would worship those feet on the left

bulgarian, so no.

Does it matter?

yes

her feet are disgusting

>bulgarian, so no
bulgarian is caucasian so she is white

bulgarians are as white as turks and russians

Im one of those people who thinks slavs are white.

Good.

Almost done with season 2. Surprised by how fun and at times how legitimately good it is. When does it all go downhill?

Also, Caroline best girl

russians have so much in common with other slavs, like piss has anything in common with shit

bulgarians are turkic gypsies

How many of you read the recaps?

i think season 3 is still good. stop at season 4

i'm still on s08e05, what a shame that it has to end

many great memories while watching it even though it kind of sucks now

caroline best girl

>Caroline best girl
she was annoying as fuck. katherine was best girl

I don't recall the exact moment. some say it started with the moonstone. some say s1 was to cheesy, some(me included) are mildly + that Damon got away with raping Caroline and few other girls. generally there was too much blood to have a happy ending

katherine was a bitch, not even a cool bitch. her facade crumbled anytime she was really cornered.
Caroline was mean but improved.

>raping Caroline

Caroline would've fucked him regardless of the complusion. What is weird is a 160+ year vamp and 16 year old girl dating.

Are the TVD vampires stronger than the True Blood vamps?

except he clearly forced himself on her, he let her keep awareness of reality so she knew he was a murderous vampire but she could not disobey. she would have fucked her image of him but she wanted to run for the hills the second she saw the real him.
>What is weird is a 160+ year vamp and 16 year old girl dating.
I think what is weird is the guy who murders whole villages and schools being the good brother.

>Damon got away with raping Caroline
he never raped her. it was definitely consensual

yes because being stacked does not turn them into a pile of goo

Rebekah best girl

are you blind?
youtube.com/watch?v=5zAXKgz5aYc

elena best girl

he didn't rape her she did it so willingly did you not see any of her flirting from past episodes?

I dont see your point desu. She got herself in that position because she wanted to fuck him in the 1st place.

so if you go home with a guy and he turns out to be a psycho, you are to blame?
this ep was the first I noticed that

While Dobrev is really good at playing Elena and Katherine, their bodies being exactly alike messes with me

>inb4 doppelganger

Atleast Katherine could've had a bigger cupsize since she got turned in her 20's

>so if you go home with a guy and he turns out to be a psycho, you are to blame?

If you pursue him and fuck him whatever happens is on your bad judgement.

I like Damon but let's be real he raped her. Don't defend him just because you like him. It isn't shown of course but no sex is shown on the CW, all of the sex scenes are implied. If you say she consented at first but then changed her mind so it's not rape, you need to look up consent

she was such a cutie in season 1. a CUTE

a good bait is a dance, work on your skill.

how do you feel about matt?

Dig him even though he's a bit of a cuck

It doesn't matter. What matter is "is she naked" in the show ? She isn't, so it's a useless piece of garbage

>so it's a useless piece of garbage
just like your life

1a. Vampire Diaries
1b. The O.C

Best guilty pleasure show ever....tied with The O.C....or maybe slightly ahead...or tied...

wrong
gossip girl was best guilty pleasure

Watched the first few seasons and liked it. Caroline is qt3.14

>tfw no Aryan goddess wife

I heard they used the old town square near where I live but I've never watched it.

she's fat and pasty

N-no you are.

>Not wanting to raid dat chocolate ass

i miss season 1-4 Sup Forumsd generals, they were comfy
im fine with it ending because its been going on long enough
the ending was decent as well

final season of the originals airs on friday, thats something im excited about

am i a pleb if i can't get past the cheese

i'm a red leicester guy myself

What makes you think it's the final season of The Originals?

Season 1 and 2 are really good. 3 is still okay but I would definitely stop after that.

I loved those threads. The caption images, the waifu wars, all of it.

Rebekah best girl btw

red leicester is a patrician cheese
im a cheddar and parmesan guy myself

rumors, i guess, and the fact that the vampire """hype""" is almost completely gone

Rebekahrr is best girl in the originals as well, but she's in a tough race with Freya

for
;)

t-thanks

President of CW only really cares about DC shows and shows that get critical acclaim. There's no place for it anymore and Joseph Morgan is leaving

you are very welcome

>brap

not where it counts

GOTTA GET MORE CAPESHIT

NEED SPIN OFF OF ARROW SPIN OFF'S SPIN OFF

Nina T H I C C

THICC

>what a shame that it has to end
They were doing the same shit over and over, it just got shittier once Nina left. It had to end. Plus they pulled out too many Ex Machina plot devices to solve shit.

what does gypsy pussy taste like?

This show is actual cancer I actually feel so bad for you because of your shit taste

I know it had to end but i don't want to accept it because it's been a part of my life for 8 years