There's a huge polemic in france because griezmann posted this pic on twatter and black people started called him an...

there's a huge polemic in france because griezmann posted this pic on twatter and black people started called him an ebil racist.
thanks america for exporting your culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cyq6fTYxztc
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/rokaya-diallo-france-sees-white-country-170513090436348.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you blaming America for Griezmann liking basketball, or for black people being offended by blackface?

well, both actually

the dude went all out though; wonder who applied the shoe polish to his nether bits

>2996

That must have taken hours. Surely at some point somebody said "hey, maybe this isn't a good idea. Just wear the wig and the uniform, people will get it".

Is haramglobetrotting basketball? Looks more like a circus act.

French people are racist. They believe they can treat minorities like shit and then say "We're all French, no such thing as race or racism!".

>le shitpost about how calling out racism is somehow an americanism #2793003

It's been a fucking day holy fuck you guys love running something completely into the ground.

Also extremely anti-Semitic. I know it's cool to hate on Jews ironically here, but the French have real hate for Jews, hate crimes against Jews committed on an almost daily basis.

>exporting cultures
ah I see, it's not your fault that you're willingly behaving a certain way.

Imagine being subjects, being ruled over by a family of German immigrants. I wouldn't want to know how awful that must feel.

its actually both. its scripted.
>haramglobetrotting

This is the only way he'll get caps with the French National Team. Don't give him crap

Alfred Dreyfus dindu nuffin

Harlem Globetrotters is just an act. But Griezmann really does like basketball.

>show me your little hairy globetrotter and no one gets hurt
What did he mean by this?

Import the coal, pay the toll

By Algerians

Having to perform circus tricks seems a bit demeaning for a retiring professional athlete (or are those the guys that weren't good enough to make it into the NBA?). I wonder if other athletes have to clown around after their careers are over.

They aren't really good players, they are tricksters or skillers that do a performance. They aren't complete players, they wouldnt make it in a real league. Its like the soccer guys who do tricks and skills on YouTube. They are performers, not athletes.

It's a different skill set than the NBA, it's more of a performance. Like a mixture between a Show, a Basketball game and a Cirque de Soleil act. Fun for all ages!

Sup Forums sucks

what he did was not racism, you dumbass.

everything is racism. we blacks just cry about it because we lost.

Is it really a big story in france? I didnt see it in l'equipe at all

confirmed for chelsea transfer in january

what do you mean by huge? real life or just some irrelevant cunts on twitter?

it's over
youtu.be/Cyq6fTYxztc

Feels bad, nothing more degrading then a Royal Wedding year. Not like Belgium though right?

>Child of German immigrants marries half-black American

Actually sounds like Modern Britain.

>treat minorities
We don't "treat" minorities. In bad or in good.
You fucking bong.

>it's cool to hate on Jews ironically here
KYS

Sounds a lot more like America tbqh. My family alone has 3 different German+black or half-black marriages.

As I saw, only retards with low IQ are commenting.
The big thing is that BLM style is coming in France.

Maybe frogs aren't that bad after all.

What are you even trying to say here?

Imagine being terrified of rokhaya diallo in a country where le pen almost won lmfao

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/rokaya-diallo-france-sees-white-country-170513090436348.html