My grandma died Sup Forums, and it hurts even more because she raised me...

My grandma died Sup Forums, and it hurts even more because she raised me. What are some films I can watch to help me move on please. You guys are kinda all I have.

just watch anything
deal with the grief faggot, it's normal

The Dark Knight Rises

Cinema Paradiso
I'm sorry for your loss, user.

drive

Condolences brother

Requiem For A Dream

Poor Little White Boy

Grandma raise you?
I guess I can finally say I've met a nigger.

You fucking jerk, I know people who were raised by their grandparents because their parents died when they were little.

>"gun! He's got a gun!"

American History X

Magnolia

lord of the rings

Guardians of the Galaxy.

Not even joking.

Weekend at Bernies

>he's never met a nigger before
user is a home schooled loser confirmed. That or he lives in a third world shithole where another race picks up the slack.

Jurassic Park never fails, user. Or go watch Kong if you wanna see monsters duke it out. Get out for a while.

Big Fish

If you like black comedies. Pretty lighthearted for what it is, and you get to see Cruz's cleavage for most of the film.

Perfect choice
This

>You guys are kinda all I have
thats sadder than your gmom dying
watch road trip
or better yet planes trains and automobiles
or logan

>THESE ARE KONG'S DEAD PARENTS
yeah that will suit him real good, heartless shill

boomers BTFO

Sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss. Might I recommend a little ditty by the name of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Director's Cut Extended Edition Featuring Commentary by Zack Snyder, Henry Cavill and Gal Godot?

Grandma raised me, too. I took care of carrying her to change her, bathe her, get her some sun, take her for a drive. I thought it was fitting when I carried her casket into the church, then to her grave, and left my gloves on the handles to help carry her into the next life. It hurts, but you begin to find the good in it.

This. Requiem for a Dream is one of the happiest movies I've ever watched OP. Whenever I'm feeling down I rewatch Requiem for a Dream and I feel like a million bucks.

epic blog bro

Synecdoche New York

You think boomers are bad? Get ready for when our generation is older. Nihilism mixed in with bits of anti-capitalism. Should be a grand old time.

Kurosawa's Ikiru is about a business man facing his death from cancer and finding what it means to live.

When my grandma was dying and I saw it for a class, it helped.

Sharing stories is nice when someone's fresh. You want a dick to eat, white boi?

To be fair, our generation has been fucked over the most so I like to think we'll have some wisdom when the boomers were given everything and decided to jam their dick through it and destroy our future

>he doesn't want to fight monsters in his dead parents' skeletons

I agree, but hopefully we don't double down on the shit we've been taught, and actually run things in a less short-sighted way. Unfortunately, human nature seems to pick the former over the latter.

Are you trying to make him feel worse than he already is?

About Schmidt

Hunt for the Wilderpeople

this is a good one user

Grandma's Boy

This, actually

watch Amour

Now you have nobody. KYS

Lego Batman Friends are family

JESUS CHRIST this poster was rude af

Dear, Zachary

The Goonies and Throw Momma from the Train are Grannikino

sometimes you just need some campy B movie goodness.
You'll probably feel better just from that never-ending fight scene
Feel better user

Watch whiplash

He'd only feel worse if he was/cuckvel/

Sorry to hear that OP. I recommend the nex Triple XxX movie. It's fantastically, hilariously stupid. At first the stupidity will make you laugh, then it will make you angry, then it'll come back around to being funny again.

There's a decent quality rip out and I'm watching it right now. It's the best bad movie I've seen in a long-ass time. I'm amazed at how stupid it is.

How is the commentary? I haven't it watched with it on yet.

Sounds like you raised your grandmother

Sorry for your loss, user. Hm, considering what you're going through... I'd recommend watching 'Reign Over Me'. It's not a particularly good movie, sorta something that was filler in the background one night until I started paying a little more attention to it and later managed to watch the whole thing in one sitting. I think it could help give you some ideas on how to help you compartmentalize your feelings so you can better deal with it. Also, it's got post funny Adam Sandler in it so... uh, be warned.

Take care, wo/man

Watch the series Texhnolize.

Happy for your loss

>his parents couldn't handle raising an autistic child
lmao

I don't have any recommendation. I'm so sorry man.

Hot Fuzz my dewd