The White Death Movie Announced

How badly will Hollywood rape his memory?

imdb.com/title/tt4697002/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4555288
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapland_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>some literal who director directing it
It will probably be complete shit

bump

by casting a non-manlet, and throw in a cliche love interest story.

Goddamn Simo Heihachi

post some essential sniper kino

Is this movie about whites as a demographic dying?

>Tom Cruise will never be the white death in high budget hollywood film
just end me guys

I don't know. I can't go to the comments to see what people think it will be like. ;-;

>The White Death

Is Raimi directing it?

with the great Michael B Jordan as Simo Haya

I bet they'll have him shoot germans. Fucking hollywood.

>the white death

Damn Jews going all out with their propaganda.

Who's memory exactly? Snipers are overpraised cowards who don't have the courage to face enemies head on so they hide like fucking shits without giving a man a chance to defend himself.

>muh high kill count

They are literally the COD camper babies of the real world, try to mask themselves as "cold badass killers" when they don't even have the courage to face enemies head on

not this time
soviets are our enemies again

This guy is obviously the leading actor but what about the others?

The soviet invasion was actually orchestrated by the Nazis and in the end of the movie he teams up with a communist squad represented by gay poc to kill Hitler and bring about equality to Europe

lmao war isn't a basement fight club, go away with your "muh honor" bullshit

JLaw as love interest.

>he says hiding behind his laptop, typing furiously

I don't care how you do it but if you single-handily kill hundreds of enemies you can be a "coward"

I bet they'll get a white guy to play him

didn't sovets killed him at the end?

The guy didn't even use a scope because he preferred low light environments so he actually had mad skills.

>without giving a man a chance to defend himself

it's fucking war mate not a combat sport, you want to kill as many of the other people without dying yourself, not give them a fair chance to kill you first.

This.

He was a manlet coward. Attacking the normies like some tiny beta.

he survived shrapnel to the face

finns are white
but ugly as hell
they don't looks like normal white (americans europeans)

No. He survived the war and died of old age.

Still cowards

>Finally a movie based on Simo Häyhä
:D
>American B-tier production
D_:

At least post the finnish one

imdb.com/title/tt4555288

he took a bullet to the jaw but recovered and died in 2002 out of old age

>talks about honor
>brings up COD for comparison

top fucking kek

They should pick Keanu reeves to play him

>denigrating and erasing proud fenno-ugric tradition and identity by claiming that they are white
fuck off kike

Well there was a time where the Finns did fight Germans in WW2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapland_War

>defend your country against overwhelming numbers
>kill hundreds of enemies
>spend so much time in cold snow that it fucks up your face
>user on mongolian imageboard calls you a coward

ok buddy, you can charge the enemy lines with your katana, we will remember you for being brave and not retarded.

>At least post the finnish one

American B-tier production is still better than a third world europoorian one

Yeah at the end of the war they had to kick the germans out but Simo is famous for the winter war.

The snow didn't fuck up his face, he got shot in the face

Finns aren't white. They're Russians

>spend so much time in cold snow that it fucks up your face
do americans really believe this?

B-but finland was evil for being axis-alligned goy! The soviets dindu nuffins! Attacking finland totally wasn't Stalin's dress rehearsal for the soviet invasion of europe that would follow in 1941! Barbarossa was not preemptive at all goy! Now watch this movie glorifying the shameful allied defeat at Dunkirk

His face was fucked up because he got bullet through it. Not because of snow. Wtf.

Literally does nothing to refute the claim that snipers are coward shits, honor or not.

You literally hide like a fucking baby hoping they don't find you while trying to get all the advantage like a fucking rat to get as many people so you can boast about how little your penis is to your shitbros

>Yeah at the end of the war they had to kick the germans out
so they are fucking traitors then
literaly no better than commies

>Snipers are overpraised cowards who don't have the courage to face enemies head on

I didn't know Michael Moore posted here.

shut up kid, napoleonian tactics and line battles are long gone

Have you seen Boardwalk Empire? There was a character in that series, a guy with only half a face, war veteran of WWI. His backstory was that he was a sniper during the war and during that time a german sniper and him got caught in an everlong waiting game for the others mistake. They basically sat face to face for a few days unable to do anything to kill each other until the german needed to scratch his head. He moved his helmet and that's when he got shot.

What I'm trying to say is that you're a dumbass.

How come no movie about pic related?

This idea that Hollywood is afraid to show the USSR in a bad light is pure Sup Forumsbeard delusion

Enemy At the Gates got banned in Russia for being too anti-Soviet. The Polish movie on the Katyn Massacre was praised to no end by US critics (94% on RT). And an American movie on the Holodomor just came out, but you wouldn't know that because you're too busy freaking out about capeshit.

Not to mention that literally every other Hollywood villain is a Russian guy.

>Hollywood
>glorifying a man who killed Commies

Unlikely.

