/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/GameofThronesEP 609 - Battle of the Bastards - GOT S6.pdf
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for penny , forgotton and dead

This is what Emmy Award Winning Writing looks like:

m.emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/GameofThronesEP 609 - Battle of the Bastards - GOT S6.pdf

>Dany never turns to look at the approaching DROGON. She doesn’t have to look. She only allows the faintest hint of a smile. A smile that says: my tyranny’s not ended, motherfucker. It’s only just begun.

What mental illness does /ourgirl/ have?

>Fucks brother.
>Kills Lady for no reason.
>Kills fucking everyone.

Narcissism and a massive sense of entitlement. She's attracted to Jaime because it's the closest she can get to literally fuck herself.

Targ madness

>Narcissism

Good shout.

What is next for her?

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

Why do you post this every thread?

So if Aegon dies, Aegon still lives.

Jonerys baby when?

Azor Jaqen

Jaqen H'Ghar, once a free man of the free city of Lorath, leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

Jaqen H'ghar will become the king of Westeros, ruler of the seven kingdoms. With blessings of the Many-Faced God, he will destroy the White Walkers and become the Azor Ahai.

Azor Jaqen

Can we please talk about Stannis in TWOW?

>What mental illness does /ourgirl/ have?

perfection

lady was shit and no one misses her, Jaime is great so she was right to fuck him, and 99% of the characters on the show are utter shit so killing them might improve it, she only needs to kill the remaining ones.

>posting the clevernigger meme

Mein nigga!

>night lamp is a succes
>takes winterfell with some clever ruse involving secret allies and/or theon
>everything still goes to shit and he ether dies a hero without anyone giving a shit or realizing what a fuck up he is he takes the black and rebuilds the nights watch
that's all i've got

So what is Stannis end game?
Do you think that Stannis will win the throne, defeat Cersie, Deanerys and the Others, rule over Westeros and continue the Baratheon legacy?

Please GRRM let this happen.

>grrm
>writing an endgame

if we're lucky we'll get TWOW before he dies. Never ADOS.

So the only endgame a character can have is death. If he's alive by the end of twow we'll never know his real end.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Evening /got/ i just read this shit and my autism is flaring

Someone spoil S7 for me I'm not gonna watch it

Tyrion the Imp, dwarf, halfman, demon monkey and little man.

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57w3yw/my_awayforthelads_season_7_spoiler_timeline/

I have a question that I want to ask too book readers, lets say if you read the books, do you also imagining it in your head like characters description and what not?

Its genius, really.

>tell everyone the show ending will be different from books
>cause new readers to hope on the ASOIAF train
>grrm making stacks
>release TWOW, make money
>pretend to write ADOS for years
>release fake chapters
>on death bed just announce that it would probably be the same as the show anyway
>die

More cock jokes confirmed

Hmpf...very well then.

I want to drink the milk of Poppy and then go sleep in my comfy bed.

would you not prefer sweetsleep?

Fucking cancer!

0.01 upboat have been added to your account

JONSA BUMP

the call that saved got

>Stop by Sup Forums to see what /got/ is up to.
>New thread is up.
>Go in.
>A reply notification pops up.
Jesus, that was spooky. what the fuck are you doing replying cross thread like that?

i read through that thread first since it was what was last left on my browser.

I don't blame you. But you spooked the hell out of me.

why, do you use Sup Forums X?

Yeah. I like it. Streamlines the site a whole lot. desktop notifications are the best.
I can reply, and then go do other shit, while I wait for a response.

same

Its a shame that Stannis and Davos never share a battle scene/chapter together. I like to see those two fight side by side.

i wish davos died with Stannis in s5

Davos admits he's not a fighter, and he's a cripple. That would never work out.

>cripple
5 joints on your offhand don't make you a cripple.
He can hold a shield with almost 100% efficiency. In doubt just strap it a bit tighter.

tfw Stannis Seaworth sits the iron throne

RISE

I wish they had used Roose more on the show instead of Ramsay.

