White people HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, please, you are the front line of religious genocide once we stop protecting your faggots.

Retard