There's no "honor" in being infantry either. You shoot people. There's was no honor in hand to hand combat either, you hacked people to death, especially if they were running away, you chased them down and stabbed them in the back.

yeah because snipers are so far away that artillery can't shoot him into oblivion plus the danger from fighter planes etc.

Sniper is very much on the front lines.

>finns are Russians
"No"!

To claim this, when Russians are themselves an aryan-nordic ethnic group specifically trying to erase fenno-ugrian peoples, much like the Swedes did in Finland is absurd!

Can you find my any mainstream hollywood film made after the WW2 war propaganda period that showed Stalinist USSR in a good light?

Saburo Sakai biopic when

>Enemy At the Gates got banned in Russia for being too anti-Soviet.
where did you get this info?

>posts norwegians
stop

>sit at home playing "war games" all day
>get killed by some kid with a sniper
>post about it on Sup Forums
>DUDE HONOR LMAO ALL SNIPER ARE COWARDS
>also throw in some swear words that'll make me sound even tougher

ok

See More examples come to mind: Child 44 was basically ENTIRELY about how stalinist terror caused mass corruption and vendettas in the USSR. Other hollywood movies about the period (The Projectionist, Robert Duvall's Stalin) were heavily anti-soviet as well.

Meanwhile that Russian-made Stalingrad movie that came out a few years back, which was indeed "USSR dindunuffin", was disliked by US critics

but no, muh victim narrative

But you're wrong faggot, the key is giving the man a chance to defend himself, rather than being a coward fuck hiding behind a bush somewhere who the fuck knows how far away. Otherwise you're just a piece of shit coward that acknowledges the other man is better and could probably kill your ass if given equal ground.

It's the weak killing the strong, beta manlets hiding in bushes eliminating alpha genes from the world genepool thereby ruining future men

Not him, it wasn't banned but it did cause a lot of controversy and butthurt from Russians who said it made them look bad.

He was just a propaganda figure anyways

soviet union ended in Ivan

Yeah, fuck off. You don't know what you're talking about.

t. 11B

kek. literally kys right now

remember, kids, don't play too many video games or you'll end up like this guy

just like any other war ""hero''''

No, the finns wanted to turn him into a propaganda figure but he was too autistic and didn't want any attention.

>all this edge

wew lad

>I have come to kill you
>please, allow me to defend myself
>you have defended yourself and proven you are the better man
>I will now accept my defeat

has anyone here been to finland?

It seems beautiful but too cold to go outside. lapland is in the arctic circle or soemthing.

>It's a Sup Forums makes shit up so they can complain about how they're victims episode

you could apply this retard logic to any modern soldier, you realise the range rifles have? basic tactics always want to take the enemy at as safe a distance and by surprise if possible, to minimise casualties on your side.

armies don't line up to face eachother and wait for a flag to drop and start shooting, or run around an arena duelling with pistols.

you need to distinguish COD from real life.

All war should be 1v1 hand to hand combat, right?

When's the last time you been out of your moms basement?

i live in finland

do not come here, very cold most of the year and there is nothing of importance to see, you'd want to spend 2 days at most here and even that's stretching it

not worth the plane tickets

Is of warcrimes. Must not make movie of warcrimes.

you realize thats a german soldier right?

>From the director of... some short films
>From the writer of... some short films
No thanks.

m-muh bread factories

Nah it's fine. Most of the nordic countries are actually quite warm because of the gulf stream. During the winter it can drop down to -30 but in the spring and summer you're usually running a comfortable 70-80 degrees. Would highly recommend going to the Finnish or Swedish archipelagos in summer.

Most of the time the weather sucks, it's raining a lot. But the good days are amazing.

by this logic all weapons must be banned and everybody would be forced to go back to fist fighting

If they dont put a Mongol in role i quit the movie.

Technically cowards did start winning with the invention of guns, so you're right, maybe gunfighters are all cowards but snipers are the cream of the coward crop, shits who don't want to ever be found or killed but HOLD UP they do want to do all the killing but without any danger to themselves, what a bunch of fucking pussies

>they do want to do all the killing but without any danger to themselves

>snipers don't put themselves in danger

You're starting to lose your edge. Step it up.

>Technically cowards did start winning with the invention of guns

So this is some kind of high-effort trolling, right guys?

Nobody can really be this autistic, right?

did John Browning Moses come back from the dead to fuck your mom or what ? calm down

spurdo movie when?

you gotta understand, he only knows snipers from cod m8. imagine him stepping up to a real sniper spouting this shit. kid would shit his pants

>Technically cowards did start winning with the invention of guns

So basically you're butthurt about the past 600 fucking years of history? Amazing.

>Im a big lardass who cant go around doing whatever I want because guns exist
>>>GUNS ARE FOR COWARDS

>They are literally the COD camper babies of the real world, try to mask themselves as "cold badass killers" when they don't even have the courage to face enemies head on

holy shit thanks for the good laugh

>all these idiots bashing "honor and bravery" but getting butthurt when their idea of "honor and bravery" is called out for cowardice

I knew snipers and sniperfancucks were pathetic but this is a whole other deal of pathetic