Bump

Should I save the thread again?

What say you /got/?

give it something for the pain, and let it die

thanks for saving the thread based user
i hate waking up and finding the next general dead with 50 posts

lady did nothing wrong
not her fault that her owner is dumb

I'm scared about Stannis because some retarded in GRRM blog said that Stannis was Trump and the fatman was like "yeh but stannis had honor" or something like that.

what if he kills stannis now because he thinks the """alt right""" and the hacker known as Sup Forums identify with the Mannis?

so i just finished season 6
where is gendry

after watching the show my brain automatically skips the book descriptions and shows me a picture of kit harrington as jon snow for example. it sucks.

>tfw fappening happening RIGHT NOW
>tfw carice may be in it

what a great day to live lads

Why did they even introduce Renly as a character if they were going to kill him with some bullshit deus ex machina? So they could keep up the "whoaaa.... you can never predict what happens on this show!!" meme?

because the main story would literally be over by the end of acok/season 2 if he stayed alive

So, how do you think GoT ends?

Jon king, Dany dead after childbirth.

Bran Warden of the North.

Sansa married to Robin and getting fucked on the side by Sandor.

Arya exploring shit and occasionally spying or killing for Jon.

Tyrion Lord of Casterly Rock.

Cersei and Jaime dead.

In no particular order:

Cersei strangled by either Jaime or Tyrion

Ironborn allied with Lannisters

The Wall is destroyed and Others pour in

Stannis is alive

Cleganebowl?

Jon + Dany = Azor Ahai; help defeat Others with help of Bran, who wargs into a dragon

Jon and Sansa marry at Littlefinger's coercion

Littlefinger dead

>Jon and Sansa marry at Littlefinger's coercion

Kill yourself

why tho? It's a political marriage to help unify a fractured North. We know Baelish is a manipulator.

He'll probably try to drive a wedge between Jon and Sansa somehow, most likely by revealing Jon's true parentage, if he knows it.

While Cersei's death cannot be avoided, some of these are too obvious, a writer's job is to not make things too obvious, I'm pretty sure they will pour in some sick plot twist in the very end

Jon knocks up Dany

The Wall Falls

Jaimie has to kill Cersei, then he rides north to join Jon's growing mega army against the Walkers. At some point he sacrifices himself to save Sansa or Arya, bringing the Catlyn storyline full circle

Jon has to stab Dany in the belly, killing her and the baby. When he pulls Longclaw out it is on fire and he uses it to kill the Night King. After this, Drogon roams the land killing everything. Bran has to warg into the remaining dragon to kill Drogon, but Bran is killed as well. Arya puts on Bran's face in order to knock up Lady Mormont, which keeps a Stark in Winterfell in the Epilogue. Sansa marries Robin Aryn. Jon rules in King's Landing all alone, having lost both of his loves

Tyrion keeps cracking memes until the final fade to black

1. Jon will have no claim once everyone knows he's a fucking Targ baby, Bran comes back, and his only Stark connection is through a woman, and he may still be a bastard since polygamy isn't legal.

2. Baelish has worked too hard to change his plans suddenly from marrying her to Harry, who is already a problem when Tyrion is still alive, to marrying her to Jon too and using everything he's built and the connections he's made to support Jon. At the very least if Sansa is married to Harry, he can get killed after Petyr knocks her up or Harry manages to, he can then marry her and still use his money and power over the rest of the Vale and Sansa's gratitude to rule the North, rally the Vale and Riverlands and then conquer, and while Harry lives he can control him through his money and hold over the Waynwoods and Sansa thinking she's partners with Littlefinger. He has no such debt power over Jon and Jon doesn't know him, neither does Littlefinger know Jon, and Jon looks like Ned who Littlefinger doesn't like.

which part of it? theres many aspects of that post that make me reeeeeeeeeee

jonsafucktard is back i see

Give me all of your exquisite ASOIAF/GOT fanart...
I am creating a gallery.

