Who would win?

Bruce Lee
>mastered irrelevant forms of martial arts
>alive before mma could become really popularized
>taught to win using cheap tactics if necessary (like biting and fingering eyes)
>no footage of real fights, other than 1 with an inexperienced student
>feats include parlor tricks like 1 inch punch and 1 finger push up

Conor Mcgregor
>Champion of most practical martial art forms
>champion during the apex of mma fighting
>fights according to strict rules and regulations
>tons of footage of fighting and training
>feats include winning championships and defeating other great fighters around the world

debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kZLbbQ_QrM
youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I
youtu.be/Tjwn2L-g1kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MMA
>practical martial art

My sides.

Bruce would kill him.

Bruce Lee was a smart guy, he would watch the tape of McGoober getting btfo by Mayweather and would laugh his way to victory

that was a boxing match you loon

Bruce would make McGoober cry like a little girl

youtube.com/watch?v=6kZLbbQ_QrM

table tennis at 0:55

wtf is that real?

Detective toothpaste lmao

Bruce Lee was a meme.

MMA in the early 90s already blew that fucking myth out of the water. All the McDojo sensei armed with super secret death-touch techniques and 100-0 records were frauds

No-one respects Connor McGregor.

and they shouldn't
>get rocked by le pillowfist man
Bruce would actually KO him.

not the overhyped gymnast who never fought a pro fight of any forum in his life

mcgregs all day and night and lifetime

i love how mostly niggers and white worship bruce and his ANCIENT CHINESE SECRETS

but not a single "bruce" level chink has appeared in mma in the past 30 years

because theyre ninjas right
keeping MUH SEKRETS too themselves

>BULLSHIT CHINK SNAKE OIL SALESMEN

>champion
>0 defenses
nice meme kid

Gene Lebell choked Lee out, and Judo is a meme martial art for grappling

Bruce Lee because he fought for real, not as a sport.

Same way old karate masters would literally kill current karateka

Naw he beat old outta shape kung fu masters which took too long to beat...thats why he boxed

youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

Bruce Lee = Old guy
McGregor = MMA guy

Bruce Lee would heem McNugget in the 1st round

Young Gene Lebell would've killed Connor

>real fighter vs. an actor

in the last thread Sup Forums unanimously agreed that bruce lee would easily destroy mike tyson. tyson would ko floyd, and we know what floyd did to mcgregor.

McGregor would duck him

When?

Mcmanlet couldn’t even beat a guy 15 years older than him who hadn’t trained for two years. He is too puny and weak.

this is literally all there is to it. even an unranked UFC fighter would KO lee stiff.

Well if Lee was still alive McGregor would go through with it and schedule a super fight with him since he only fights old over the hill men.

There's already been several fights where high level martial arts dudes get fucking destroyed by people doing MMA who couldn't even sniff the UFC. Lee would be killed.

this, ufc 1-10 was all about testing this crap. lee would be killed.

>Started watching MMA after UFC 200
Wew... you have some combat sports to catch up on before I give you a right to an opinion, son

Ya they brought salidov muslim like arguabley if not best sanda fighter gor rekt on his ufc debut
Oh an daniel ghita came out of retirement for kickboxing n tried world sanda championship an got bronze the old fuck.

>muh gomi
>muh genki
there's a reason asian fighters went nowhere when pride FC died.

Hint: Gomi on steroids got embarrassed by both Diaz bros

Bruce Lee is an interesting case. Jeet Kune Do was basically a proto version of MMA. It would have continued to evolve had he not died. The guy had an almost unhealthy obsession with martial arts (in addition to fitness), and unlike traditionalists, he wasn't adverse to change.

Also, lots of people make a big deal about his lack of documented fights, but I don't hold it against him. Since the mid-60's he was already becoming a budding movie star, on the verge of becoming one of the biggest in the world at the time of his death. Given the choice between training all day and doing a few hours of movie shoots, and training all day to have somebody else try to kick your face in, you're taking the former.

he was a fucking actor not a fighter
fit as fuck but not a real fighter

/thread. This is real life, not anime.

You take that back right now!!

You ring faggots never learn.

Bruce Lee is an actor. A total meme that couldn't fight for shit. Would be absolutely smashed by a guy like Mayweather

Bruce lee's mastery of his ki would edge out the win

not at boxing, mma or a street fight then sure

MMA is not new; Pankration was an ancient Olympic sport, and it followed the same cycle of evolution. Bruce Lee didn't believe in martial art styles or mystic secrets either (lrn2JKD). He was also natty.

Bruce Lee never actually participate in a real fight though? Who knows how he would react after taking a shot, Bruce might have had speed, accuracy and some power but we've seen Conor get hit before, there isn't enough on lee as an actual fighter to say whether or not it'd even be an interesting fight.

MMA faggots are all gay and can't last a minute in an actual fight. Bruce Lee would kill McGregor.

conor or any fighter would probably heem him stiff. If lee dedicated his time to fighting instead of meme stuff he probably could've been goat considering his discipline, but in his current state, no.

>in his current state, no.
no fucking shit

> t. guy who has never been in a real fight.

Well, is Bruce Lee just a corpse? Then Conor. Or is Bruce Lee like a zombie? Then Zombie Lee, unless McGregor gets a chainsaw.

>Who would win?
>an actor
>a world champion professional fighter

Really activated my almonds OP.

This is the border between Sup Forums and /asp/. Directly on the line.

Have you read Genes bio? Crazy

Also this youtu.be/Tjwn2L-g1kM

>Conor McGregor
Failed boxer. Goes to MMA and dominates with "elite striking" and almost nothing else.
Greatly sport you have there lmao.

God, I hate MMA

why