Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUjI-293DNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fight Club

>MC is a chad

Anything by DC.

post chads

fuck it, im going to gym again

I think the saddest part of being a manlet like me is that its impossible to be a Chad

Pretty slick

Prometheus

Is that Bear Grylls??

Holy shit this is a better motivator to improve myself than any shitty motivational speech.

JUST BE YOURSELF

Not really. I mean yeah women will respond to you more, but the only reason it's that overwhelming there is because Asian men are pathetic.

WHITED
H
I
T
E
D

you can't seriously believe those were genuine reactions, right?

Look up Connor Murphy vids, it's a better representation of women and their sparging

its all about confidence

yeah, starting with confidently caring about your general appearance.

and also confidently being born tall and good looking

t. excuse making bitter baby

enjoy your no pussy

living the dream

its true tho

if you're a manlet,you can kiss dating goodbye

it's bleached

It's a sad but actual fact that women won't ever spread their legs for manlets.

They've literally drawn the short straw, and won't pass on their genes.

One could argue that it's for the greater good, as another generation of manlets would be spared the inevitable life of humiliation and depression.

where is this from answer me pls

Why did he shave his chest hair?

lol i literally knew that girl in high school

I love these threads.
I get to look at hot men, and I get to feel lucky that I've never based my self-confidence on the opinion's of dumb women.

this guy is kinda ugly though

aerodynamics

What are you babbling about, aspie? I know tons of short guys who have girlfriends/wives. One of the cutest girls from my school just married and had a kid with some 5'4" guy, and she's like 5'8".

Maze Runner 1 and 2. Dylan was perfection and then he got Vanilla Sky'D.

Literally anything directed by Zack Snyder. His films are full of Chads.

Also Pain & Gain is the pinnacle of the Chad film.

>perfection

lol, no. he looks like a methhead from a trailer park.

why are all the pathetic beta males in this thread falling for their shit acting?
besides most jap whores like pretty and girly looking men much more

>It's a sad but actual fact that women won't ever spread their legs for manlets.

Can't imagine actually being this mentally ill to the point where memes by other rejects on Sup Forums shape my worldview to this extent. Just kys at this point, familia. wew

Nah.

lol, yeah.
Damn hes ugly.
Please stop posting him in the sexy men thread, you're killing my boner.

Yeah ok I'm breaking nofap

What lmao. I'm 5'6 and been smashin for years. Tho was pretty blessed otherwise....and make a lot of money...and am talented....and can hold conversation....

Yea yall are prob fucked even if you were 6ft.

Hitmoi looks like a pitbull, show me Anri slobbering over Chad and I might get jealous.

this is what manlets actually believe

quite the philtrum on the guy there

Chad might get the girls but I bet he's never created a star wars tier list in his life. I feel sorry for him, I really do

...in reality?

You're right, user. None of your imaginary 2D women want to fuck us. They're all yours big boy.

fucking based desu

This is what /fit/'s wet dreams look like. This is their end game in their heads.

>Vanilla Sky'D
You mean Hamill'D

You wouldn't be here if that were true.

I'm 6'

The "women never fuck short men" meme is only true to an extent. Nowhere near enough to the point of actually letting it affect your outlook on life to the point of being miserable about your potential prospects; at that point you're mentally ill.

The /r/asianmasculinity is strong in this one

Would be interesting to see the numbers for Tinder, a service more oriented around choosing ideal sexual partners as opposed to long term partners.

>80410567

Keep up the rampant cynicism I'm sure that'll really attract "m'ladies" lmao

Also
>Sup Forums is only for neckbeards

I can't imagine being so poor and lonely that I'd have to tell myself these things just to avoid an hero'ing.

I'm white.

You're a fucking normalfag though, your opinion on kino and star wars is pleb tier and no one even cares what you think. Meanwhiles I'm an opinion maker, a trend setter and a meme creator. You have nothing on me

>I'm pretty good with a bow staff

Damn, you got me. Guess I'll just take my OG Trilogy enjoying ass back to plebbit

What's the hardest thing about being a Chad?