>sansa is in every episode of season 7 despite her character being completely irrelevant at this point

how can this be true when all the sansafags told me the writers hate her

Wow this reminds me how much I loved Jon and Stannis scenes. Was that the last time the show was great?

well I didn't say she did something wrong I jsut said she was shit.

Sansa was shit too, even before she actually did something wrong.

shit how, then? you can't just go murdering innocent doggos like that

>Hardhome
>Wildlings storming Castle Black, ironically making Thorne the Commander who lost the wall
>Battle of the Bastards
>9/11 of the Sept

nah there's been some good stuff

battle of the bastards looked good, but come on, everything else about it was retarded

You act like George planned out this incredibly complex ending way back in 1991 when he was planning a trilogy.

It's only obvious because people got smarter, other fantasy books got written and we have the internet to discuss everything and relay everything we learn or theorize.

had a good laff, quality work user

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Gendrick

Why didn't Catelyn let the catspaw kill Bran?
It would've been a mercy for the readers

I've been gone from this general since 2 weeks after the end of S6

Somebody gimme a quick rundown plz

the show's casting can differ quite a bit from the book descriptions sometimes so yeah i try to keep the two distinct from eachother in my head

just buy some heroin and mix it in with some milk

I think people seriously underestimate Cersei's chances of the ultimate winner of the Iron Throne.

If the show/books has shown us one thing -- it's that Cersei *never* gives up. She *always has the final laugh. Yes, she has setbacks, but she never breaks. She is the most single-minded, driven, malicious and cold-hearted character in the entire show. That makes her the perfect candidate for the Iron Throne in a world like asoiaf.

what? everything she does is fucking stupid and her entire storyline is literally just lannister men (tywin, tyrion, kevan, jaime) attempting to clean up after her shit
varys is literally keeping her in power just because she's so retarded that she's bound to fuck everything up

especially the part about the bolton army being an extremely precise and highly drilled pike force. or that umber autist, when in the story the umbers seem to be one of many factions partaking in the "northern conspiracy"

also as a consequence of that whole season, we don't get to see the sick scenes in winterfell, with the storm, and theon. go back and read/listen (if ur an audiobook fag), it's perfect for the screen. it couldve been done without mance too, since they killed him in the show.

the show is complete cancer at this point, hasnt been good since season 3/4 which curiously is just about the time they ran out of book material. not even a worshipper of the mountain-that-doesnt-write either.

>just about the time they ran out of book material
end of season 4 is the end of asos
they had 2 more books, they were just harder to adapt so they went the extremely lazy route with shitty writing

>implying Jaime won't kill her with a blade to the back

She may be "stupid", but she knows how to win. She instills fear into others through her cruelty. And fear is one of the important traits of a Westeros ruler.

Varys has nothing to do with her power in the latest seasons/books. She is all on her own now.

you get my point anyway. they didn't have to though, there are scenes in affc/adwd that are really cool. winterfell, stannis' campaign, the prologue with the faceless man in oldtown, not to mention the kingsmoot - which btw I'm sick of hearing that "too many new characters! the plebs won't get it!" , and of course based victarion. truly, they removed *ALL* the cool shit from those books.

I can't recall one single memorable moment in season 5 and 6, besides the titties from one of the sands, and the night king.

>I can't recall one single memorable moment in season 5 and 6, besides the titties from one of the sands, and the night king.

Cersei smugly sipping her wine while watching the Sept of Baelor blow up wasn't memorable?

the effects were cool, in a dudebro sort of way, but it was so contrived and the aftermath so retarded that I try to pretend it didn't happen. Cersei has no claim, the entire city hates her and knows shes a degenerate. Not believeable at all.

>Varys has nothing to do with her power in the latest seasons/books. She is all on her own now.
kevan has her under control, but varys kills him all whilst explaining how cersei is sure to fuck everything up