>he believes everything reddit leddit memeia says
exactly my point. you don't even have your own opinions on things. Get out of here normalfag retard

Sure Ling Ping Pong.

>>/r9k/

Not being able to put it all in.

Him and Logan Lerman are aging like shit now.

2AM Sup Forums is better. mid day Sup Forums is full of normalfag retards. no wonder there aren't any good threads.

>pic related

Working out can be fun and it makes you feel awesome, but it's not easy at all.

I'm not even close to being considered a "Chad", but I still give a shit about myself, and everything about "taking care of yourself" is a pain in the ass.

Like I don't want to spend like 30-45 minutes on my face every fucking night. Shaving, rubbing lotion on, using weird scrubbing face masks, "pore refining" shit.. but I do it because it makes me look better. I'm not lucky enough to just "be myself" and not have my face turn into a disgusting blotchy flaky bumpy mess.

Caring about yourself is an endless struggle.

Plebeian.
Logan is getting screw by time, Dylan got run over by a car.

Is this bait?

Chad sometimes doesn't feel happy all the time. He sometimes feels a little tired. Of course this doesn't last more than a day and he is back the next morning, ready to surpass himself.

>it's been three weeks since I've had sex

how short are you user?

Chad here
It feels even better than it looks

>is the concept of grooming and personal hygiene bait?

I think it's extremely unlikely that a 10/10 natural effortless Chad would be on Sup Forums asking me this question. It's far more likely that you're just another clueless sperg.
So for you, yeah it's bait. And there's a hot girl holding the fishing pole who you will never get devoured by because she throws back the ugly ones.

its been 23 years for me

>tfw had sex three times last week but they were only 6/10s
I feel ashamed

5'7

BLEACHED

Two months for me. You don't want to be on my level.

Is there an movie with a bunch of Chads living the Chad life doing Chad things? No forced drama or story preferably

Any movies about the female equivalent?

Is the idea of a "Chad" really that offensive here?

Some of my best buddies I made in college were Chads, or former ones. One of them even admitted that he wouldn't have been friends with me in high school, but college opened up his eyes and quit being a stuck-up douche. People change all the time. Hell they even got me in shape when they invited me to the gym and now we all do Tough Mudder competitions.

I like when the Chads turn out gay.

Varsity Blues
Everybody Wants Some.

>it's a prostitute has sex with beautiful people and not absolutely loathsome disgusting trash episode

youtube.com/watch?v=lUjI-293DNc

>become chad
>become chad apologist

you gotta go user

why is this even allowed?
fuck off normalfag retard

What do you call a female chad?

queen bee? Chadette?

I haven't had sex since I graduated college and that was 4 years ago. It was so much easier to get pussy as an undergrad because you were broke as well as the girls (most of them). And hooking up after smoking and drinking at parties made things all the more easier. Trying to date someone whose higher than a 5 is hard as fuck if you're a normal dude.

Betas get everything they deserve

Not at all. Chads are great friends. But it's easy to mock their daily troubles. They seem so banal and inoffensive. Like going through a tough breakup with some 10/10 girl. Sure it probably sucks but for someone who can never even imagine of having even a 7/10, his tribulations seem trivial in comparison.

But Chads are definitely the best friends. Nerd friends are boring.

Kawaii as fuck.

Wow epic blog dude, really nice. Where, dare I ask, can I subscribe?

14 hours and it's fucking killing me

>that hair on the middle
jelly desu

Stacy and muscle chicks aren't Stacy
Now fuck off reddit

Why is what allowed?

Maintaining friendships with other males.

Chad here. Getting pussy isn't a problem, but I don't have a lot of real bros. Being friends with guys uglier than you doesn't last because they get jealous. Being friends with fellow Chads also doesn't last because it gets competitive. And being friends with women is literally impossible.

Stacy. Most teens movies have those types of characters.